The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Had to endure this for hours tonight. This quote is very relevant...

Anything related to matters of the mind

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
748%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
XsQmG9q.png

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
What state are you in? I'm just wondering if the economy is actually still lagging where you are.

One of my former employees spent most of the day complaining about how much the government was screwing everyone over. If only the government wasn't x, wouldn't y, stopped z, taxes would be lower and chocolate rivers of love and money would flow through the streets. Get a grip on reality and take control of your life people!

I feel for you Endeka. I'll have an extra drink in your honor tonight.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
Suburb of Detroit, Michigan.
Hell yes, the economy is awful here. I don't use the economy as an excuse for not making money but in reality, here, it definitely limits opportunity on the local level. Unemployment and crime are ridiculously high. I understand why so many people have given up.

The economy here also has a huge impact on people's mood.... Very negative, defensive, and depressing.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RHL

EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
748%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
Pennsylvania. But it wouldn't matter. Are you in a first-world country where the government will protect a business you start? Do you have a smartphone with internet access? Are you able bodied and of sound mind? Then you can buck the trend. A depression is just a word for opportunities moving to different sectors. Sure, you can't start a luxury clothing store in Detroit, but everyone has needs, and if the pain point is high enough, they'll find a way to pay for them. Tons of homeless people I see have smart phones. How did that happen? The pain was high enough.

Unknown

Fastlane-ish
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 31, 2014
Pennsylvania. But it wouldn't matter. Are you in a first-world country where the government will protect a business you start? Do you have a smartphone with internet access? Are you able bodied and of sound mind? Then you can buck the trend. A depression is just a word for opportunities moving to different sectors. Sure, you can't start a luxury clothing store in Detroit, but everyone has needs, and if the pain point is high enough, they'll find a way to pay for them. Tons of homeless people I see have smart phones. How did that happen? The pain was high enough.

This post should be required reading to join the site.

RHL

EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
748%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
The only time people stop having needs is when they're dead. The only time people stop striving (learning) to pay for what they really, deeply need is when they're utterly incapacitated. If you look in the most desperate ghetto and see even one person of able body and sound mind, that person needs something, and will give you something in return for it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.