The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi Everyone. My name is Tiago from Portugal. Nice to meet you all

Tiagossilva88

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Apr 12, 2020
Portugal
Well, after stubling upon MJ´s books, it was like finding gold for me. To give you a little prespective, i was fully ingaged in the slowlane, where i went to collegue to become a personal trainner, because i loved it. Started working after 3 yeas and found out that it wasnt what i expected and i couldnt help people the way they brainwashed us in collegue. Then i thought i should do a masters degree to become better at my job and have more knowledge to help people, but it was really disappointing. So, after the first year, i did what a tipically slowlaner does, i went back to collegue and became a physiotherapist in order to really magnify my ability to help the people that looked for me for a better waulity of living and have less physical pain. Even though it helped, i couldnt help enough people because we only have 24h in a day. I stoped working at the clinic i was curretly employed and became self emploed, but even then, not enought time. Since then, i have read lots of books by the so called Guru´s, wich i took some insight but the base ground that is layed out is flawed. Then i read MJ´s book and is insights just clicked.
Now, i´am in the process of thinking how i can scale my hability to help in a larger scale, specially with these pandemic.

Thank you all for reading and if you have some sugesttions to discuss, i`am all ears =)

Be great!

Tiago

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sonny_1080

Creating a tool I want to use.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Oct 30, 2019
Los Angeles
Well, after stubling upon MJ´s books, it was like finding gold for me. To give you a little prespective, i was fully ingaged in the slowlane, where i went to collegue to become a personal trainner, because i loved it. Started working after 3 yeas and found out that it wasnt what i expected and i couldnt help people the way they brainwashed us in collegue. Then i thought i should do a masters degree to become better at my job and have more knowledge to help people, but it was really disappointing. So, after the first year, i did what a tipically slowlaner does, i went back to collegue and became a physiotherapist in order to really magnify my ability to help the people that looked for me for a better waulity of living and have less physical pain. Even though it helped, i couldnt help enough people because we only have 24h in a day. I stoped working at the clinic i was curretly employed and became self emploed, but even then, not enought time. Since then, i have read lots of books by the so called Guru´s, wich i took some insight but the base ground that is layed out is flawed. Then i read MJ´s book and is insights just clicked.
Now, i´am in the process of thinking how i can scale my hability to help in a larger scale, specially with these pandemic.

Thank you all for reading and if you have some sugesttions to discuss, i`am all ears =)

Be great!

Tiago
Welcome!

KeepGoin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Mar 17, 2016
A personal trainer with great qualifications. You could make a "Quarantine Workout" or something of the sort. And eventually, sell a fitness product way down the road when you've built up an audience.

Youtube and websites all have that great ability to go viral. Fitness is a hugely competitive niche, but you can find ways to poke through. Start fueling the fire one day at a time. If you go the YT route, audio is just as important as the video so get a decent mic.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Welcome. I like the fact that you read ordinary books by people known as gurus, before reading the real stuff in MJ DeMarco's books.

It has helped you get off to a good start, because you now know the real truth about how to leave behind the world of ordinary and enter the world of excitement and growth.

Best wishes,
Walter

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.