The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

FastlanerDoer

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Nov 19, 2022
Indonesia
Hey bois

I'm Bryan, a 14 year old boy who lives in Indonesia. Turning 15 in a week, and recently finished reading TMF a couple of days ago. And for real it actually gave me hope and like a guide to making a Fastlane business and escaping the Slowlane scripted plan. I knew the book from Hamza, a growing self improvement youtuber that got me into self improvements early in this year. And basically Hamza got me out of the bad addictions that were destroying my life and putting me in a rut for the whole C0VlD-19 period and he got me into better habits instead, like reading, meditating and exercising.

Anyways since I got out of my rut through self improvement, I began to try and expand my knowledge to eventually try and drop out school through entrepreneurship and making a Fastlane business. Now I know a lot of you here would suggest me to stay in school, but man do I hate it. It's like a job but instead of getting paid you have to pay a butt ton of money and time every year, sure you get some education but the time spent in school can be used to get more valuable education outside of school. I'm right now in 9th grade, and well right now my goal with school is to just to eventually drop it out at the end of 10th or 11th grade since it's costly both in time and money OR I won't drop out of school but just don't make school the only plan in life.

I right now focus on getting my skill sets leveled up so I could pursue some business ideas that requires skills like web design, which I just began learning today thanks to @Fox's book and his thread here. I also ordered some books on marketing and sales so I could learn and understand them better. And basically all I'm right now focused on is on taking action and executing, and am just scared if I do action faking or something like mental masturbation on work and process. All I want right now is my life to be focused on my purpose and goal, and right now that goal is reaching that Fastlane freedom and wealth life. Anyways I'm looking forward to talking and hearing advice from you people here in the forum. I've already read a couple of gold threads here and feel inspired and motivated to work and pursue the Fastlane, because I want to be damned sure I'm not going to be wasting 40 years of my life on work and on living in frugality. I know the Fastlane path is hard and grueling, but I see it's worth it to just escape the Slowlane and the scripted plan. And I feel that the younger I start, the more success I can achieve in business and the Fastlane because as MJ says it: stop waiting for the right time.

So anyways if there's any advice you want to tell to a young 14 year old who's just starting out in entrepreneurship and dreams of reaching the Fastlane freedom and wealth one day, feel free to tell me in this thread. I'm always open to changes in my mindset for the better, and I'll always take in consideration of you people who are already experienced entrepreneurs's advice since after all I am still a beginner in this and need help too. And at last, thanks for taking the time to read my introduction to this forum and sorry if there's any complicated words or writing that doesn't make any sense. I sometimes can mess up in my writing so apologize me for that.:)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hey bois

I'm Bryan, a 14 year old boy who lives in Indonesia. Turning 15 in a week, and recently finished reading TMF a couple of days ago. And for real it actually gave me hope and like a guide to making a Fastlane business and escaping the Slowlane scripted plan. I knew the book from Hamza, a growing self improvement youtuber that got me into self improvements early in this year. And basically Hamza got me out of the bad addictions that were destroying my life and putting me in a rut for the whole C0VlD-19 period and he got me into better habits instead, like reading, meditating and exercising.

Anyways since I got out of my rut through self improvement, I began to try and expand my knowledge to eventually try and drop out school through entrepreneurship and making a Fastlane business. Now I know a lot of you here would suggest me to stay in school, but man do I hate it. It's like a job but instead of getting paid you have to pay a butt ton of money and time every year, sure you get some education but the time spent in school can be used to get more valuable education outside of school. I'm right now in 9th grade, and well right now my goal with school is to just to eventually drop it out at the end of 10th or 11th grade since it's costly both in time and money OR I won't drop out of school but just don't make school the only plan in life.

I right now focus on getting my skill sets leveled up so I could pursue some business ideas that requires skills like web design, which I just began learning today thanks to @Fox's book and his thread here. I also ordered some books on marketing and sales so I could learn and understand them better. And basically all I'm right now focused on is on taking action and executing, and am just scared if I do action faking or something like mental masturbation on work and process. All I want right now is my life to be focused on my purpose and goal, and right now that goal is reaching that Fastlane freedom and wealth life. Anyways I'm looking forward to talking and hearing advice from you people here in the forum. I've already read a couple of gold threads here and feel inspired and motivated to work and pursue the Fastlane, because I want to be damned sure I'm not going to be wasting 40 years of my life on work and on living in frugality. I know the Fastlane path is hard and grueling, but I see it's worth it to just escape the Slowlane and the scripted plan. And I feel that the younger I start, the more success I can achieve in business and the Fastlane because as MJ says it: stop waiting for the right time.

So anyways if there's any advice you want to tell to a young 14 year old who's just starting out in entrepreneurship and dreams of reaching the Fastlane freedom and wealth one day, feel free to tell me in this thread. I'm always open to changes in my mindset for the better, and I'll always take in consideration of you people who are already experienced entrepreneurs's advice since after all I am still a beginner in this and need help too. And at last, thanks for taking the time to read my introduction to this forum and sorry if there's any complicated words or writing that doesn't make any sense. I sometimes can mess up in my writing so apologize me for that.:)
Welcome to the forum Bryan. One of my lads is 14 too.

I'd encourage you to finish school and start helping people with web design or other B2B services. B2B means you'll rub shoulders with business folks and that can help uplevel you.

FastlanerDoer

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Nov 19, 2022
Indonesia
start helping people with web design or other B2B services. B2B means you'll rub shoulders with business folks and that can help uplevel you.
Yup I plan to do that with freelancing first. My plan right now is to learn as much as I can about web design first, probably gonna take a couple of weeks. Then once I'm good enough to make a decent-ok website, I'll move on to selling services to make websites with freelancing because I learned from @Fox's book that freelancing websites is actually a good way to start out with entrepreneurship because it teaches you how to communicate with people, marketing and fulfilling client's needs.

I'd encourage you to finish school
The event that I crave for is dropping out school to pursue entrepreneurship, but I still do not have the rights to do so because I still have not made any significant progress on business and entrepreneurship and it would be stupid to drop out of school when you have no success yet and only want to be an entrepreneur wanna-be. I will try to finish school though, but if there is a business opportunity that could 10x my income and assets and school is taking away too much time from me then from there I would consider the option to drop out school. Dropping out school is just a goal, an event, a product of exponential success and hard work and process. But I will do my best to work hard and commit to process and execution. I don't want to be an action-faker, and whenever I do action fake I'll feel guilty.

FastlanerDoer

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Nov 19, 2022
Indonesia
I don't want to be an action-faker, and whenever I do action fake I'll feel guilty.
I'll later start a monthly progress blog thread, just to share progress to you and the forum and so it can help keep me accountable too.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Marpen

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Nov 23, 2022
Welcome to the forum Bryan. One of my lads is 14 too.

I'd encourage you to finish school and start helping people with web design or other B2B services. B2B means you'll rub shoulders with business folks and that can help uplevel you.
THIS is the best advice anyone could give to a 15 year old!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...