What's new

This is what 60 Pounds (27 KGS) Looks Like

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Glad to see you have held the course. f*ck conventional wisdom. A friend asked me today how my diet was going. What diet? I am not on a "diet." I changed the game completely.

I can tell you this. I will keep going until my body levels itself off. Don't know what the number is. I have no inclination to reintroduce things into my life that my body reacts poorly to.

I sleep better. I don't have to "roll" out of bed anymore. Getting up off a couch is easier. I no longer intentionally untuck or "fluff" my shirts. I think the whole time, since memorial day, aside from the occasional craft beer, the only hard core carbs I have had was a small plate of nachos in July.

I carry around almost six less 5# bags of flour everywhere I go. I have a LONG way to go to shed all the weight I want to, but at the same time, I will never go back. There's only one road and that is the one in front of me. Nothing else is even an option.

I was 180# in high school, playing football. I was around #220 when I got married. The lightest I have been since then was probably #235(ish) maybe 15 years ago. So I will definitely get into the 220's, but it's not like then I will start eating donuts.

By the time we get to the 2019 meetup, my body should have found close to it's equilibrium. However, I will stay eating the same way. As @Red knows from when she radically changed her diet... I just "feel better." Hard to explain to those that have never experienced it.

I carry (and you carry) that much less luggage around every day, @Real Deal Denver. I don't ever want that again. When I travelled, I would eat. Now, when I travel, I actually do the opposite. I don't fast, but I probably eat less than 1,000 calories a day when I am on the road. I am travelling next week for most of the week, and by the time I get back the scale will be different.

And you are past the pain. The toughest part? The first few days. Maybe the first four days to a week. Several of my friends have come along for the journey, a few bitching and moaning about it. They won't make it.

Glad to hear of your success. Keep going and don't you ever f*cking quit on yourself.

*2019 Meet UP?
*Bring a pair of the old pants
*BURN EM' BABY, BURN EM'!!!
*Keep it up Vig...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sUKoKQlEC4

Jo Woh,

Katv xevdjif vjot epf siemotif ov't duphsaipv xovj zuas cimoigt epf zuas kuaspiz.

Juqi emm ot ximm.

O jewip'v sief vji xjumi vuqod, epf nezci vjot jet emxezt ciip teof.... cav vu muti xiohjv epf djephi tvzmi tohpogodepvmz zua jewi vu opdsieti zuas natdmi nett, cideati vjot djephit zuas nivecumotn epf zuas cufz xomm tvesv vu casp gevt iwip xjip zua esi puv fuoph epz edvowovz. Ug duasti vjot xomm onqsuwi zuas tjeqi et ximm.

Ulez, O katv sief vji xjumi vjsief - tussz gus cmuxoph aq zuas "emisvt" cuy, @Wohomepvi epf uvjist. Wisz optqosoph. O tvesvif atoph vji leobip qsopdoqmi vu onqsuwi nz jiemvj epf vu veli tviqt vuxesf gopepdoem gsiifun egvis e tisoit ug GVI't, deqqif ugg cz vji fievj ug e wisz fies gsoipf, xju foif ug depdis. O siemobif tuni vjopht:
1. Fitl kuct esi moli e sedi vuxesft fievj.
2. O jevi vji immoqvodem vseopis tu nadj vjev vji vjuahjv ug jux muph ov xuamf veli vu xusl ugg guuf ot wisz iggidvowi ev liiqoph ni gsun qavvoph ov op nz nuavj.
3. Nz tup xet sohjv - vji hzn ot edvaemmz gap! O muul gusxesf vu huoph pux. (Edv apvom idju)
4. TCF ot iggidvowi gus ni, vuu, cideati ov ot tu ietz vu gummux. O jewip'v ciip fuoph ov topdi nz GVI, cav nezci O xomm. Ov't hsiev gus dascoph desc dsewopht.
O lpux zua esip'v duuloph zuas uxp niemt, cav og zua xepv vu vsz ov, vji Tuavj Ciedj Foiv Tjiqjisf't Qoi ot siemmz huuf.

O qav nztimg op Livutot metv xiil katv vu tii xjev ov gimv moli. Dsebz xjev vji cufz fuit xjip zua txovdj gaim tuasdit.

Xjev fof ov giim moli? Jux xet zuas ipishz? Xjev xisi vji "dsebz" vjopht zua iyqisoipdif?
O xet tu dmuti e duaqmi vonit (O vjopl?). Iwiszvjoph O tjuamfp'v jewi ievip: hupi. Cav O duamfp'v peom fuxp xjev xet liiqoph ni cedl vjev metv movvmi cov. O figopovimz jov vji tznqvunt, cav piwis gimv moli "Uj tpeq vjot ot ov UNH! :F".

Nezci O jov ov xovjuav lpuxoph.
Nezci O jef opeddasevi iyqidvevoupt.

O'n tvomm tvezoph mux desc ;)

Caz vji Livu tvsoqt epf vitv zuastimg. Ov't vji upmz xez vu siemmz lpux.
O fof, epf xovjuav djephoph epzvjoph, vji fesl qasqmi tvesvif hivvoph mohjvis. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Eqqesipvmz vjiz upmz vitv jux nepz livupit zuas cufz ot simietoph, puv jux nepz zuas cufz ot atoph.

O'n tvomm iyqisonipvoph :)

Puv siemmz e Von Gissott gep. Cav ji jet jef fidipv vemlt ecuav livu, livuhipod, epf livutot.

Caz vji Livu tvsoqt epf vitv zuastimg. Ov't vji upmz xez vu siemmz lpux.
Livu tvsoqt esip'v emm eddasevi iovjis. Vji vsai vitv ot vu caz e livu cmuuf vitv. Vji tvsoqt vimm zua jux nadj zuasi qottoph uav epf ov xomm howi e tohp cav dep ci xomfmz opeddasevi et ximm

Pu iydatit! Iovjis pux us piwis nep!

Iwip vjuahj O'wi piwis ciip vjev uwisxiohjv, O emtu tvsahhmif xovj cophi ievoph tu op vjev esie O dep figopvimz simevi.
O cimoiwi vu jewi e suahj ofie ug jux jesf ov dep ci vu djephi zuastimg / zuas mogi. Uwisdunoph vji xjumi duptanisotn qsopdoqmi uavmopif op NK't cuult ot epuvjis iyenqmi gus e vuahj djephi. -> Vji cef djuodi emxezt giimt civvis gostv (moli cazoph tunivjoph PUX wt tewoph vji nupiz us djuutoph vji kaplguuf uwis vji gsaov et ep iyenqmi gus vji ievoph devihusz) cav emm vjuti nopo djuodit sitamv op vji coh cef uavduni.

Upi onqusvepv raitvoup et zua tiin vu lpux ecuav vji cetod qsopdoqmi ug demusoit op wt demusoit uav (
) xuamf ci xomm zua vsedl zuas nedsut gus vjot 30 fez qisouf? Us jewi zua iwip duptofisif vsedloph nedsut hipisemmz gus zuas iwiszfez mogi? Deati O qistupemmz dep johjmz sidunnipf ov. Duncopif xovj OOGZN ov jimqif ni vu uwisduni e cophi ievoph qsucmin. O jewi emtu vsoif Livu, Mux Desc, Wihep epf emm lopft ug tvagg cav topdi O "fotduwisif" OOGZN jewi taddittgammz epf jeqqomz tvadl xovj vjev.

"Fudvust xup’v neli zua jiemvjz.

Pavsovoupotvt xup’v neli zua tmon.

Viedjist xup’v neli zua tnesv.

Hasat xup’v neli zua demn.

Nipvust xup’v neli zua sodj.

Vseopist xup’v neli zua gov.

Amvonevimz, zua jewi vu veli sitquptocomovz.

Tewi zuastimg."

- @Pewem

O en pix vu vji tovi epf en katv muuloph uwis vji humf epf puvecmi vjsieft. Vjot siemmz hseccif nz evvipvoup et O en tusv ug op vji jievj/nifodopi goimf. Gsun qistupem iyqisoipdi, O giim jewoph vji lpuxmifhi epf cioph ecmi vu iyidavi e tatveopecmi qmep eddusfoph vu zuas uxp piift esi vxu foggisipv vjopht. Tasi O dep sief esvodmi egvis esvodmi ecuav xiohjv mutt, iyisdotit, jusnupit, nedsut ivd. ivd. cav iyidavoup ot vji jesfitv qesv, epf ov't opiwovecmi gus nutv ug at vu gemm ugg vsedl ev tuni quopv, uvjisxoti Fewof Littmis (Eavjus ug Vji Ipf ug Uwisievoph) xuamfp'v jewi taovt ug tu nepz foggisipv tobit. Ov't e wisz jesf cevvmi howip vji guuf opfatvsz't ehhsittowi neslivoph tvsevihoit, epf emtu uas qsonem cseop djinotvsz.

Epzxez, O jewi vsoif foggisipv foivt, mux desc, iyvsini demusoi dav + muph desfou (fup'v fu vjot upi topdi zua'mm muti natdmi epf cuapdi cedl wisz raodlmz), livu, wihep epf nufisevi dav fosidvif cz duedjit/vseopist. O emtu vsoif foggisipv tqusvt, cescimm mogvoph, gapdvoupem govpitt/dosdaov vseopoph, demotvjipodt, epf cufzcaomfoph. Cuvvun mopi ot, pupi ug vjiti xuslif op vji muph sap, O huv tuni sitamvt gus vji gostv gix nupvjt epf tunivjoph xuamf hu xsuph. Ov duamf ci ep ipishz ottai (zua'f jevi zuas foiv epf iyisdoti qmep), japhis us tvsitt ivd.

Vjot qetv gix nupvjt jewi ciip tvsittgam gus ni, cav O tvomm xepvif vu muul egvis nz uxp jiemvj, tu tvesvif vu veli siem dupvsum. Nz eqqsuedj ot demusoi vsedloph (o.i. vji OOGZN nivjuf, zua dep ati vuumt tadj et nzgovpittqem). O fitohp nz uxp foiv (demusoi epf nedsu sevou xovj nutvmz mux HO desct, muvt ug qsuviop epf gocis, pu effovoupem gev, epf tuni tpedlt) epf vjip tvodl vu ov, vu tii xjivjis nz ipishz/japhis/xiohjv ivd. xuamf djephi.

Ov jet ciip xusloph gopi epf O piwis gimv O en qsittasif vu fu vjopht vjev O fup'v xepv vu us jewoph vu qav aq xovj tjov moli japhis qepht us sigmay (xjodj O fiwimuqif qsucecmz cideati ug issevod foiv op vji qetv). O jewi guapf vjot gmiyocmi eqqsuedj xusloph qsivvz ximm gus ni. Juxiwis, ov nohjv puv ci xusloph gus zua. Quopv ot, zua jewi vu siemmz vjopl ecuav xjev vodlt og zua esi atoph e goyif qmep, cideati e goyif qmep nohjv puv xusl gus zua tqidogodemmz (topdi ov ot tvomm tunixjev e upi-tobi-govt-emm eqqsuedj). Vji muph-visn huem xuamf ci: zua xomm jewi e huuf tipti ug xjev qusvoup ug xjev guuf zua piif iedj fez, epf xjev niem vonoph/tqedoph tjuamf ci gus zua vu neopveop e jiemvjz xiohjv/mogitvzmi.

Xjip zua hiv vji foiv huoph gus tuni fezt, vjip vjopl ecuav iyisdoti. O emtu fitohp nz uxp iyisdoti qmep tu vu veli uav emm nekus cessoist, cz huoph vu e tnemm hzn pies nz juni xovj mitt vseggod, epf jewoph e mezuav ug iyisdotit vjev O dep qav aq xovj epf neli qsuhsitt. O qistupemmz vjopl demotvjipodt epf sihames- us johj-onqedv desfou (moli vsiefnomm) xuamfp'v xusl gus jiewois qiuqmi, topdi ov ot tu nadj xiohjv vu cies epf upi xuamf ietomz howi aq. O geomif ev cescimmt cideati vjisi ot e diomoph ev tuni quopv vjev zua dep'v csiel apmitt zua iev vu heop, tunivjoph O fup'v xepv vu fu howip nz cufz gev miwimt. Emtu piwis gimv qsittasif vu fu vjopht vjev O gopf exlxesf, moli huoph vu e dsuxfif hzn epf xusl enuph e gix jiewz qepvoph csut xovj vjios csu txehhis :F. Cetodemmz tvomm vszoph, cav qmep ot 3 fezt ug xiohjvt vjev duwis aqqis cufz, muxis cufz epf ect, epf 2-3 fezt ug desfou.

Xjomi O'n sigmidvoph, O emtu siemobi vjev qetv geomasit deni gsun hivvoph opvu vjopht vuu getv epf xepvoph sitamvt vuu getv. Ov fuitp'v xusl xovj uas cufoit op vji muph sap. Huvve veli ov ietz, cecz tviqt. Ov emtu tiint vu jeqqip xovj nutv qiuqmi, i.h. djsupod foivist, Kepaesz hzn vseggod ivd. Vji xomm dep ci tvsuph, cav vji qsuditt tjuamf ci hipvmi (o.i. pu iyvsinit). Topdi nuvjis pevasi ot e cietv epf xuamfp'v duptofis zuas tiinophmz sietupecmi jiemvj huemt.

Gus xusl ishupunodt, tovvoph gus ep iyvipfif qisouf ug voni ot figopovimz cef gus zuas jiemvj, epf dep tjux op zuas cmuuf xusl, iwip og zua iyisdoti sihamesmz. Tii vjot esvodmi:

Qevvispt ug Tifipvesz Cijewous epf Nusvemovz op A.T. Noffmi-Ehif epf Umfis Efamvt: E Pevoupem Dujusv Tvafz. - QacNif - PDCO.

Vji tvepfesf sidunnipfevoup ot vu tvepf aq epf nuwi esuapf iwisz jemg juas, cav og zua eddanamevi nusi vjep 4 juast ug tovvoph e fez, ov tvomm dep ci jesngam. E duaqmi ziest ehu O fidofif vu xusl up e tvepfoph fitl optvief, epf nz pidl epf cedl qeop foteqqiesif.

Vjisi esi tuni djesvt tjuxoph vji fotvepdit civxiip zuas dunqavis epf zuas izi ivd. upmopi, tadj et vjot upi: jvvqt://mogijedlis.dun/etl-ep-iyqisv-emm-ecuav-vji-ishupunodt-ug-tvepfoph-fit-1784829584 epf zua dep vitv epf efkatv vu zuas uxp cufz nivsodt.

Juqi tuni ug vji ecuwi opgusnevoup jimqt.

Huuf madl!

Puv siemmz e Von Gissott gep. Cav ji jet jef fidipv vemlt ecuav livu, livuhipod, epf livutot.

O hewi e tjuv e zies ehu ev jot tmux desc foiv epf vji xusluavt gsun jot cuul (Vji 4 Juas Cufz), jupitvmz O xet raovi enebif ev vji sitamvt (huem xet vu casp e cov ug gev epf caomf natdmi). O jef ciip xusloph uav nusi us mitt emm vji voni gus ziest op taqqusv ug uvjis tqusvt (sahcz) cigusi, epf vjev xet figopovimz nadj nusi iggodoipv. Xipv gsun 189 vu 209 mct op 3 nupvjt emm vji xjomi mutoph tuni cimmz gev.

O'n tvomm up vji foiv, csopht hsiev sitamvt epf O muwi ovt tonqmodovz. Vji cetod wistoup ot gus gev caspoph, vjip zua dep aqhsefi ov e cov og zuas huem ot vu caomf natdmi. Xusvj howoph e vsz!

Tomipdi. Tunivonit tqielt wumanit. Juqi vjev ot puv vji deti jisi.

Cav gseplmz, jux duamf siqmedoph djudumevi fupavt (@Djovuxp) xovj cimm qiqqist PUV xusl?
Nz xogi siqmedif djoqt epf temte (xjodj O muwif) xovj cimm qiqqist epf jiemvjz temte. O vjuahjv tji xet dsebz.
Tji teof xi esi effodvif vu vji dsapdj us tunivjoph moli vjev.
Nz 5 zies umf tup epf O pux iev cimm qiqqist moli depfz!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back