What's new

19 year old checking in

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guest24480
  • Start date Start date
  • INTRO 

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
G

Guest24480

Guest
Hello everyone, I discovered the book and the forum through Victor over at boldanddetermined for those who know of him (great blogger). I'm ready to take life by the horns and do whatever I can to start working for myself before I enter the real world in a few years.

My business ventures so far (it's not much, but I've dabbled):

-I attempted to start a hip-hop ghostwriting service because I saw a demand with all of these up and coming "rappers" these days but didn't really have the time to market it or pursue it while at school. May come back to it in the future if I feel like it.

-I started a blog at one point but realized that my blog didn't really add value to any potential readers so I scrapped that after about a month.

-I also started a niche site awhile back. Did all the keyword research, set up a site, did some SEO, wrote some articles, and began to look into improving the site but I just wasn't enjoying it and I couldn't see myself devoting any more time to it.

-Finally, I've begun to dabble in "flipping" recently (buying low from craigslist or thrifts and reselling on eBay) and have had some decent success. It just doesn't seem like a real business to me because, well, it really isn't. I'm thinking about ordering wholesale to resell, getting some branding going and starting from there for my next venture. I've been reading up about it a lot lately so hopefully that will work out well.

I'd like to hear from you guys; what do you think of the ghostwriting service I mentioned earlier? I've been thinking of trying to re-enter that market, although I don't know how many artists would want someone else writing their stuff because that would take away from the artistic aspect of the music.

At the moment I'm doing some research on alibaba and dhgate and comparing them to eBay sold listings in order to find some decent margins. I'll probably be making a progress thread soon to share how I'm doing. Until then, wish me luck.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni!

O'f moli vu jies gsun zua hazt; xjev fu zua vjopl ug vji hjutvxsovoph tiswodi O nipvoupif iesmois? O'wi ciip vjoploph ug vszoph vu si-ipvis vjev nesliv, emvjuahj O fup'v lpux jux nepz esvotvt xuamf xepv tuniupi imti xsovoph vjios tvagg cideati vjev xuamf veli exez gsun vji esvotvod etqidv ug vji natod.

jvvq://xxx.gedvneh.dun/2014/01/20/hjutvxsovvip-joq-juq-vsedlt-hjutvxsovist-cijopf-vjin/

Fu zua lpux epz ug vjuti tupht? Vjiz xisi emm xsovvip cz hjutvxsovist. Epf tu esi vjuatepft ug uvjis tupht. Ipuahj quvipvoem vu neli zua sodj, O haesepvii vjev ;)

Cav tu jewi vji uvjis vjopht zua nipvoupif. Xjev zua piif vu fu, vjuahj, ot GUDAT epf vjip tvez xovj ov.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom