The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where to acquire lists of affiliate marketers and dropshippers?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
Hi guys,

I've been working with a client (an agency rather than my usual e-commerce brand clients) that has presented a new challenge: Acquiring massive lists of dropshippers and affiliate marketers for cold emailing.

We'd need to buy them and they'd also have to be half-decent obviously since I've used lists of dropshippers in the past and they were garbage.

If anyone has any pointers or experience with buying lists, I'd very much appreciate hearing about it!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
I'd guess you'd have to identify a certain technology they use, then reverse engineer it with BuiltWith (trends.builtwith.com) or Wappalyzer (wappalyzer.com/lists) to find all the sites that match that criteria.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
I'd guess you'd have to identify a certain technology they use, then reverse engineer it with BuiltWith (trends.builtwith.com) or Wappalyzer (wappalyzer.com/lists) to find all the sites that match that criteria.

Dropshippers have pretty much always used Shopify. But it looks like there isn't an option to sort by dropshippers with BultWith and Wappalyzer.

One distinction dropshipping stores usually have is that they only have one email, and it's usually a support@ or hello@, info@ email. No multiple email accounts and no names. But regular e-commerce brands also have those.

MRiabov

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
May 30, 2023
lead "funnels" would work so much better than cold email...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.