The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

heavy_industry Q3 health improvement

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Hahaha. Sorry not sorry.

It is a business forum, not a "solve every question" in life forum.
True, just wanted to create that thread because I wanted to hear peoples opinions and maybe cause some action:wideyed:
Just remember, I'm a nobody around here. I'm not an admin or anything. Just a guy with some opinions who chooses to share them often and wants to help keep this forum awesome while waiting for Elon Musk to grace us with his presence.
Nah I don’t think your a nobody.

I realize that this forum is becoming, a bit bonkers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
556%
Apr 17, 2022
Does this "logic" work with people who read this thread?
Any concern your cavalier attitude about health is setting the wrong example?
How many months of failing are you getting to here? At some point enough has got to be enough.
Just quit setting a poor example on the forum.
The cognitive dissonance must be debilitating.
This is you documenting failure.
Take this progress thread to a quit smoking and eat right forum.

LOL

Take it easy man.

This is something I'm doing on the side: I'm keeping an eye on my health as I make progress in life. And I'm posting about it in the health section.

If @MJ DeMarco thinks this is stupid and I have to stop, this is going to be the last post in this thread.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
LOL

Take it easy man.

This is something I'm doing on the side: I'm keeping an eye on my health as I make progress in life. And I'm posting about it in the health section.

If @MJ DeMarco thinks this is stupid and I have to stop, this is going to be the last post in this thread.

Sigh.

Posts public progress thread. Refuses to accept criticism.

Nope. This latest deflection isn't going to fly either. You ACTUALLY MATTER Heavy so I'm not letting this go with such weak a$$ responses.

• Nicotine: FAILED TO USE ONLY PATCHES
  • Diet adherence: 4/7 days

Notes:

Catastrophic beginning of Q3.
  • Diet adherence: 5/7 days

Notes:

Second catastrophic week of the diet plan.
  • FAILED TO USE ONLY PATCHES
  • Diet adherence: 6/7 days

Notes:

Third week on a losing streak, but things are slowly getting better.
Take it easy man.

Since we're making long quote strings...

Maybe you're taking it TOO easy Heavy.

Should I go back and add updates from Q2 and Q1 also? Do they really need to be separate threads?

Maybe your health matters more to the readers than it does to you.

Lastly, have we met? Hi! I'm Bizydad. Bringing honest hopefully truthful points is what I do.

If you can keep posting failure, I can keep calling it failure. We don't need MJ to make an official "ruling", do we? Do we?

Is this a progress thread or isn't it???

If you want a private journal with no criticism or push back, then write in a private journal.

But if you're part of the Fastlane Fam expect to be held accountable.

DO BETTER.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I haven't paid attention to this thread so I have no clue what's going on. But it is under the right category.

As for this "being a business forum" -- that's true. We're also humans. And there's a lot more to humanity than making money as an entrepreneur, which is why there's various categories like Health, Off-Topic, and various chat threads. Yes, I'm interested in your business progress foremost, but the reality is, all of life has its struggles.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
You’ve been receiving some hate for posting updates even when you don’t make much progress.

I wanted to say the opposite.

Good job for posting weekly, I know how it feels, you don’t want to post it and have no motivation.

Now people who feel discouraged can see this and notice that change can happen suddenly, but it doesn’t have to..

You also have stuff to look back on. Progress to see how far you’ve come.

I wished I took progress reports sooner, life and change flashed before my eyes and now I don’t even really remember where I started from.

Now that’s no excuse though.

You have been moving pretty slowly.

I believe you can do a lot better a lot faster..

Once again..

You got this bro:bicep:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Mar 15, 2018
A lot of sudden drama in this thread.

Who am I to throw stones living in my own glass house? I am often the one to rip people a new one in hopes it snaps them out of a funk and gets results.

But I'll say this. There is a criticism and there is useful actionable advice.

Telling someone "do better!" isn't useful. Do better or don't post because it's "monotonous". F*ck off, Bizy! When did a self-reflective diary of progress become about YOU?! Don't like it? Don't read it. Ironically, one accepted way of achieving goals is to have accountability partners, which I assume is the whole reason for "progress threads". It's not to show off about your success, it's about the process. Putting yourself out there. Feeling that accountability, out in the public eye.

See what I did ... I threw a stone in my own glass house. Damnit.

Heavy, dude - I see more and more solid actionable advice from you than most on this forum. You already know what you need to know to make the right changes. Ups and downs, but you'll find your way to desired outcome.

What are the examples of something in the past where you struggled but succeeded? How did you do that? How can you transfer that knowledge into actionable steps to shut up Bizy and the rest of us with better results?

How can we help? Actually, who can help? Hmmm...

P.S. One thing Bizy nailed 100% right is the concept of identity. Whenever we seek change, it's about changing how you view yourself. When I used to smoke (true story... hard to admit I had that nasty habit), for as long as was a smoker trying to quit, it didn't work. When I became a non-smoker who occasionally smokes because of peer pressure, I only smoked around friends who smoked. I later got into cycling and stopped smoking altogether, forever. I am a non smoker that never smokes today. It's my identity.

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
You’ve been receiving some hate for posting updates even when you don’t make much progress.

Nope. This isn't hate.

This is tough love. I don't hate anybody on the Fastlane Forum. And the ones I don't like, I don't waste my time with.

P.S. One thing Bizy nailed 100% right is the concept of identity.

Oh, you mean I gave actual actionable advice?

When it wasn't heard, I took further measures. Also, I refer you to my response to JrJohnny...

Telling someone "do better!" isn't useful. Do better or don't post because it's "monotonous". F*ck off, Bizy!
Don't like it? Don't read it.

The irony...

This is at least his third weak progress thread. Why not make it all the same thread? Why not name it "My final quitting nicotine and eating healthy" thread?

If you and Jr Johnny want to defend this mediocrity, it's your perogative. But there's no need for cursing. I gave the best actionable advice that could be given, and "He'll think it over"...

Wake up Heavy. Health isn't a "side project".

See what I did ... I threw a stone in my own glass house. Damnit.

Ok, fair enough. Lol.

Ironically, one accepted way of achieving goals is to have accountability partners, which I assume is the whole reason for "progress threads".

And this is at least his third such thread. But he ain't listening.

P.S. One thing Bizy nailed 100% right is the concept of identity. Whenever we seek change, it's about changing how you view yourself. When I used to smoke (true story... hard to admit I had that nasty habit), for as long as was a smoker trying to quit, it didn't work. When I became a non-smoker who occasionally smokes because of peer pressure, I only smoked around friends who smoked. I later got into cycling and stopped smoking altogether, forever. I am a non smoker that never smokes today. It's my identity.

Used to be a pack a day smoker. At 24, had a health scare. Quit that day. Took many years on a bike for lungs to recover.

Again, instant change is possible.

How can you transfer that knowledge into actionable steps to shut up Bizy and the rest of us with better results?

YEAH!! DO IT!!

Very little would make me happier.

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
A lot of sudden drama in this thread.
michael-jackson-thriller-michael-jackson-eating-pop-corn.gif

On a serious note, this is what the forum needs. Honesty. It's tough love, but we all need to hear it occasionally.

Heavy - you've seen me overcome my student alcohol binges (UK drinking culture is terrible), video game distractions, and smash through fitness & business goals.

I see no reason why you cannot overcome this.

Maybe the thread is making you focus on it too much? Counting every day, down to the micro doesn't help. I don't know how long I've been sober or when I last played a video game because I don't care. It's a lifestyle. I never think about it because it's not at the forefront of my mind, and I know that future me would be ashamed if I deviated.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Nope. This isn't hate.

This is tough love. I don't hate anybody on the Fastlane Forum. And the ones I don't like, I don't waste my time with.
Yeah I realized that before I even posted that.

I chose the wrong words..

Oh, you mean I gave actual actionable advice?

When it wasn't heard, I took further measures. Also, I refer you to my response to JrJohnny...

The irony...

This is at least his third weak progress thread. Why not make it all the same thread? Why not name it "My final quitting nicotine and eating healthy" thread?

If you and Jr Johnny want to defend this mediocrity, it's your perogative. But there's no need for cursing. I gave the best actionable advice that could be given, and "He'll think it over"...
No, I’m not defending this.

I’ve been practicing tough love because I grew up with a friend group that was so sensitive.

the minute you said something harsh but true, you’d get excluded.

Im not settling for this mediocrity, I really hope he makes progress a lot faster, and this is kind of slow,

But atleast he’s noticed his problems, and is fixing them.

Even at a slow pace, he’s still doing something..

Like I said,

He can do better and I believe he will make more progress.

Anyways, I think he gets our point after posting 5-6 posts about it.

But one thing..

I personally see nicotine patches as doing more bad than good.

I feel that if you use a nicotine patch, that one part of your brain is triggered then it wants more, so you smoke, vape or whatever.

Its like candy.

When you don’t have it for a while, you lose your cravings.

But then when you have one sweet

All of a sudden you’re craving it all the time.

Just a thought of mine, maybe those patches are holding you back…

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Bottomline, everyone's "take" comes from a place of good intentions.

msufan

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Mar 13, 2013
Finished Week 3/10:
  • Diet adherence: 6/7 days

Notes:

Third week on a losing streak, but things are slowly getting better.
Since everyone else has a take on this, I'll add mine: start tracking the number of days/instances you succeed or fail in only using nicotine patches. Otherwise once you've failed once in a week, the mind can play funny games: why not fail 20 times in that same week since it all reports out the same?

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
556%
Apr 17, 2022
Alright, I'm going to make a final comment addressing what happened yesterday on this thread.

1. Tough love
There were a number of very rude remarks, but I know that they came from good intentions. I know for a fact that your heart is in a good place.

I understand the power of tough love, especially since I have a David Goggins style drill sergeant built-in into my head. For example, when it's time to take the next ice bath, but I don't really feel like it, I hear the phrase "MERRY CHRISTMAS" and I'm diving into the ice - no questions asked.

2. Who is at fault for all this drama?
There is only one person responsible for everything that happened, and that person is ME.

It's very frustrating to see someone running in circles, not making the progress that they could be making, self-sabotaging, relapsing etc.

This kind of frustration and drama is part of the circus of being addicted to something. You are a clown and everybody is laughing. That's what addiction is, that's what you signed up for.

And that's exactly the reason why this entire circus has to end. Right now.

I'm making a huge effort right now to get rid of a habit that is making my life worse (I'm not a smoker, but I'm addicted to vaping).

3. What will I do differently
  • Responsibility:
    • I understand that a lot of people are reading this thread, most of which are beginner entrepreneurs that are struggling with a lot of issues in their own personal lives.
    • By failing repeatedly, I'm setting a very pathetic example. Let's see a thread where a person methodically conquers their problems.
  • Focus:
    • As one of the fastlane legends told me, "there are no priorities, there is only 1 priority". I'm going to focus more on solving this issue. I only need to quit once. Then life will be a lot easier.
  • Format of this thread:
    • I'm going to describe my experience in more detail, in order to spark more discussion

Finally I would like to thank everyone for the support.

I will not disappoint you.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
556%
Apr 17, 2022
Finished Week 4/10:
  • Nicotine: 25mg patches

Successfully refrained from vaping and only used patches. It was very difficult but I've finally done it.

Here is the weekly schedule:
  • 1 week - 25mg Done.
  • 1 week - 15 mg
  • 1 week - 10 mg
  • 1 week - 5 mg

If I fail again, I will be donating an 1 year INSIDERS subscription to an active fastlaner for every week that gets messed up.

But I will not let this happen. I'm already feeling extreme levels of shame and inadequacy for failing repeatedly for many months. This needs to end.

To victory.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Finished Week 4/10:

Successfully refrained from vaping and only used patches. It was very difficult but I've finally done it.

• 1 week - 25mg Done.
  • 1 week - 15 mg
  • 1 week - 10 mg
  • 1 week - 5 mg
Good job bro I knew it from the beginning that you wouldn’t let us down.
If I fail again, I will be donating an 1 year INSIDERS subscription to an active fastlaner for every week that gets messed up.
ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!
But I will not let this happen. I'm already feeling extreme levels of shame and inadequacy for failing repeatedly for many months. This needs to end.

To victory.
You passed the bottle neck.

I know some people who have trouble quitting smoking..

I’ve seen people quit, fall into it, fall back into it and just give up.

You by far made the quickest recovery, you might feel some sort of pain and sickness trying to quit.

Someone I know had phlegm, headaches, stomach aches etc trying to quit.

I quote from what they said:

“Days 1-6 are the worst, you just got to keep yourself distracted and stay away from urges, after that, it gets easier”

Best of luck, hope you can crush this once and for all.

msufan

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Mar 13, 2013
Finished Week 4/10:

• 1 week - 25mg Done.
  • 1 week - 15 mg
  • 1 week - 10 mg
  • 1 week - 5 mg

To victory.
Great job! If you haven't already done so, throw out all the old vaping stuff. That's not who you are anymore, and combined with your commitment to purcashing Fastlane for someone if you fail, it will give you even more of a financial incentive to stay strong!

FastNAwesome

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 23, 2011
You go dude!

Congrats on your success so far!

What helped my step-dad leave cigs is setting a time-frame within each hour where he can have one. Or two.
But if he misses that frame he needs to wait for the next hour.

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I'm already feeling extreme levels of shame and inadequacy for failing repeatedly for many months. This needs to end.

I agree. The shame needs to end. What's done is done. Continuing to beat yourself up over the past does little to improve your future. Addiction to shame is quite possibly worse for you than addiction to nicotine.

This was a good week. Excellent. It's a step. But you'll never be truly past it if you hold on to shame.

michael-jackson-thriller-michael-jackson-eating-pop-corn.gif

On a serious note, this is what the forum needs. Honesty. It's tough love, but we all need to hear it occasionally.

Heavy - you've seen me overcome my student alcohol binges (UK drinking culture is terrible), video game distractions, and smash through fitness & business goals.

I see no reason why you cannot overcome this.

Maybe the thread is making you focus on it too much? Counting every day, down to the micro doesn't help. I don't know how long I've been sober or when I last played a video game because I don't care. It's a lifestyle. I never think about it because it's not at the forefront of my mind, and I know that future me would be ashamed if I deviated.

I just wanted to call attention to this again. This is what getting past it looks like.

Sega Saph

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Dec 17, 2021
Russia
Thank you so much Heavy for sharing your journey with us. I do not have same issue and never had some with any kind of our body killers (like cigs, alcho, etc), but I know how tough to implement new habits in our life. Now I am kind of the same boat with you. Only one thing I can wish - Good luck with it buddy! You know that you not the only one! Keep it!

And question: Do you practice meditation or not? Curious to see which instrument you found so useful in your struggles with bad habits.

Have an amazing day.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
556%
Apr 17, 2022
@Sega Saph Thank you!

Do you practice meditation or not?
I've tried it a few times, but the only long term solution is to make it a habit and include it in your daily life. Same with exercise, quality diet etc.

Curious to see which instrument you found so useful in your struggles with bad habits.
My tools for changing behavior:
  • fear of impending doom if I do not stop
  • guilt and shame for continuing on the wrong path
  • positive vision for the future: freedom and improved health
  • identity: seeing myself as a non-smoker / non-vaper

I'm currently undergoing massive levels of stress, which makes changing habits more challenging, but I know that life will improve after completing this step.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Alright, I'm going to make a final comment addressing what happened yesterday on this thread.

1. Tough love
There were a number of very rude remarks, but I know that they came from good intentions. I know for a fact that your heart is in a good place.

I understand the power of tough love, especially since I have a David Goggins style drill sergeant built-in into my head. For example, when it's time to take the next ice bath, but I don't really feel like it, I hear the phrase "MERRY CHRISTMAS" and I'm diving into the ice - no questions asked.

2. Who is at fault for all this drama?
There is only one person responsible for everything that happened, and that person is ME.

It's very frustrating to see someone running in circles, not making the progress that they could be making, self-sabotaging, relapsing etc.

This kind of frustration and drama is part of the circus of being addicted to something. You are a clown and everybody is laughing. That's what addiction is, that's what you signed up for.

And that's exactly the reason why this entire circus has to end. Right now.

I'm making a huge effort right now to get rid of a habit that is making my life worse (I'm not a smoker, but I'm addicted to vaping).

3. What will I do differently
  • Responsibility:
    • I understand that a lot of people are reading this thread, most of which are beginner entrepreneurs that are struggling with a lot of issues in their own personal lives.
    • By failing repeatedly, I'm setting a very pathetic example. Let's see a thread where a person methodically conquers their problems.
  • Focus:
    • As one of the fastlane legends told me, "there are no priorities, there is only 1 priority". I'm going to focus more on solving this issue. I only need to quit once. Then life will be a lot easier.
  • Format of this thread:
    • I'm going to describe my experience in more detail, in order to spark more discussion

Finally I would like to thank everyone for the support.

I will not disappoint you.

You might want to change your avatar, I read this whole post thinking it was BizyDad and left confused only to realize it wasn't him but you. Many don't know the inside joke with similar avatars.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
You might want to change your avatar, I read this whole post thinking it was BizyDad and left confused only to realize it wasn't him but you. Many don't know the inside joke with similar avatars.
What is the inside joke??

When I see white, I see Bizydad.

When I see black, I see heavy_industry

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
556%
Apr 17, 2022
Will do.

@BizyDad Let's play rock paper scissors - who wins gets to keep bragging with their magnificent physique.

piano

Trying to find the right notes
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
Will do.

@BizyDad Let's play rock paper scissors - who wins gets to keep bragging with their magnificent physique.
I've got a better idea.
1692744271758.png

Now you just need to cut the image in half and you'll have matching pfps!

(original pic attached)

Attachments

• those musclesohyes.jpg
    those musclesohyes.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 5

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
556%
Apr 17, 2022
I'm currently experiencing a lot of stress and I've fallen behind on a number of tasks that are still overdue.

I am going to take an extended break from the forum to focus on solving those issues.

I will no longer be updating this thread, but I will post one final update at the end of the quarter with how things went.

Good luck everybody!
See you soon.

piano

Trying to find the right notes
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
I'm currently experiencing a lot of stress and I've fallen behind on a number of tasks that are still overdue.

I am going to take an extended break from the forum to focus on solving those issues.

I will no longer be updating this thread, but I will post one final update at the end of the quarter with how things went.

Good luck everybody!
See you soon.
See you man, take it easy!

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom

Good luck everybody!
See you soon.
I'll see you soon, looking forward to your results brother. Go kill it.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023

Good luck everybody!
See you soon.
I know I’m late, very late, and you probably won’t see this but I wanted to say that you’ve got this dude.

No matter what just always keep moving forward, even if it means at a very slow speed.

People will notice you changing.

You have to just keep going.

We haven’t forgotten about you.

I intended to delay this message to a point where you might start doubting yourself.

If you have the power to start you have the power to finish it.

I wont ever forget about you.

If you fall short, don’t keep cutting yourself further.

Just use it as growth man.

You’ve got this heavy, we all believe in you, looking forward to hear your victory response!

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 17, 2023

Good luck everybody!
See you soon.
Hi,

Working on being an entrepreneur can be draining. How did your break go, did you find time to finally let go of the stress or does it still bother your days?

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Hi,

Working on being an entrepreneur can be draining. How did your break go, did you find time to finally let go of the stress or does it still bother your days?
He’s not back yet, he said that he will most likely not post until the start of December.

I don’t think it’s the entrepreneurial part for him that he’s struggling with,

its most likely just his addictions and personal life.

These are questions you should hold onto until after he gets back, until then, im sure it’s going great for him and he will come back victorious!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.