The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting fresh and keep going

Aceowhat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 20, 2023
Hey, this is gonna be my first post, I am a 16 year old guy who discovered the script/dogma 2 years ago through MJ DeMarco's books, I wanted to get into the world of business way before that although it was from the mindset of a lazy kid, I still look back and cringe at those times after realizing what I realized through my journey of understanding what it means to be an entrepreneur, well cutting to the present I have a working small scale service business , I had a business that failed pretty badly 6 months ago, then about 2 months ago I started working with a guy on an editing firm, we did quite a bit of cold dms, email marketing and many things, it's just that there are many rifts between us and I just can't bring myself to respect the guy, I don't know if it's right to leave him or not, I thought it would be a good thing to learn to work with partners that you don't like so that I could build resilliance, I am going to stop working with the guy and work in another industry that I know a lot about without partnering with anyone or atleast anyone that I don't respect, that was a bit about me, let me know if you guys have advice for me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Spencer J

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Oct 15, 2023
Hey, this is gonna be my first post, I am a 16 year old guy who discovered the script/dogma 2 years ago through MJ DeMarco's books, I wanted to get into the world of business way before that although it was from the mindset of a lazy kid, I still look back and cringe at those times after realizing what I realized through my journey of understanding what it means to be an entrepreneur, well cutting to the present I have a working small scale service business , I had a business that failed pretty badly 6 months ago, then about 2 months ago I started working with a guy on an editing firm, we did quite a bit of cold dms, email marketing and many things, it's just that there are many rifts between us and I just can't bring myself to respect the guy, I don't know if it's right to leave him or not, I thought it would be a good thing to learn to work with partners that you don't like so that I could build resilliance, I am going to stop working with the guy and work in another industry that I know a lot about without partnering with anyone or atleast anyone that I don't respect, that was a bit about me, let me know if you guys have advice for me.
Hi dude, whilst i cannot give you much advice on working with partners i just wanted to say we are alike as i am 17 and have a similar mindset to you

What service do you provide? And how is it going?

AppleTree

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jun 27, 2023
You definitely made the right call there. As for what's next, since you already have cold dm and email marketing experience, use that to your leverage and work on your next business using those strategies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...