The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everyone!

ChiraagR

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 28, 2024
Hi everyone
My name is Chiraag R. And I live in New Delhi, India.
I am 34 years old and have been a fitness enthusiast and worked in fitness business since 2009. I started my career as a fitness model back in 2009 and left that job/hobby in 2016.
That year I started a famous gym franchise and quickly learned why it's a bad idea to own one. (Violated the scale and magnitude rules). I hated every moment running that club after a short 2.5 years. Reasons were plenty:
1. Since I opened a reputed brand in a tier 2/3 city, customers were not paying a high expected price. That corporate decided to keep the prices low. First blow to my ROI.
2. It was acutely difficult for me to hire talent out of metropolitan city, where the real talent resides.
3. Hiring and firing were a day to day task.
4. It was someone else's brand and whatever's I did was to promote someone else.
5. 2020, COVID hit and I lost my already struggling business. It was bound to happen, but COVID spes up the process leaving me no time and opportunity to think of a proper exit.
6. My lack of interest and loss of enthusiasm led to my failure. It was I to blame. No one else and no other event was responsible for its untimely demise.
After 2020, came depression, anxiety and rock bottomed self confidence. Suicidal thoughts were constantly roaming in my mind.
Since my parents are spiritually blessed, I somehow got out of it all. I had divine help (somethings happened which I am reluctant to share but even if I did, I won't be able to explain). All I can say is I am grateful to the almighty.
Now, I have come out of it and ready to start again. I have recently started my podcast on metabolic health and a few other opportunities are aligned along with it.
Millionaire fastlane has been of tremendous help. Thanks to the author for such honest and eye-opening book. Now, all I want is to provide financial support to my family so that I can give back what they lost, because of me. And become financially so well, that money never again becomes a problem for them and for me.
Happy thoughts and hugs to everyone here.
Best regards
Chiraag

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...