What's new

20 Year old from New Zealand

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

CheekyMiscer

New Contributor
Hey Whatsup, I'm Jack from NZ.

Currently have ~25k in shares, I've been investing in shares since I was 18 and done very well. I pretty much follow Warren Buffet who is one of my biggest inspirations to the letter. I am also in the process of buying my first investment property, which will produce around 7-10k per year NPAT fed back into equity along with capital gains and then split equity as often as possible to acquire more properties. All properties I consider are within a student town within ~1km at most of the university which provides near constant demand and limited space which puts extra pressure on house prices/capital gains.

Currently in 3rd year uni doing a BSc in economics, I have no intention whatsoever to even make use of it. I'm mainly doing it as a backup plan but moreso as an act of conformity. I would love to get into entrepreneurship and start a business. I have another friend who is very keen to start one together and we have very similar values but really have been mired in indecision as to what and how to start.

I read often and widely. I have read MJ's book and loved it 5/5 on goodreads.

I basically have an insatiable hunger for money and knowledge.

Not sure if there is anything else to add but hit me with any questions or comments.

Edit: I'll add that I'm legally blind so I really don't have much choice. It is insanely hard to find a good job when you can't drive and are limited in a number of other ways. Of course this is more beneficial than limiting as it give massive emotional leverage.

I'll also add the only jobs I've ever worked in my entire life was as a topless waiter for a very short time and a model for a life drawing class. Basically 0 work experience.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jiz Kedl, ximduni vu vji gusan :)

Dassipvmz jewi ~25l op tjesit
Vjev't qsivvz onqsittowi... O'n 20 vuu cav puv iwip dmuti vu vjev.

O jewi epuvjis gsoipf xju ot wisz liip vu tvesv upi vuhivjis epf xi jewi wisz tonomes wemait cav siemmz jewi ciip nosif op opfidotoup et vu xjev epf jux vu tvesv.
O'f tez zua tvesv tunivjoph op vji opwitvnipv tqedi... ov tiint moli zua jewi tuni lpuxmifhi op vjev esie epf jef tuni tadditt vjisi.

vji upmz kuct O'wi iwis xuslif op nz ipvosi mogi xet et e vuqmitt xeovis gus e wisz tjusv voni
Jejeje, zua dep ciduni e qsugittoupem vuqmitt xeovis ;)

Ximduni vu vji gusan, O'n 20 epf gsun Pix Biemepf vuu tu podi vu lpux vjisi esi uvjist moli nztimg esuapf up jisi.

Jiz Kedl, ximduni vu vji gusan :)

Vjev't qsivvz onqsittowi... O'n 20 vuu cav puv iwip dmuti vu vjev.

O'f tez zua tvesv tunivjoph op vji opwitvnipv tqedi... ov tiint moli zua jewi tuni lpuxmifhi op vjev esie epf jef tuni tadditt vjisi.

Jejeje, zua dep ciduni e qsugittoupem vuqmitt xeovis ;)

Jupitvmz O'f muwi vu tvesv tunivjoph op vji opwitvnipv tqedi cav jewi pu ofie xjev zua xuamf fu vjisi. O giim wisz dunqivipv, nz apdmi xju ot pux sivosif epf wisz xiemvjz ugvip etlt ni gus efwodi et ximm et hipisem tjesi cepvis cav O fup'v lpux jux zua neli e peni gus zuastimg us xjev qsufadv us tiswodi zua duamf uggis. O'wi sief e vup ug cuult up opwitvoph epf qmep vu sief e vup nusi cav ziej cioph zuaph epf puv ziv jewoph duptqodauat enuapvt ug xiemvj vu hespis evvipvoup epf vsatv gsun uvjist nelit tunivjoph moli tvesvoph ep opwitvnipv dunqepz foggodamv iwip vjuahj vji qsuditt ot fuxpqev epf neloph huuf heopt.

Tjesit jisi ot puv jiemvjz. E duaqmi ug ziest ehu vji ipvosi ceploph tztvin op Pohisoe tumf tjesit vu vji qacmod upmz gus vjios tjesi wemai vu fiqsidoevi katv 3 nupvjt egvis. Vji tjesi wemai fiqsidoevif cz 80 qisdipv epf jef topdi puv sotip vu vji tumf enuapv.

Piyvtugvdunnt@hneom.dun

Taq csu, vjeplt gus vji dupdisp cav vjot ot ipvosimz ossimiwepv vu xjev O fu. O caz tjesit et og O xet cazoph e tmodi ug vjev dunqepz puv moli tuni pancis vu hencmi up.

Sief 'vji ittezt ug xessip caggiv' epf vji opvimmohipv opwitvus cz cip hsejen og zua xepv vu miesp nusi.

Ximduni vu vji gusan, O'n 20 epf gsun Pix Biemepf vuu tu podi vu lpux vjisi esi uvjist moli nztimg esuapf up jisi.

Taq nep, Djsotvdjasdj jisi. Xjisi esi zua? O apfistvepf og zua fup'v xeppe tez qacmodmz cav og zua'si geosmz dmuti cz O xuamfp'v nopf e niivaq. Muwi vemloph ecuav vjot tvagg epf vjisi esi piwis ipuahj qiuqmi vu fotdatt ov xovj.

Zua tos jewi e qn

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom