The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is this happening to me only??

Epynok

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jun 20, 2023
I keep seeing these posts on the forum -
1698921692492.png
They all try to get you to go to some link inside the post. (Dont go to those links)
My question is -

WHAT ARE THE ADMINS DOING??

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
View attachment 52229
They all try to get you to go to some link inside the post. (Dont go to those links)
My question is -

Chill bro. Nobody here is doing admin work as their full-time job.

It's also worth reminding yourself how much you've paid for Fastlane Forum admin services since you joined...

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Nice of you to ask.

I had a call with a prospect this morning about taking over their Google Ads account in Ireland. They asked me to invoice them, which I did after going for a walk downtown with my wife to post a letter to my financial advisors in the UK and to pick up some groceries for our dinner today.

When I got back from the walk I helped our 13 year old with his graphics design project which he was getting stressed about. It turns out it was simple enough if he didn't panic and broke each step down one at a time.

A home remodeling business in Canada paid their invoice this morning so I setup a Basecamp project and invited my developer and the client into it. I've still to send a Google Sheet to the client to ask what locations they serve and what services/searches they want to appear for.

A carpet cleaning friend sent a message asking to change the ad copy. He's being very unclear as usual so I sent him what's currently there and what the max characters are for headlines and descriptions and asked him to write out what he wants.

I setup 1,254 keywords and ads last night for a new cleaning client in Florida and it generated a lead this morning. I asked the client if they got it, and what questions we should ask in the leadform. He replied with suggestions for questions which I amended slightly and asked my developer to make the appropriate changes.

Had lunch with the kids.

Found out the water has gone off in the house so have been trying to find out why that is.

Rang my mum who's been poorly to check how she is and to try and cheer her up.

Sent the link to someone who messaged asking for a paid 1-2-1.

Replied to someone who wants to start a gofundme for a sand battery design he has. Also braindumped my thoughts after finding videos on YouTube and Facebook about sand batteries that had loads of views and comments.

Changed the brand ads for a new law firm client to have (R) after their business name instead of (TM).

Messaged an agency owner apologising that I couldn't make our monthly call today. Rescheduled to next week.

Messaged another agency owner who's signed up nearly 10 clients in the removals niche and who wants me to take over the Google Ads campaigns.

Updated my business cashflow Google sheet with the new clients and added a note into my calendar prior to the next invoice date to confirm whether they want to proceed into month 2+.

Sat down to record a quick video for an agency owner to send to one of their clients who doesn't understand that the ads pass the copy to the landing page so he needs to stop panicking when he goes to the page by other routes - because no-one else hits the page like that. But then realised my wife was on her way back home and I wanted to get the dinner started so she didn't have to.

Removed some of the spam on the forum as noted above.

Found this thread and replied.

Now making dinner.

Awakened2022

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
327%
Jan 14, 2023
Nice of you to ask.

I had a call with a prospect this morning about taking over their Google Ads account in Ireland. They asked me to invoice them, which I did after going for a walk downtown with my wife to post a letter to my financial advisors in the UK and to pick up some groceries for our dinner today.

When I got back from the walk I helped our 13 year old with his graphics design project which he was getting stressed about. It turns out it was simple enough if he didn't panic and broke each step down one at a time.

A home remodeling business in Canada paid their invoice this morning so I setup a Basecamp project and invited my developer and the client into it. I've still to send a Google Sheet to the client to ask what locations they serve and what services/searches they want to appear for.

A carpet cleaning friend sent a message asking to change the ad copy. He's being very unclear as usual so I sent him what's currently there and what the max characters are for headlines and descriptions and asked him to write out what he wants.

I setup 1,254 keywords and ads last night for a new cleaning client in Florida and it generated a lead this morning. I asked the client if they got it, and what questions we should ask in the leadform. He replied with suggestions for questions which I amended slightly and asked my developer to make the appropriate changes.

Had lunch with the kids.

Found out the water has gone off in the house so have been trying to find out why that is.

Replied to someone who wants to start a gofundme for a sand battery design he has. Also braindumped my thoughts after finding videos on YouTube and Facebook about sand batteries that had loads of views and comments.

Changed the brand ads for a new law firm client to have (R) after their business name instead of (TM).

Messaged another agency owner apologising that I couldn't make our monthly call today. Rescheduled to next week.

Messaged another agency owner who's signed up nearly 10 clients in the removals niche and who wants me to take over the Google Ads campaigns.

Updated my business cashflow Google sheet with the new clients and added a note into my calendar prior to the next invoice date to confirm whether they want to proceed into month 2+.

Sat down to record a quick video for an agency owner to send to one of their clients who doesn't understand that the ads pass the copy to the landing page so he needs to stop panicking when he goes to the page by other routes - because no-one else hits the page like that. But then realised my wife was on her way back home and I wanted to get the dinner started so she didn't have to.

Now will make dinner.
Trust you Andy to crack our ribs by answering the question literally. I am still in stitches.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

We're sleeping, you know we're on the other side of the planet?

Entitlement, high expectations, so much fail in a short post.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Jun 3, 2015
Nice of you to ask.

Had lunch with the kids.

Messaged another agency owner apologising that I couldn't make our monthly call today. Rescheduled to next week.

Now making dinner.

Sheesh Andy, I knew you were lazy, but come on, you can fill your day a bit better than that can't you?

perchboy

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
321%
Aug 7, 2022
Toronto, Canada

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
View attachment 52229
My question is -

It's just spam my guy, they will get it taken care of.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I have never ever seen such a post!
Can I have one, too, please!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This issue should be resolved, I honey-potted" these types of registrations (which happen overnight) and it prevents the spam. Caught a dozen overnight.

Dockid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Aug 23, 2022
Nice of you to ask.

Had lunch with the kids.

Now making dinner.
No rest for the wicked.

adaamos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 26, 2023
Nice of you to ask.

Had lunch with the kids.

Now making dinner.
Love it!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.