The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looks like I'm goofing around

ShankarS

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Oct 23, 2023
Hi ,
Recently , I thinking about creating YouTube contents or Amazon FDA both of them compromises CENTS. I'm not clear whether I need to continue exploring that. The reason I'm choosing Amazon FDA is to explore and build my analysis , planing and execution. You tube videos , just to keep thinking to be creative so that I can find a niche. Not sure whether I'm fooling myself and getting deviated from the main goal ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Any experience is a good experience, CENTS or not.

Don't allow CENTS be destructive to action.

The One

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Feb 25, 2023
UK
Any experience is a good experience, CENTS or not.

Don't allow CENTS be destructive to action.

I think that CENTS is more for the long-term business you wish to develop.

During my first few business, I did stuff that completely violated CENTS but it did teach me a lot.

Matte

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Nov 7, 2018
Italy
Hi ,
Recently , I thinking about creating YouTube contents or Amazon FDA both of them compromises CENTS. I'm not clear whether I need to continue exploring that. The reason I'm choosing Amazon FDA is to explore and build my analysis , planing and execution. You tube videos , just to keep thinking to be creative so that I can find a niche. Not sure whether I'm fooling myself and getting deviated from the main goal ?
Start anywhere, it doesn't matter if it's CENTS or not. Then you start growing you can slowly expand the business and move to your own website once you have a proof of concept.

Emperor7

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jun 15, 2023
I think that CENTS is more for the long-term business you wish to develop.

During my first few business, I did stuff that completely violated CENTS but it did teach me a lot.
My first business I did YouTube contents, did another info marketing business, I added spice to my business, it wasn't enough to reach my goal, but thinking about long-term growth it's best to do it for experience.
As I made an exit to another road.
Aside from that, my previous business was soul draining.
I agree with MJ DeMarco's reply (do I have a choice? He is right..lol), experience is experience, do something, you might find another road from there if you are truly focused.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Action is the path.

Just make sure it is specific and measurable!
instead of 'i might do some YouTube content', be clear ..... I will improve _________ from ______ to _______ by ________ deadline.

In your case ... I will create 3 YT shorts on the First five steps on Amazon FBA and have them uploaded and titled / keyworded by November 30th at 6pm. These shorts will be 3 to 7 minutes in length and help a newbie feel more comfortable getting into Amazon FBA.

Make sure your actions are clear, specific, measurable. Then go DO them.

Desolation Row

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Nov 16, 2022
Austria
Action is the path.

Just make sure it is specific and measurable!
instead of 'i might do some YouTube content', be clear ..... I will improve _________ from ______ to _______ by ________ deadline.

In your case ... I will create 3 YT shorts on the First five steps on Amazon FBA and have them uploaded and titled / keyworded by November 30th at 6pm. These shorts will be 3 to 7 minutes in length and help a newbie feel more comfortable getting into Amazon FBA.

Make sure your actions are clear, specific, measurable. Then go DO them.
That’s great advicesnd exactly what I needed right now.

Thanks for sharing

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.