The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What future/forex broker allow you to risk only 1-2$ per trade ?

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
I have been learning and back testing a strategy with paper trading for a while and now i want to test it with real money, risking only 1-2$ per trade until I'm confident enough to put in more capital
1-2 dollar is not even enough for trading commission these days.

And all the “zero commission” brokerage accounts offer are just misleading marketing slogans where you have to pay a higher bid offer spread for trades.

Amon7

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Apr 7, 2024
What is the absolute minimum amount of money that you can risk per trade with a broker that you recommend?
1-2 dollar is not even enough for trading commission these days.

And all the “zero commission” brokerage accounts offer are just misleading marketing slogans where you have to pay a higher bid offer spread for trades.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
I have been learning and back testing a strategy with paper trading for a while and now i want to test it with real money, risking only 1-2$ per trade until I'm confident enough to put in more capital
#landfill

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ugudango

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Apr 17, 2022
Bratislava, Slovakia
Based on your capital you should be looking for job positions / learning a skill, save your money and buy a book. That will give you 100x returns as opposed to leverage trading with 2 dollars

Amon7

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Apr 7, 2024
Based on your capital you should be looking for job positions / learning a skill, save your money and buy a book. That will give you 100x returns as opposed to leverage trading with 2 dollars
Since i live in a third world country an extra 2-3$ per day can definitely makes for difference in my life

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Since i live in a third world country an extra 2-3$ per day can definitely makes for difference in my life
You can literally play games and earn money if you just aim to make a few more dollars per day.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
If that's the kind of money you're looking to make, trading isn't the way to go anyways.
On one hand, you win some you loose some and over a long time horizon you will make a few cents per day.

If you trade with 100 dollars and make 3 dollars per day you are at like 1000% gain per year without compounding.

Do surveys or play to earn games, convince people to sign up for revolut and split your referal money with them, offer Videogame grinding done for you on fiver or start growing Instagram theme pages for dropshipping or just to sell them.

Amon7

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Apr 7, 2024
If that's the kind of money you're looking to make, trading isn't the way to go anyways.
On one hand, you win some you loose some and over a long time horizon you will make a few cents per day.

If you trade with 100 dollars and make 3 dollars per day you are at like 1000% gain per year without compounding.

Do surveys or play to earn games, convince people to sign up for revolut and split your referal money with them, offer Videogame grinding done for you on fiver or start growing Instagram theme pages for dropshipping or just to sell them.
What play to earn game would you recommend to a person like me ?

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
What play to earn game would you recommend to a person like me ?
Bro idk

I value my time too much to spent it on stupid games that pay me 2 bucks a day.

If you want to find answers try searching for yourself

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Aug 26, 2023
I can fairly understand the perspective of the OP.

After paper trading, small trades make total sense.

I would suggest you to buy some stocks of some good companies in ur country, hold them for a couple of days/weeks till they give some return and then sell them.

This way you will learn more about stock market.

Later you can move forward to intraday and options trading.

Wishing you luck !

Never try making money from games. Its riskier than gambling.

ugudango

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Apr 17, 2022
Bratislava, Slovakia

Why not learn a skill that will yield an extra $20-30 a day in 6 months?

You're also assuming that you will be getting 100% returns daily, and if that's your average daily yield then pls contact me :)

I am not from a 3rd world country but from a developing one. Believe me, I did my fair share of bullshit tasks too for a couple of bucks like surveys (most don't work in lower-level countries), filling stuff out and things of that nature. Sure you'll get a few bucks if you're lucky since most don't pay/require a high minimum amount to pay you.

There are so many resources to learn from and you just need to stick to it for 6 months - if $3 can make a difference imagine what $30 will do.

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Aug 26, 2023
Why not learn a skill that will yield an extra $20-30 a day in 6 months?

You're also assuming that you will be getting 100% returns daily, and if that's your average daily yield then pls contact me :)

I am not from a 3rd world country but from a developing one. Believe me, I did my fair share of bullshit tasks too for a couple of bucks like surveys (most don't work in lower-level countries), filling stuff out and things of that nature. Sure you'll get a few bucks if you're lucky since most don't pay/require a high minimum amount to pay you.

There are so many resources to learn from and you just need to stick to it for 6 months - if $3 can make a difference imagine what $30 will do.

I don't think he will be able to afford any course!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.