The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to save myself and my family from finicial problems

Roperegrine

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Aug 2, 2023
Hi,
I'm a young man 16 years old. i began realise that if i live like this the next 10 years i will fail life. my dad is working hard, i see him come from home, in pain. Makes me want to do something, i want to save my family from everything and also save myself and the generation, i don't want be the pit of the finicial or the society. im fearing that i will faill next 10 year or next 4 years. i dont want end up like everyone, i began reading this book, and it had some intresting things that can help me, right now im at page 66 after that winston churchill qoute. anyways i come from long way, i orginally came from syria, i lived in the village, not allot education there its shepard village, my previous generation is slowlane. my grandpa worked for 40 years until all his land got sold by his sons, this makes me sad, that my grandpa worked 40 years No help from anyone, he had no brothers, its just sad, i see the mistakes everyone make and i want take accountabil like how i do right now. my english is not great as you can read.
the things i do that are somewhat productieve is:

going to the gym; I'm skinny fat, i started gym 1 week ago

Reading this book;

making goals; i just made goals today for the future

i'm gratefull since i was born,

im planning to meditate but i dont know how good it will go, and i want to go outside, my dad said this allot to me and my dad is like somehwat adventurer, i dindt know it was this important.

Please, help me and give me the warning that i will face the next years or give me any advice that will help me, or any advice

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Happyheart

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Dec 11, 2020
Hi,
I'm a young man 16 years old. i began realise that if i live like this the next 10 years i will fail life. my dad is working hard, i see him come from home, in pain. Makes me want to do something, i want to save my family from everything and also save myself and the generation, i don't want be the pit of the finicial or the society. im fearing that i will faill next 10 year or next 4 years. i dont want end up like everyone, i began reading this book, and it had some intresting things that can help me, right now im at page 66 after that winston churchill qoute. anyways i come from long way, i orginally came from syria, i lived in the village, not allot education there its shepard village, my previous generation is slowlane. my grandpa worked for 40 years until all his land got sold by his sons, this makes me sad, that my grandpa worked 40 years No help from anyone, he had no brothers, its just sad, i see the mistakes everyone make and i want take accountabil like how i do right now. my english is not great as you can read.
the things i do that are somewhat productieve is:

going to the gym; I'm skinny fat, i started gym 1 week ago

Reading this book;

making goals; i just made goals today for the future

i'm gratefull since i was born,

im planning to meditate but i dont know how good it will go, and i want to go outside, my dad said this allot to me and my dad is like somehwat adventurer, i dindt know it was this important.

Please, help me and give me the warning that i will face the next years or give me any advice that will help me, or any advice
You are here and you are only 16. That is a great way to start. You have enough time to think about how you can get ahead in life. You can learn here and get inspired by what others are doing. You recognized the problem, that is the first step to finding a solution!

MRiabov

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
May 30, 2023
1. Stop hoping for completion of anything in life (especially entrepreneurship)
2. Not everything what Hamza saying is true (coming from a man who was at some point such a big fan that I've watched probably 200-300 of his videos
3. Read GOLD! threads around here, they will help you a lot.
4. Hamza is very egoistic about business. Any other advice is generally good, but his business advice (see, I know that you watch Hamza) is... well, lets just say that at least 10k/month will not get you to a million.
5. I've personally asked quite a lot of questions on this forum and had received a lot of great answers. You can jump onto my profile and see what questions you will (eventually) face and you will have them answered.

BONUS: People with "Legendary Contributor" on this forum don't talk shit.

Also, reading will help you a lot, but only until a point when it won't. At some point, it becomes useless. It becomes action-faking.

A lot can be said, but you'll figure it out yourself, mostly. Find out what sucks in your life, find out why it sucks and fix it.

If you just follow what I've said here you'll make good progress in terms of life. What comes next is execution of business, but you'll know most about it at that point.

Good luck! Fun starts here!

Roperegrine

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Aug 2, 2023
You are here and you are only 16. That is a great way to start. You have enough time to think about how you can get ahead in life. You can learn here and get inspired by what others are doing. You recognized the problem, that is the first step to finding a solution!
thank you for that advice!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roperegrine

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Aug 2, 2023
1. Stop hoping for completion of anything in life (especially entrepreneurship)
2. Not everything what Hamza saying is true (coming from a man who was at some point such a big fan that I've watched probably 200-300 of his videos
3. Read GOLD! threads around here, they will help you a lot.
4. Hamza is very egoistic about business. Any other advice is generally good, but his business advice (see, I know that you watch Hamza) is... well, lets just say that at least 10k/month will not get you to a million.
5. I've personally asked quite a lot of questions on this forum and had received a lot of great answers. You can jump onto my profile and see what questions you will (eventually) face and you will have them answered.

BONUS: People with "Legendary Contributor" on this forum don't talk shit.

Also, reading will help you a lot, but only until a point when it won't. At some point, it becomes useless. It becomes action-faking.

A lot can be said, but you'll figure it out yourself, mostly. Find out what sucks in your life, find out why it sucks and fix it.

If you just follow what I've said here you'll make good progress in terms of life. What comes next is execution of business, but you'll know most about it at that point.

Good luck! Fun starts here!
very intresting ive stopped watching that guy long ago, but thank for that advice, but wye stopping the completion of life? my question is that i dont know by what you mean by "completing". and if we have a similair somewhat path, what happend you being on this forum for this long? just expain everything please. i also readen some of the idea these people have espiacally the gold and some citical points they make are like mine i thought too before i saw see it. like "create products are just like them but have prooven themsleves" i had the same idea about that

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...