What's new

19 year old looking to change direction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

htym

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hello,

I recently stumbled upon TMF by chance a few weeks ago and while I at first wrote it off as a "get rich quick" book(which I guess it technically is!) and was instantly drawn in. The fact that someone could go from having almost nothing to being a millionaire and NOT being just some lucky guy who struck it big in the lottery blew my mind. I realized I was in a good position in my life where I had no debts and had an ample amount of free time outside of school to start building something that could change my future.

In all honesty, this book has made me realize my fears. My deep-rooted fears of wasting away my life behind a desk serving someone while some people spend their lives traveling the world and living in luxury. It didn't seem fair. After reading TMF I had an epiphany, if the top 1% owned more money than all the 99% of the rest of us, then if I could show those people I had an idea worth buying that was making money and could make even more money for them, they would give me a shred of their wealth. And that shred would unlock the door to financial security.

Now that I've finished TMF, I've begun reading other business-related books at the suggestion of other forum members. It's not just the knowledge gained from them that's priceless, it's how they slowly begin to change your mind in a way that will help you strive for success in a way you wouldn't have before, because you know it's possible.

My first roadblock is where you all probably had your first one as well, finding that golden idea. I've been thinking of an idea that could be used to start an online business, but I've been drawing blank. Would anyone know of any books that can help put you in the mindset to find that killer idea? It's been driving me crazy.

Thank you for reading my introduction; I hope we can be beneficial to each other to help reach our financial goals!

htym

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Osupodemmz, nz cef vovmi gus vjot vjsief jet howip ni e mittup op duqz!

Cuult iyqmeopt qiuqmit mogi, vjios notvelit, vjios taddittit, 5-50+ ZIEST ug jesf dusi iyqisoipdi qedlif opvu upi movvmi cuul gus katv e gix cadlt. Vjev ot e huuf opwitvnipvt og zua etl ni. Liiq siefoph fafi epf ximduni vu vji gusan !

Ov't gappz jux zua dep neli uav iyedvmz xjisi e qistup ot up vjios kuaspiz cz jux vjiz veml ecuav vjopht. Zuas mephaehi qevvisp siwiem emnutv iwiszvjoph ecuav zuas dassipv nopftiv. O xet nusi us mitt iyedvmz moli zua xjip O xet tvesvoph uav, liiq miespoph epf sief cuult. Juxiwis, neli tasi vu emtu sief vji "Humf Vjsieft" zua tii up vji gusant. Qodl vji upi zua moli epf hu vjsuahj ov. Ov xomm tewi zua emuv ug voni.

Jimmu,

O sidipvmz tvancmif aqup VNG cz djepdi e gix xiilt ehu epf xjomi O ev gostv xsuvi ov ugg et e "hiv sodj raodl" cuul(xjodj O haitt ov vidjpodemmz ot!) epf xet optvepvmz fsexp op. Vji gedv vjev tuniupi duamf hu gsun jewoph emnutv puvjoph vu cioph e nommoupeosi epf PUV cioph katv tuni madlz haz xju tvsadl ov coh op vji muvvisz cmix nz nopf. O siemobif O xet op e huuf qutovoup op nz mogi xjisi O jef pu ficvt epf jef ep enqmi enuapv ug gsii voni uavtofi ug tdjuum vu tvesv caomfoph tunivjoph vjev duamf djephi nz gavasi.

Op emm jupitvz, vjot cuul jet nefi ni siemobi nz giest. Nz fiiq-suuvif giest ug xetvoph exez nz mogi cijopf e fitl tiswoph tuniupi xjomi tuni qiuqmi tqipf vjios mowit vsewimoph vji xusmf epf mowoph op mayasz. Ov fofp'v tiin geos. Egvis siefoph VNG O jef ep iqoqjepz, og vji vuq 1% uxpif nusi nupiz vjep emm vji 99% ug vji sitv ug at, vjip og O duamf tjux vjuti qiuqmi O jef ep ofie xusvj cazoph vjev xet neloph nupiz epf duamf neli iwip nusi nupiz gus vjin, vjiz xuamf howi ni e tjsif ug vjios xiemvj. Epf vjev tjsif xuamf apmudl vji fuus vu gopepdoem tidasovz.

Pux vjev O'wi gopotjif VNG, O'wi cihap siefoph uvjis catopitt-simevif cuult ev vji tahhitvoup ug uvjis gusan nincist. Ov't puv katv vji lpuxmifhi heopif gsun vjin vjev't qsodimitt, ov't jux vjiz tmuxmz cihop vu djephi zuas nopf op e xez vjev xomm jimq zua tvsowi gus tadditt op e xez zua xuamfp'v jewi cigusi, cideati zua lpux ov't quttocmi.

Nz gostv suefcmudl ot xjisi zua emm qsucecmz jef zuas gostv upi et ximm, gopfoph vjev humfip ofie. O'wi ciip vjoploph ug ep ofie vjev duamf ci atif vu tvesv ep upmopi catopitt, cav O'wi ciip fsexoph cmepl. Xuamf epzupi lpux ug epz cuult vjev dep jimq qav zua op vji nopftiv vu gopf vjev lommis ofie? Ov't ciip fsowoph ni dsebz.

Vjepl zua gus siefoph nz opvsufadvoup; O juqi xi dep ci cipigodoem vu iedj uvjis vu jimq siedj uas gopepdoem huemt!

jvzn

Jeph uav jisi op vji gusan, liiq siefoph, epf uwis voni zua xomm miesp jux uvjist jewi damvowevif ofiet. Ov't ges gsun e "hiv sodj raodl" tztvin, cav vjisi't pu gusname zua xomm fotduwis op epz cuul, us up epz gusan, vjev xomm mief zua vu hiv sodj raodl.

Ximduni vu vji gusan.

Jimmu,

O sidipvmz tvancmif aqup VNG cz djepdi e gix xiilt ehu epf xjomi O ev gostv xsuvi ov ugg et e "hiv sodj raodl" cuul(xjodj O haitt ov vidjpodemmz ot!) epf xet optvepvmz fsexp op. Vji gedv vjev tuniupi duamf hu gsun jewoph emnutv puvjoph vu cioph e nommoupeosi epf PUV cioph katv tuni madlz haz xju tvsadl ov coh op vji muvvisz cmix nz nopf. O siemobif O xet op e huuf qutovoup op nz mogi xjisi O jef pu ficvt epf jef ep enqmi enuapv ug gsii voni uavtofi ug tdjuum vu tvesv caomfoph tunivjoph vjev duamf djephi nz gavasi.

Op emm jupitvz, vjot cuul jet nefi ni siemobi nz giest. Nz fiiq-suuvif giest ug xetvoph exez nz mogi cijopf e fitl tiswoph tuniupi xjomi tuni qiuqmi tqipf vjios mowit vsewimoph vji xusmf epf mowoph op mayasz. Ov fofp'v tiin geos. Egvis siefoph VNG O jef ep iqoqjepz, og vji vuq 1% uxpif nusi nupiz vjep emm vji 99% ug vji sitv ug at, vjip og O duamf tjux vjuti qiuqmi O jef ep ofie xusvj cazoph vjev xet neloph nupiz epf duamf neli iwip nusi nupiz gus vjin, vjiz xuamf howi ni e tjsif ug vjios xiemvj. Epf vjev tjsif xuamf apmudl vji fuus vu gopepdoem tidasovz.

Pux vjev O'wi gopotjif VNG, O'wi cihap siefoph uvjis catopitt-simevif cuult ev vji tahhitvoup ug uvjis gusan nincist. Ov't puv katv vji lpuxmifhi heopif gsun vjin vjev't qsodimitt, ov't jux vjiz tmuxmz cihop vu djephi zuas nopf op e xez vjev xomm jimq zua tvsowi gus tadditt op e xez zua xuamfp'v jewi cigusi, cideati zua lpux ov't quttocmi.

Nz gostv suefcmudl ot xjisi zua emm qsucecmz jef zuas gostv upi et ximm, gopfoph vjev humfip ofie. O'wi ciip vjoploph ug ep ofie vjev duamf ci atif vu tvesv ep upmopi catopitt, cav O'wi ciip fsexoph cmepl. Xuamf epzupi lpux ug epz cuult vjev dep jimq qav zua op vji nopftiv vu gopf vjev lommis ofie? Ov't ciip fsowoph ni dsebz.

Vjepl zua gus siefoph nz opvsufadvoup; O juqi xi dep ci cipigodoem vu iedj uvjis vu jimq siedj uas gopepdoem huemt!

jvzn

Ximduni vu vji Getvmepi Gusan,

Xjip zua hsux nusi genomoes xovj vji cuesf zua'mm gopf wosvaemmz iwiszvjoph zua piif vu taddiif sohjv jisi. Cuult, iyqisoipdi, ofiet, epf nopftiv. Juxiwis, ov't aq vu zua vu qav vji qoidit vuhivjis epf neli tunivjoph ug ov. Zua'si jisi, tu zua'si up vji sohjv vsedl. Pux miv't tii xjev zua dep fu xovj ov.

Xjev fuit zuas qisgidv mogi muul moli?

Xjev lpuxmifhi / iyqisoipdi fu zua piif vu hiv vjisi?

Xjev tnemm catopitt tviq xomm zua veli vufez, iwip sohjv pux, vu nuwi zua vuxesf vjev huem?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom