• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

INTRO “Insert eye catching intro”

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Saruvanh

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
29%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
Hey everyone! Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I want to introduce myself by sharing a bit of my history, how I got to where I am today, and where I want to be in the future.

I’m currently 30 years old (just turned 30, in fact). I originally studied commerce, but I dropped out because I hated it. Since then, I’ve done my fair share of odd jobs, but I’ve always remained consistent. My parents were great mentors, especially my father, who owned multiple businesses. However, I wasn’t interested in business until I turned 24.

At that time, my father invested in real estate, and although I had nothing to my name, I was determined to support myself. I’ve always been self-reliant, never wanting to be a burden on anyone—that would hurt my ego. I know the world doesn’t owe me anything, and I’m responsible for making my own way.

When I was 24, we took over a restaurant in the beautiful city of Ghent, Belgium, that hadn’t been receiving much love. I poured my heart into it, perfected the dishes, and managed to increase sales from 600-700k a year to 1.5 million a year over the course of five years. I love what I do, but I still don’t feel like I’ve reached my full potential. It sometimes feels like I haven’t accomplished anything, despite having a luxury car and a few high-end watches. They don’t seem worth it to me unless I can pay for them in full.

I have a wonderful fiancée, and we’re getting married in November 2024. I have so many ideas and things I want to do, but I struggle with impatience. I’ve always been an avid reader and have a deep curiosity about how things work, from the way a toothpick is made to whether gravity is quantum (they say it is nowadays). You get the idea.

People around me, including those who visit my restaurant (I don’t tell them I’m the owner), often say I could do more. They tell me I’m incredibly smart for my age, that I have a gifted aura, and that I could sell ice to the Inuit. I love people, but I also love making money. To me, a great deal is one where both parties get their worth.

I’m dynamic, I learn fast, and I’m open to doing whatever it takes to succeed, whether it’s in medical supplies or selling sand and concrete. But right now, I feel stuck. So, I’m going to read about other people’s experiences here to get inspired.

Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Xjev ep optqosoph qutv! Zua'wi figopovimz edjoiwif tuni onqsittowi tvagg op zuas mogi emsiefz. Dep'v xeov vu tii xjev zua edjoiwi op vji gavasi.

Ximduni vu vji gusan!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back