The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Vegan / Vegetarians Only (Chat about lifestyle, opportunities, food, whatever...)

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
My brother always says that eating soy is worse for the climate than eating meat...

Man doesn't believe me when I say that like 90% of planted soy is consumed by farm animals and not by the "evil vegans who cut down the forest".

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

REV5028

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Oct 29, 2022
New Mexico
I'm at a keynote presentation about water concerns in New Mexico. Every minute that goes by that they don't address animal farming and consumption as a huge driver for all of these problems, my blood boils another degree hotter. Just needed to vent to a group of reasonable people.
I ended up participating in the group conversation afterwards and then some one-on-one discussion with leaders of the group. I feel a bit better about how things behind the scenes seem to be developing. I'm now also likely going to be working with the local advocacy group to put together newsletters and presentations geared towards educating and empowering individuals.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
Kind of rant:
One guy I met from my town in Argentina, vegan for many years, said to me that before changing his diet, he had psoriasis and that he cured himself by making the change in eating.

Do any of you have alergies ? Have you seen any change since eating just plants ?

I see so many people alergic and they just acept it as like that is life. Even heard comments like "yeah I just hope the season past fast!", like the spring is the most beautiful season and you are hoping for it's end.

REV5028

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Oct 29, 2022
New Mexico
Kind of rant:
One guy I met from my town in Argentina, vegan for many years, said to me that before changing his diet, he had psoriasis and that he cured himself by making the change in eating.

Do any of you have alergies ? Have you seen any change since eating just plants ?

I see so many people alergic and they just acept it as like that is life. Even heard comments like "yeah I just hope the season past fast!", like the spring is the most beautiful season and you are hoping for it's end.
I don't have issues with allergies unless I'm eating a lot of processed stuff and not exercising regularly.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.