The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone from INDIA?

matteblack

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Oct 1, 2023
India
Guys i believe we can definitely start one
I may be able to head/run it
I am just waiting for my laptop to get repaired then i will let you know
Hows the situation

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

flyingguitarist

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 27, 2021
I guess due to shark tank effect, entrepreneurship is getting a pushover. can see my parents, relatives talking about it

Epynok

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jun 20, 2023

Epynok

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jun 20, 2023

Epynok

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jun 20, 2023

flyingguitarist

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 27, 2021
He is VERY VERY popular among teenagers
Interesting, so you all discuss about him with your school friends also?

Also which content creators from India do you consume? Like beerbiceps, Raj shamani , Varun Mayya etc..? They are related to entrepreneurship
Do you consume them?

shubham___3011

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 29, 2023
India

Also which content creators from India do you consume? Like beerbiceps, Raj shamani , Varun Mayya etc..? They are related to entrepreneurship
Do you consume them?
Raj shamani and think school are the best in terms of business, Beerbiceps is very diverse

Sorrento

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Aug 27, 2023
I honestly think the nations of the Indian Subcontinent are where the Script is the strongest. Everyone is made to work at maximum employee efficiency since childhood.

There are very few people who are doing anything other than a job and living financially enslaved. Money is literally a taboo here. Wages are ridiculously low here.

At the same time, it is the third largest startup ecosystem in the world and has a huge customer base.

Please reply here if you are from India so we can link up and help each other on our Unscripted Journeys!
Wow i never thought there would be so many Indians here, let's all connect, i literally can't find any like minded individuals here.

As u know u r who u hang around with.
If anyone want to form a brotherhood of like minded individuals hustling together, private message me here ur ,discord, instagram or number or anything so we all can connect and grow !

Epynok

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jun 20, 2023

Do you consume them?
Yes.
Beer Biceps because his podcast is the best in india and he brings in many entrepreneurs as well to his show
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA_sF-MYjeo

Epynok

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jun 20, 2023

netra-patwari

New Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Aug 31, 2023
India
I honestly think the nations of the Indian Subcontinent are where the Script is the strongest. Everyone is made to work at maximum employee efficiency since childhood.

There are very few people who are doing anything other than a job and living financially enslaved. Money is literally a taboo here. Wages are ridiculously low here.

At the same time, it is the third largest startup ecosystem in the world and has a huge customer base.

Please reply here if you are from India so we can link up and help each other on our Unscripted Journeys!
I am from India, any web dev , please connect

Shubham Gacche

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 4, 2018
Hey Everyone, i would love to join if there are meetings or groups .Please let me know and if not . i am really intersted in creating a communty or a group of people where we all can connect and discuss how can we help each others.

Kavin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Jul 28, 2023
Dubai
Hey guys from india but in Dubai why dont we start having calls so lets decide which day first

bhv300

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 10, 2023

I'm from India, Kerala.

siva.ilindra

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 19, 2023
I am also from India... Hyd.... Let's plan some virtual event to exchange ideas and seek knowledge....

Babo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 16, 2023

I am from India aswell bro, the social indoctrination is at peak here! Looking ahead to overcome this!

puneet

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 2, 2024
I was looking for a Bangalore Fastlane meetup group but could not find one. So, I have created one.

https://kommunity.com/fastlane-bangalore

Objectives:
  • Weekly meetups to discuss your experiences or any problems you face. The meetings will be virtual initially, but if feasible, they will change to hybrid or completely offline in the future.
  • Find partners to work with if you work better when someone else is working near you. Not co-founders, just people working on their own stuff.

Taj

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Nov 30, 2015
UK
From India but live in the UK also hold European and the UK passport. Get in touch if you have any ideas for UK and European market or need help. Good luck

Shubham Gacche

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 4, 2018
From India but live in the UK also hold European and the UK passport. Get in touch if you have any ideas for UK and European market or need help. Good luck
Hey Taj , i am planning to work on a Crowdfunding platform for UK market. i would love to connect and understand your take on this. Please let me know how can we take this further.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.