The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I would like more explain about ....

For any book discussion

Yissou

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 11, 2022
Hi, i read the second book "unscripted ". Now i still would like fews explain about things that i may not really understood, anyone can explain me:

1) how does he want us to pay our bill? to hear him say that he lives in a world where he doesn't pay, what would have happened if he hadn't generated any money at the time he said he had only 900 dollars left in his pocket. I'd like to apply some of the things he says and go live in another city, but if I do that and leave my parents' house, well, I'll need a job that requires a huge amount of time under contract + the expenses for food and everything else that goes with it.

2) then, how do you work "12 hours a day"? I count the hours I do and try to work 35 hours a week as if I were an employee of my company, but as I have another job on the side that also takes 35 hours I can't do more. and on weekends I go to the gym and by forcing myself to do my max I can do 8 hours if I decide not to have a social life.
I don't set alarm clocks anymore because I get too tired and I'm not productive enough.

I asked these questions because they were really two points I hadn't understood.
Otherwise, the MJ books are great, of course (they were more fun to read than me playing my video games, and I never felt that with another book).
And I intend to send him a thank-you e-mail, once I've reached this G spot, otherwise thank you for your replies, I'm going to do my "desert crossing".

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
635%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
5am wake up
530gym
7work
3finish work and eat
4work on side business
8dinner and get ready for bed
9go to bed

Live in a closet, your friends are losers so don’t need a social life right now, mattress on the floor and eat eggs and beans.

Build up biz income to make like 5k a month. Quit your job and go full time.

Save up money, build up business income, save 50% of post tax income and then make your life a little more comfy.

Get employees, hand off the work to them, buy your time back, make 30k+ a month, have location freedom.

Now make your friends. Go to a day club in Mykonos and get yourself a real girlfriend, go to the meetups, charity events, and nice places and get some winner friends. Spend your days traveling, messing around with fast cars and fast women, chilling on the beach with a 6-pack and a Rolex.

Trismigistus

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Sep 5, 2023
5am wake up
530gym
7work
3finish work and eat
4work on side business
9go to bed

Live in a closet, your friends are losers so don’t need a social life right now, mattress on the floor and eat eggs and beans.

Save up money, build up business income, save 50% of post tax income and then make your life a little more comfy.

Get employees, hand off the work to them, buy your time back, make 30k+ a month, have location freedom.

Now make your friends. Go to a day club in Mykonos and get yourself a real girlfriend, go to the meetups, charity events, and nice places and get some winner friends. Spend your days traveling, messing around with fast cars and fast women, chilling on the beach with a 6-pack and a Rolex.
Yoouuu a bad mutha, haha im kidding. Thanks for your posts and advice, i will definitely take what you are saying to heart when i begin building my business within the next month. What was your first ever business?

Trismigistus

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Sep 5, 2023
Hi, i read the second book "unscripted ". Now i still would like fews explain about things that i may not really understood, anyone can explain me:

1) how does he want us to pay our bill? to hear him say that he lives in a world where he doesn't pay, what would have happened if he hadn't generated any money at the time he said he had only 900 dollars left in his pocket. I'd like to apply some of the things he says and go live in another city, but if I do that and leave my parents' house, well, I'll need a job that requires a huge amount of time under contract + the expenses for food and everything else that goes with it.

2) then, how do you work "12 hours a day"? I count the hours I do and try to work 35 hours a week as if I were an employee of my company, but as I have another job on the side that also takes 35 hours I can't do more. and on weekends I go to the gym and by forcing myself to do my max I can do 8 hours if I decide not to have a social life.
I don't set alarm clocks anymore because I get too tired and I'm not productive enough.

I asked these questions because they were really two points I hadn't understood.
Otherwise, the MJ books are great, of course (they were more fun to read than me playing my video games, and I never felt that with another book).
And I intend to send him a thank-you e-mail, once I've reached this G spot, otherwise thank you for your replies, I'm going to do my "desert crossing".
Johnny Boy has the right idea. Go to bed early and wake up early. I used to go to bed at like 11 or 12 and id wake up like 8 or 9 and still groggy as hell. When i started going to bed by 10 id be up by 6 ready to go and energized. Going to bed at 9 will make that even better. Also, I found working out in the morning like Johnny recommends is way better than an afternoon workout. Replace all leisure activity with business activity. I can usually get in 3-4 hours a day of working toward launching my business and that is with an 8 hour work day. If you want it enough, you will find the time. Best of luck! Keep us posted!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
635%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Yoouuu a bad mutha, haha im kidding. Thanks for your posts and advice, i will definitely take what you are saying to heart when i begin building my business within the next month. What was your first ever business?

I used to detail cars when I was a teenager.

I always knew there was just simple stuff you can do without a boss where you'll get $100 an hour for the work you do.

I spent too much time playing baseball trying to go pro that I was starting at absolute zero in business/career when I was 21.

That's when I started work full time.

I got a job selling cars, made 6k a month living at home, saved up and bought a truck and trailer and started doing the landscaping, then we got more customers and contracts only and now we have a few locations.

Yissou

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 11, 2022
5am wake up
530gym
7work
3finish work and eat
4work on side business
9go to bed

thank you very much, i like the way you are talking i wish i'd be like that too, I can't make money yet i need to learn and build new skill first in art (and i'll pay since it respect things that MJ said in his book) so i'm a bit stuck and i just need time, and a friend he already make lot of money because he buy and sell more and more things, me it's very slow atm

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.