The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

18-Year Old African-American Entrepreneur - Anthony Kume

AnthonyK

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Oct 13, 2022
Hello Everyone,

My name is Anthony Kume and I am a growing entrepreneur who is diving my feet into deep waters trying to find financial freedom. I am from Cameroon, and having discovered MJ DeMarco's Millionaire Fastlane about 8 months ago, I am understanding more concerning the reality of wealth creation and the mindsets behind it. As of now, I am learning monetizable skills such as video editing (adobe premiere), creating and designing websites, and writing e-books and blogs. I am in a college right now, and as this production feels more halved, I am going to be taking a gap semester to re-assess my academic goals, as well as internships while planning and growing my online business. I found this forum in my pursuit to find like-minded people who I can not only grow with, but enjoy the company of. I look forward to meeting you all, and making long-lasting relationships that will last a lifetime.

If you can in anyway relate to my story, or just want to talk for any reason whatsover, I will always be here - so go ahead :]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Hello Everyone,

My name is Anthony Kume and I am a growing entrepreneur who is diving my feet into deep waters trying to find financial freedom. I am from Cameroon, and having discovered MJ DeMarco's Millionaire Fastlane about 8 months ago, I am understanding more concerning the reality of wealth creation and the mindsets behind it. As of now, I am learning monetizable skills such as video editing (adobe premiere), creating and designing websites, and writing e-books and blogs. I am in a college right now, and as this production feels more halved, I am going to be taking a gap semester to re-assess my academic goals, as well as internships while planning and growing my online business. I found this forum in my pursuit to find like-minded people who I can not only grow with, but enjoy the company of. I look forward to meeting you all, and making long-lasting relationships that will last a lifetime.

If you can in anyway relate to my story, or just want to talk for any reason whatsover, I will always be here - so go ahead :]
Hey Anthony, welcome to the forum!

Looking forward to how you'll provide value to the world. Do you have any plans in mind?

EmotionEngine

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Sep 15, 2020
United States
Welcome to the forum! As a minority myself, "African American" in your thread title means nothing to the folks here, and the label is useless. You're either an entrepreneur or not. Good luck on your journey!

A quote from MJ's 2nd book, Unscripted :
Screenshot 2022-10-16 090459.jpg

AnthonyK

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Oct 13, 2022
Hey Anthony, welcome to the forum!

Looking forward to how you'll provide value to the world. Do you have any plans in mind?
Hello Edgar, thank you for the welcome, I really appreciate it :]

I am creating an online business and currently am brainstorming problems that I can solve in order to make sure my business has purpose or a general direction to it. I will admit, I have never created a business before, and feel a bit uncertain, and hence am grasping at resources in order to learn more about how to go about the process. Realistically, I will never know until I get started, but I'm thinking (and correct me if I'm wrong), that having a decent framework or idea behind your business is really important prior to the execution. Even with that said, I really am open to any advice, suggestions, useful resources or reads you are knowledgeable of concerning it.

Aside from that, I have a youtube channel, and after I get adept with the adobe premiere software, I will get adept with creating shopify stores. I haven't created any profitable value and feel stumped as a result, and hence, I am getting more into side hustles (dropshipping, fiverr work, and more) as of now because I want to create value and income that I can personally be able to invest into my businesses with.

That's really the gist of it as of now.

I appreciate your question, and I look forward to your response :]

AnthonyK

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Oct 13, 2022
Welcome to the forum! As a minority myself, "African American" in your thread title means nothing to the folks here, and the label is useless. You're either an entrepreneur or not. Good luck on your journey!

A quote from MJ's 2nd book, Unscripted :
View attachment 45553
Hmm.. I'll admit I actually never thought about it like that ~

That is actually very interesting and insightful EmotionEngine, thank you for this.

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Hello Edgar, thank you for the welcome, I really appreciate it :]

I am creating an online business and currently am brainstorming problems that I can solve in order to make sure my business has purpose or a general direction to it. I will admit, I have never created a business before, and feel a bit uncertain, and hence am grasping at resources in order to learn more about how to go about the process. Realistically, I will never know until I get started, but I'm thinking (and correct me if I'm wrong), that having a decent framework or idea behind your business is really important prior to the execution. Even with that said, I really am open to any advice, suggestions, useful resources or reads you are knowledgeable of concerning it.
Can you start (helping people in a niche) and iterate to a productocracy maybe?

I'd say the framework to start a business can be this... Find problem. Solve problem. Solve it well. Market it to everyone who has the problem.

In that thread, there's also another thread at the bottom that details different ways to find problems worth solving.
Aside from that, I have a youtube channel, and after I get adept with the adobe premiere software, I will get adept with creating shopify stores. I haven't created any profitable value and feel stumped as a result, and hence, I am getting more into side hustles (dropshipping, fiverr work, and more) as of now because I want to create value and income that I can personally be able to invest into my businesses with.
Naval Ravikant once said the new "millionaires" of today get there through permission less leverage. Capital and labour are permission based leverage. And as you know, take money.

But just like any problem, there are always multiple paths to solve it.

If what's stopping you from starting a Fastlane business is money (a barrier), and if you want to start quicker, perhaps you can take a stab at problems with:

Time
Knowledge
Skills
Relationships/Network
Technology/Code
Or plain old Effort/Tenacity

These are other ways to solve the problem.

Or just find real problems that don't require money to solve and instead require the above or a mix of both. Just my thoughts.

Side hustles and freelancing can definitely help rear skills, but I wonder if the time investment just to get those skills when you could be solving a problem and learning on the go is worth it.

Red ant

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jun 17, 2023
Hello Everyone,

Nice , me to I'm from Cameroon can I have WhatsApp number

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...