The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

In 2023, it still makes sense to work in Affiliate Marketing?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Nasus

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 3, 2023
Hello everybody. This is my first post. So I'll make a brief presentation before going to the question above.

I worked for 4 years as a Journalist while making landing pages translations for an Affiliate Marketing Agency. Then I started working as an account manager in the abovementioned Marketing Agency that mainly deals with Nutraceutical Affiliate Marketing.

The job have been always absolutely disorganized, with always deadlines never met, lack of real instructions on what to do and superiors and supervisors ignoring my messages (we all work from home). To put things in perspective, I come to this job without having a clue of how affiliate marketing works and their response has always been "google it". However, they always paid relatively well because at the end I brought some results. And generally speaking I was working not more than 4–5 hours a day.

Now, after two years at this job, I always thought to launch my own landing/prelanding pages and become independent of the agency as an affiliate marketer, however as an account manager I see the huge difficulties that webmasters encounter in this sector and, reading various opinions, from what I understand affiliate marketing today is only for those with big capital ($100,000+) because the competition is fierce and all major platforms (Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok) ban all landing pages, creative, etc.

I am speaking mainly of Nutraceutical Affiliate Marketing, as it is the only vertical I have experience in.
I don't have money, I mean I have something but like in the order of $2000, I am afraid to lose everything and don't gain anything.

So, the question is, in 2023 it still makes sense to work in Affiliate Marketing?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
From what I can tell Affiliate Marketing itself is the idea of promoting someone else's product or service for a commission and in order to effectively make it work, you will need to drive treasure troves of traffic just to make it work.

In the books that MJ writes, apart of his CENTS Framework. Affiliate Marketing violates the commandment of Entry, because affiliate marketing so easy to get started a ton of people will try it out as well.

However, you can by pass this by becoming exceptional at it.

Not sure if my reply helps, and I do apologize if I didn't read your post all the way.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.