The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

Chestnut10

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 1, 2024
Hello, my name is Shay and I’m a bit late introducing myself here; it’s already been 2 days but I could never find the right words. However, I’ve come to realize that just like the perfect business idea is non existent, so is a perfect intro. I’m only 18, but even as I started college, got an internship into my career, and even gained extensive knowledge of the slow lane within a year, in the back of my head I knew I’d never get rich on even the highest finance salary (at least not by age 25 like I planned). My fears were confirmed after reading The Millionaire Fastlane and I can’t imagine spending the rest of my life working for someone else anymore. There are numerous ways to make millions in this day and age, thus, by surrounding myself with people who strive for the same goal, I hope to uplift and be uplifted in this community on our journey together!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard Shay, what's the plan?

Chestnut10

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 1, 2024
Welcome aboard Shay, what's the plan?
Well I’m figuring out how to build a website first since I’ve just realized my business idea today and have no idea what I’m doing. I after that I’ll secure a vendor since I have a few in mind already. Im really just going with the flow to see what works and what doesn’t.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...