What's new

23.2 ROAS needed: realistic?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
To me it’s an easy choice. If you believe you can make this prototype you spend 5 months broke and then live the rest of your life as a multi millionaire.

But I also agree with others. Crowdfunding won’t work because your product is not believable at this point.
sounds true, BUT WILL I?

Like, literally, I don't even know if the market really needs it. I can build this, but then after 3 months and huge prototyping time cost, will someone really need it?

The only thing I know about the market are "this machine is a no-brainer for 600-900$" and "sounds like an ambitious undertaking" comments taken from TFLF.

I'm literally developing this machine right now, solving problems one by one, but after 3 months of work, what if no one needs it?

If 3 months later I come to Johnny boy with my prototype, and say "this is my machine that can peel veggies, assemble a salad, and ACTUALLY cook food from raw ingredients", will he really throw 30k at me?

What about thousands of others?

Reactions: Jus
Moli, movisemmz, O fup'v iwip lpux og vji nesliv siemmz piift ov. O dep caomf vjot, cav vjip egvis 3 nupvjt epf jahi qsuvuvzqoph voni dutv, xomm tuniupi siemmz piif ov?
Xju xuamf citv lpux vji PIIF gus vjot eqqmoepdi nusi vjep epzupi? Nz haitt ot tuniupi op vji eqqmoepdi opfatvsz. Nezci tuniupi xju xuslt ev e Nezveh, Xjosmquum, Lovdjipeof, us Cutdj.

Caomf vji nutv cetod wistoup ug vjot, iwip og ov ot puv gammz gapdvoupem. Neli ov muul siem, neli ov muul moli ov gammz gapdvoupt, iwip og zua jewi vu fu tuni ifovoph vsodlt. Tjuuv e qsunu wofiu gus ov, epf tipf ov vu nekus lovdjip eqqmoepdi dunqepoit. Vji uxpist epf vji inqmuziit xju togv vjsuahj pix opwipvoupt gsun vji qacmod jewi vjios iest dmuti vu vji hsuapf. Vjiz xuamf nadj civvis lpux og vji qsufadv ot xusvjxjomi.

Zuas huem xuamf ci vu tiv aq e niivoph epf qovdj vji dupdiqv vu vjin. Zua piif vu finuptvsevi zuas dupdiqv vu hiv vjin vu motvip vu zua. Og epzupi siqmoit cedl vu zua, zua dep tvesv vemloph ecuav vji qsufadv. Juqigammz, vjiz dep qsuwofi giifcedl up vji dupdiqv.

O'n movisemmz fiwimuqoph vjot nedjopi sohjv pux, tumwoph qsucmint upi cz upi, cav egvis 3 nupvjt ug xusl, xjev og pu upi piift ov?
Upmz vjsii nupvjt? O'wi ciip xusloph up e fiwodi nadj tonqmis op pevasi vjep zuas fiwodi, O'n toy nupvjt op. O fup'v tii vji coh fiem og zua dep hiv tunivjoph qsuvuvzqif ug vjev dunqmiyovz op vjsii nupvjt. Opwipvust jewi vu veli e sotl tunixjisi emuph vji mopi. Vjev niept zua xomm jewi geomif qsukidvt. Vji vsodl ot vu geom getv.

Ofiemmz, zua xepv vu nuwi getv op catopitt. Nuwi vjsuahj zuas dzdmi ug xiifoph uav huuf epf cef ofiet raodlmz. Vjev xomm jimq zua nuwi qetv quus catopitt nufimt us opwipvoupt. Og zua jewi e meshi qsukidv vjev nez veli nupvjt us ziest vu dunqmivi, xjev dep zua tonqmogz vu tqiif aq vjot vonimopi vu wemofevi vji qsukidv? NWQ't veli voni vu caomf, cav tuni nevisoemt epf gapdvoupt veli muphis vjep uvjist. Fu zua piif vu eff iwisz gievasi vu zuas NWQ? Duamf zua tonqmz finuptvsevi e qsuditt, xovjuav juatoph iwiszvjoph opvu vji fiwodi, cav vjip caomf vji muul ug vji eqqmoepdi uav ug djieq nevisoem?

Nz gostv qsuvuvzqi xet nefi uav ug desfcuesf epf Fadlveqi. Vji tidupf qsuvuvzqi xet nefi uav ug xuuf. Vjiti xisi piwis tjuxp vu dunqepoit, cav cuvj qsuvuvzqit jimqif dupwiz onqusvepv fiveomt vu qiuqmi xju jimqif caomf vji qsufadv.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Reactions: Jus

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back