The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Begining

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

NeverHaveIEther

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 3, 2023
Howdy Y'all,

I've hung around the forum in the past and have been running my business, or rather I have let it run me. All the while without making much money in E-commerce. Hired a marketing company which charged me $1500 a month in a 3 month contract, and I haven't got a SINGLE conversion. Only a few weeks left and they're going to be gone. I created my own ads on Facebook using the Lead selection, now 40ish hours later I have 45 leads @ $1.25 a lead and 8 meetings scheduled Friday. Using Zapier, I have automated the process. FB Lead - zapier - Google Sheet row is filled with data. FB Lead - zapier - automated confirmation email and schedule a meeting is then sent. This email has boosted my scheduled meetings from 2 to 8. Highly reccommend checking it out. Calendly is linked in the email where the client schedules the meeting, a zoom integration then sends them the meeting link and details!

This is going to be a numbers game. My gross profit per a customer will average $1,000 and is a great offer in my opinion. A few people will bite I know. After Friday I will start to develop ratios to better understand the amount of leads needed to generate a sale. So far the acquisition cost is very low. If I had to spend $100 ad spend to generate $1,000 GP - $100 ad spend = $900 profit, this is WELL worth the effort. Will keep things posted, after this first trial ad run I will be doubling the ad budget and consider a sales person if it starts to overwhelm me.

I'll share updates when I remember - Life keeps me busy! Here is the lesson though, I decided you know what? This is worth a shot. I watched the free video course from Gym Luanch about how to create an ad, implemented it, and now I have results. Friday, I will find out how realistic those reults are. I' expecting half of them to not show up, nad perhaps one will buy. It will be a trial run to learn sales skills! A lesson.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.