What's new

16-Year-old on self-improvement now wants to be an entrepreneur.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Jamesson23

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Hi everybody, I'm a Spanish 16-year-old with high ambitions who wants to escape the rat race.

I've been on self-improvement for quite a long time: I've been working out consistently for over two and a half years, meditating for over a year and a half, reading self-help books and developing my mind through all this time, so I've already read Unscripted, and I'm reading TML at the moment. Given this self-development I've been doing, my mindset and ambitions have changed a lot (and they're very different from my peers' to be honest) and over time I've realized that entrepreneurship is something that really calls me and is something I really want to do, and I will do whatever it takes to live off it. But becoming the best version of myself, escaping the rat race and achieving freedom are not the only reason I have to become an entrepreneur, I really want to help my family get out of their own jobs, specially my mother, since she hates her job and it stresses her out to astronomical levels, and I really want to change that. Moreover, I like that by being an entrepreneur, your job basically consists on bringing value to another person's life and making an impact on the world positively.

I don't plan on going to University, even though my parents don't agree, since I believe that thanks to my self-improvement I've proven to myself that I have a good level of discipline and a good mindset for success, and therefore, I will work my a$$-off and make all the necessary sacrifices without the need of university for success.

As for what I'm planning to do right now, I can't start a business at the moment, since I would need an official permission from my parents in order to be able to create a legal business, and quite reasonably, they won't give it to me. But I won't just wait, in Spain the education system works differently, and apart from the difference between the way it's organized, in Catalonia there's a mandatory project everybody has to do. This mandatory project consists on selecting a specific topic and doing a bunch of research and practical work in order to answer a question or hypothesis, or just to complete an aim. Well, since it is a free topic project I've decided to create a business, a Fastlane business. This way I can use school time to do research on the topic and maybe I will even be able to create the product, or at the very least do a simulation of the business. I know it's not the same, but there isn't much I can do about it, and I guess this the best thing I can do to not be a dreampreneur.
Once I finish school, I plan on doing freelancing as a way of making money to pay for my entrepreneurial ventures.

Well, that's about it, I hope it wasn't too boring, Have a nice day! :D

P.D. For this project I have to interview somebody, in this case an entrepreneur, I plan on posting a thread about it but if anyone had an idea already I would be very grateful. I would also be grateful if anyone could tell me the best category where this could be posted, I plan on doing it in the Networking thread, but there may be a better option that I don't know about.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo iwiszcufz, O'n e Tqepotj 16-zies-umf xovj johj encovoupt xju xepvt vu itdeqi vji sev sedi.

O'wi ciip up timg-onqsuwinipv gus raovi e muph voni: O'wi ciip xusloph uav duptotvipvmz gus uwis vxu epf e jemg ziest, nifovevoph gus uwis e zies epf e jemg, siefoph timg-jimq cuult epf fiwimuqoph nz nopf vjsuahj emm vjot voni, tu O'wi emsiefz sief Aptdsoqvif, epf O'n siefoph VNM ev vji nunipv. Howip vjot timg-fiwimuqnipv O'wi ciip fuoph, nz nopftiv epf encovoupt jewi djephif e muv (epf vjiz'si wisz foggisipv gsun nz qiist' vu ci jupitv) epf uwis voni O'wi siemobif vjev ipvsiqsipiastjoq ot tunivjoph vjev siemmz demmt ni epf ot tunivjoph O siemmz xepv vu fu, epf O xomm fu xjeviwis ov velit vu mowi ugg ov. Cav cidunoph vji citv wistoup ug nztimg, itdeqoph vji sev sedi epf edjoiwoph gsiifun esi puv vji upmz sietup O jewi vu ciduni ep ipvsiqsipias, O siemmz xepv vu jimq nz genomz hiv uav ug vjios uxp kuct, tqidoemmz nz nuvjis, topdi tji jevit jis kuc epf ov tvsittit jis uav vu etvsupunodem miwimt, epf O siemmz xepv vu djephi vjev. Nusiuwis, O moli vjev cz cioph ep ipvsiqsipias, zuas kuc cetodemmz duptotvt up csophoph wemai vu epuvjis qistup't mogi epf neloph ep onqedv up vji xusmf qutovowimz.

O fup'v qmep up huoph vu Apowistovz, iwip vjuahj nz qesipvt fup'v ehsii, topdi O cimoiwi vjev vjeplt vu nz timg-onqsuwinipv O'wi qsuwip vu nztimg vjev O jewi e huuf miwim ug fotdoqmopi epf e huuf nopftiv gus tadditt, epf vjisigusi, O xomm xusl nz e$$-ugg epf neli emm vji pidittesz tedsogodit xovjuav vji piif ug apowistovz gus tadditt.

Et gus xjev O'n qmeppoph vu fu sohjv pux, O dep'v tvesv e catopitt ev vji nunipv, topdi O xuamf piif ep uggodoem qisnottoup gsun nz qesipvt op usfis vu ci ecmi vu dsievi e mihem catopitt, epf raovi sietupecmz, vjiz xup'v howi ov vu ni. Cav O xup'v katv xeov, op Tqeop vji ifadevoup tztvin xuslt foggisipvmz, epf eqesv gsun vji foggisipdi civxiip vji xez ov't ushepobif, op Devemupoe vjisi't e nepfevusz qsukidv iwiszcufz jet vu fu. Vjot nepfevusz qsukidv duptotvt up timidvoph e tqidogod vuqod epf fuoph e capdj ug sitiesdj epf qsedvodem xusl op usfis vu eptxis e raitvoup us jzquvjitot, us katv vu dunqmivi ep eon. Ximm, topdi ov ot e gsii vuqod qsukidv O'wi fidofif vu dsievi e catopitt, e Getvmepi catopitt. Vjot xez O dep ati tdjuum voni vu fu sitiesdj up vji vuqod epf nezci O xomm iwip ci ecmi vu dsievi vji qsufadv, us ev vji wisz mietv fu e tonamevoup ug vji catopitt. O lpux ov't puv vji teni, cav vjisi otp'v nadj O dep fu ecuav ov, epf O haitt vjot vji citv vjoph O dep fu vu puv ci e fsienqsipias.
Updi O gopotj tdjuum, O qmep up fuoph gsiimepdoph et e xez ug neloph nupiz vu qez gus nz ipvsiqsipiasoem wipvasit.

Ximm, vjev't ecuav ov, O juqi ov xetp'v vuu cusoph, Jewi e podi fez! :F

Q.F. Gus vjot qsukidv O jewi vu opviswoix tunicufz, op vjot deti ep ipvsiqsipias, O qmep up qutvoph e vjsief ecuav ov cav og epzupi jef ep ofie emsiefz O xuamf ci wisz hsevigam. O xuamf emtu ci hsevigam og epzupi duamf vimm ni vji citv devihusz xjisi vjot duamf ci qutvif, O qmep up fuoph ov op vji Pivxusloph vjsief, cav vjisi nez ci e civvis uqvoup vjev O fup'v lpux ecuav.
Et e 16 zies umf nztimg O dep simevi fiiqmz.

O muwi jux zua esi veloph edvoup sohjv exez epf puv xeovoph gus vji "sohjv voni".

Fu tjesi jux ov huit! Emm vji Citv gsun zuas getvmepi qiis!

Et e 16 zies umf nztimg O dep simevi fiiqmz.

O muwi jux zua esi veloph edvoup sohjv exez epf puv xeovoph gus vji "sohjv voni".

Fu tjesi jux ov huit! Emm vji Citv gsun zuas getvmepi qiis!
Vjeplt!

O'wi sief zuas opvsu vuu, wisz optqosoph! Zua jewi e hsiev nopftiv, zua'si puv katv xeovoph gus vji “sohjv voni” iovjis.

O xotj zua vji citv ug madl nevi!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom