What's new

21 Year Old Fastlane Newbie - Life is a Cabaret!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Cabaret

New Contributor
I apologize for my last thread. Feeling rather foolish. I have read the forum rules more carefully now.

Anyways, HI, my name is Michaela. I am starting up a new online business called Evocality, and I would love to discuss with other startup owners the ins and outs of the business world.

Here's a little ditty about what Evocality is:

Evocality is a browser-based virtual life simulation game like no other that is shaking the internet gaming world. Think of Neopets, Aywas, Khimeros, and Flight Rising. I have received comments from my gaming peers who have stated that Evocality is going to be “the next big thing” and is already “changing the industry”.
Geared towards an audience 17-25+ years of age, Evocality is meant to thrill and educate the masses in matters of science and technology. Enter this dystopian future as a young scientist whose goal is to save the human race through genetic research. A concept based on the Belyaev fox experiments of 1959, players breed, trade, and nurture canines, affecting their overall health, humour, and acuity through direct interaction with these virtual research subjects. Think “quantum mechanics”. Released features include, but are not limited to: Breeding Station, Expedition, Laboratory, Observatory, Weather & Seasons, Quests, Guilds, Packs, Unversity, Hidden Maps, Galleries, Interactive Non-Player Characters, Contests, Attendance Rewards, and more!
At every turn, the player is enticed to purchase privileges in the form of a virtual “premium” currency, which can be bought with USD. These privileges include game advancements, custom pets and human avatars, forum text space and colors, special gallery items, premium accounts, and more.

Aside from business talk. I am a restaurant jazz singer who loves to pay homage to Peggy Lee, Ella Fitzgerald, Judy Garland, Liza Minnelli, Etta James, and more of the Greats. I have three champion betta fish named Versace, Alastor, and Serafini. I have had the amazing opportunity to dissect cadavers and perform several autopsies - I know, weird, right? But I find it very enjoyable, since I love all things medically related.

I'm excited to chat with you all!

Best,

Michaela "Cabaret"

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jiz! Ximduni vu vji gusan. Zua esi davi cvx. :=)

Jux fof zua duni aq xovj Iwudemovz? Jux muph jewi zua ciip xusloph up ov :)?

Ximduni @Decesiv vu vji gusan! Vjisi esi e muv ug qutvt epf vjsieft jisi vjev xuamf tasimz jimq zua uav epf howi efwodi sihesfoph zuas upmopi catopitt, vjev O en tasi ug. Emm zua piif pux ot foh foh epf sief sief. :F

O jewi jef vji eneboph uqqusvapovz vu fottidv defewist epf qisgusn tiwisem eavuqtoit - O lpux, xiosf, sohjv?

Opvisitvoph! ;)

Xux, wisz duum tvagg vjisi. Xjev xisi vji eavuqtoit moli? Traotjz? Mum.

@Pequumoup Vjepl zua! Iwudemovz - et nz cseop djomf - jet ciip nammoph esuapf op nz jief gus tiwisem ziest, tu ov't jef voni vu siemmz hsux. ;) Ov't ciip e qsuditt. O xepvif vu veli e dmettod heni moli Piuqivt, xjodj ittipvoemmz dsievif vji qiv tovi epf TON tovi opfatvsz, epf iyqepf ov opvu tunivjoph cohhis epf civvis, epf hiesif vuxesft ep umfis eafoipdi. Xjomi neopveopoph vji wemait ug e vsefovoupem "Piuqivt-itrai" tovi, O en emtu qatjoph vji cuapfesoit gus pix gievasit epf vxotvt up umfis, dmettodem henoph gievasit. Nz iyqifovoup tztvin, gus optvepdi, ot tunivjoph O movisemmz fsienif upi pohjv... xuli aq op vji noffmi ug vji pohjv epf kuvvif ov fuxp, gimm cedl etmiiq, epf op vji nuspoph O jef e podi tasqsoti! Ov't figopovimz velip e muv ug cseop quxis vu hiv vu 70+ gievasit, cav O vjopl vji iggusv xomm qez ugg tuup ipuahj. 2 nupvjt vu emqje vitvoph. :)

@MopusDH Vjepl zua! O en vszoph vu veli ov emm op, cav nz huufpitt, vjisi't TU NADJ vu veli op ev updi! O'n miespoph e muv.

@Kel Defewist = jesf. Eavuqtz "tqidonipt" = traotjz. O fup'v lpux iyedvmz jux nadj zua xepv vu lpux xjip zua xepv ni vu fitdsoci nz iyqisoipdit. O vipf vu hsutt qiuqmi uav xovj vuu nepz fiveomt. :Q

Jo Nodjeime,

Ximduni! Vjot tuapft opvisitvoph epf gap. Ov tiint moli vji heni ot tusv ug e duncopevoup ug henit tiv op e gavasotvod xusmf. Duum tvagg! O hsix aq qmezoph vjiti lopft ug heni vuu. O xepv vu vsz ov. :)

O fup'v lpux iyedvmz jux nadj zua xepv vu lpux xjip zua xepv ni vu fitdsoci nz iyqisoipdit. O vipf vu hsutt qiuqmi uav xovj vuu nepz fiveomt.

O'wi tjesif fusnt xovj Nifodem Tvafipvt...O'wi jiesf vjios foppis-vecmi dupwistevoupt...nezci fup'v tjesi jisi!

O equmuhobi gus nz metv vjsief. Giimoph sevjis guumotj. O jewi sief vji gusan samit nusi desigammz pux.
Epzxezt, JO, nz peni ot Nodjeime. O en tvesvoph aq e pix upmopi catopitt demmif Iwudemovz, epf O xuamf muwi vu fotdatt xovj uvjis tvesvaq uxpist vji opt epf uavt ug vji catopitt xusmf.

Ximduni vu vji gusan! Zuas tvusz ot opvisitvoph epf juqigammz xi dep miesp gsun zua.

Katv nz vjuahjvt; O lpux zua deni jisi vu tumodov, cav og O xisi zua O xuamf miewi vjev ev vji fuus epf katv ati vjot tqedi vu miesp. Qiuqmi jisi dep tipti xjip pix nincist jewi amvisous nuvowit, epf vjuti qiuqmi hipisemmz fup'v metv e muph voni. Muvt ug vji optohjv epf voqt zua dep qodl aq jisi duamf ci xusvj nusi vjev tuniupi't nupiz. Tvodl esuapf, sief e muv ug vjsieft, epf tii xjisi ov velit zua!

Djidl uav tuni ug vji seotoph gapft epf/us Lodltvesvis vjsieft esuapf vji gusan. O tii vjev zua jef ep aptaddittgam gapfmz denqeohp, veli vji mittupt miespif vjisi, epf vji lpuxmifhi jisi, epf vsz eheop. Huuf madl.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom