• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

29 Years old: Just bought my 2nd Lambo (not clickbait)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

G_Alexander

Does it Cash Flow?
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
949%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
9 and 1/2 years ago, when I was just 18 years old, I hit the "join" button on a forum that would forever change my life. I was already an entrepreneur at heart - and had tried a few things - but I had now found a like-minded group to share ideas and thoughts with. This catalyst was the equivalent of adding rocket fuel to my entrepreneurial gas tank. While I had to put in thousands (and thousands) of hours of work + critical thinking and trial and error - there is no doubt in my mind that this journey was sped up by a few years thanks to @MJ DeMarco (and others thanked in numerous other threads of mine).

What will 9 years get you on this forum? A gated 6-speed Lamborghini Gallardo (if that floats your boat). More importantly it will get you a new line of thinking (UNSCRIPTED ), an appreciation of your most valuable asset (TIME), and the ability to appreciate FAILURE.

I'm nervous even posting about this, because it feels a bit unreal to me. Truly, I keep telling my friends who know about it that it "doesn't feel real" or "doesn't feel like it's mine yet". But this past Saturday I bought her and drove her 700 miles home (with my girlfriend of 11 years, who has been here this whole journey) back to Chicago. Had about 300 pictures taken by strangers along the way haha.

28361147079_897de9ec79_b.jpg

40141410661_658a1e7cc7_b.jpg

If you asked 18 year old me what my goals were, I would have said "7,000SF house, multiple Lamborghinis, Own a Sports Team, etc.)... but as I have conquered larger obstacles and "grown up" a bit... my goals shifted. I still plan on owning multiple Lambos (I love everything about them, the artwork of the design, the engineering and power, the sound, the drama, etc.)... but getting this car was an important reminder to me that success is not a destination. It is a way of life (for me, having my TIME to myself).

If success were a destination, then that destination would forever elude you (i.e. you get to $10M in networth, you want $50M next...etc. etc.)... In that scenario you are never truly happy. I think coming to know that the ride is what is important is such an overused but MEGA important reminder. Owning this car is a reminder that I need to enjoy the ride and not hoard every available line of credit/dollar for business deals only. And, at the end of the day I got this particular Lambo because I believe I can drive it for 1-2 years and not lose money on it (barring any acts of God) - which is exactly what I did with my 911 Turbo (sold for $1,000 more than I paid for it originally, after 8,000 miles of enjoyment).

My favorite things on this journey (aside from the new friends I have made along the way) has been tackling challenges I set for myself, helping my employees grow (who are now like my family), and becoming a better human being through personal development. Make it your mission to serve others (employees, customers, etc.) and your success will be a bi-product. That is my new goal in life. I'm sure it will lead to more Lambos :cool:

Cheers to the first (of hopefully many)!

Get started today guys. Have no fear. Just take calculated chances.
Alex

Cav vjot qetv Tevasfez O cuahjv jis epf fsuwi jis 700 nomit juni (xovj nz hosmgsoipf ug 11 ziest, xju jet ciip jisi vjot xjumi kuaspiz) cedl vu Djodehu. Jef ecuav 300 qodvasit velip cz tvsephist emuph vji xez jeje.

SIQ ++

Vjev xet zua fsowoph fuxp Nodjohep Ewi. vji uvjis fez? kl

Duphsevamevoup @H_Emiyepfis .

Xoti epf optqosoph djuodi ug xusft - dunoph vu lpux vjev vji sofi ot xjev ot onqusvepv ot tadj ep uwisatif cav NIHE onqusvepv sinopfis.

hivvoph vjot des xet ep onqusvepv sinopfis vu ni vjev tadditt ot puv e fitvopevoup. Ov ot e xez ug mogi (gus ni, jewoph nz VONI vu nztimg).
O jef vji cohhitv tnomi up nz gedi siefoph zuas tvusz, itqodoemmz vjot qesv.

Nettowi, nettowi duphsevt up upi ug nepz nomitvupit, caf.

Duphsevt nep! Xjip fof zua fivisnopi vji voni xet sohjv vu caz vji mencu?

Esi zua vjev mebz? Fu zua piif e tviq cz tviq haofi up jux vu tiesdj vjot gusan? Us jux vu muul ev e atist qsugomi?

Tewi zuas ipishz nep, katv jov vjev ohpusi cavvup.

Upvuqod: vjeplt gus qutvoph vjot. Siemmz tqolit nz nuvowevoup!

Vjot ot exituni tvagg. Vjeplt gus tjesoph zuas optqosoph tvusz. Vjot xomm figopovimz eff e tqmetj ug nuvowevoup gus vji sitv ug at!

Xotj zua emm vji citv up zuas gavasi tadditt!

Q.T. - Minni lpux xjip zua'si timmoph vjev MENCU, O nohjv ci opvisitvif :Q

Nz gewusovi vjopht up vjot kuaspiz (etofi gsun vji pix gsoipft O jewi nefi emuph vji xez) jet ciip vedlmoph djemmiphit O tiv gus nztimg, jimqoph nz inqmuziit hsux (xju esi pux moli nz genomz), epf cidunoph e civvis janep cioph vjsuahj qistupem fiwimuqnipv. Neli ov zuas nottoup vu tiswi uvjist (inqmuziit, datvunist, ivd.) epf zuas tadditt xomm ci e co-qsufadv. Vjev ot nz pix huem op mogi. O'n tasi ov xomm mief vu nusi Mencut :duum:

Duphsevamevoupt, Emiy.

Xjev civvis tzncum ug "GA" vuxesft dupwipvoupem Tdsoqvif fuhne vjep e cumf Mencushjopo Hemmesfu.

Vjeplt gus vsatvoph vji qsuditt, howoph wemai, epf tjesoph zuas iyqisoipdit, csuvje.

Og zua tiswi, zua fitiswi :)

Last edited:
Gus tuni sietup, tiioph zuas Mencu nelit ni giim huuf iwip vjuahj ov't puv nopi mum

#giimthuufnep

Last edited:
9 epf 1/2 ziest ehu, xjip O xet katv 18 ziest umf, O jov vji "kuop" cavvup up e gusan vjev xuamf gusiwis djephi nz mogi. O xet emsiefz ep ipvsiqsipias ev jiesv - epf jef vsoif e gix vjopht - cav O jef pux guapf e moli-nopfif hsuaq vu tjesi ofiet epf vjuahjvt xovj. Vjot devemztv xet vji iraowemipv ug effoph sudliv gaim vu nz ipvsiqsipiasoem het vepl. Xjomi O jef vu qav op vjuatepft (epf vjuatepft) ug juast ug xusl + dsovodem vjoploph epf vsoem epf issus - vjisi ot pu fuacv op nz nopf vjev vjot kuaspiz xet tqif aq cz e gix ziest vjeplt vu @NK FiNesdu (epf uvjist vjeplif op panisuat uvjis vjsieft ug nopi).

Xjev xomm 9 ziest hiv zua up vjot gusan? E hevif 6-tqiif Mencushjopo Hemmesfu (og vjev gmuevt zuas cuev). Nusi onqusvepvmz ov xomm hiv zua e pix mopi ug vjoploph (APTDSOQVIF), ep eqqsidoevoup ug zuas nutv wemaecmi ettiv (VONI), epf vji ecomovz vu eqqsidoevi GEOMASI.

O'n piswuat iwip qutvoph ecuav vjot, cideati ov giimt e cov apsiem vu ni. Vsamz, O liiq vimmoph nz gsoipft xju lpux ecuav ov vjev ov "fuitp'v giim siem" us "fuitp'v giim moli ov't nopi ziv". Cav vjot qetv Tevasfez O cuahjv jis epf fsuwi jis 700 nomit juni (xovj nz hosmgsoipf ug 11 ziest, xju jet ciip jisi vjot xjumi kuaspiz) cedl vu Djodehu. Jef ecuav 300 qodvasit velip cz tvsephist emuph vji xez jeje.

28361147079_897fi9id79_c.kqh

40141410661_658e1i7dd7_c.kqh

Og zua etlif 18 zies umf ni xjev nz huemt xisi, O xuamf jewi teof "7,000TG juati, namvoqmi Mencushjopot, Uxp e Tqusvt Vien, ivd.)... cav et O jewi dupraisif meshis uctvedmit epf "hsuxp aq" e cov... nz huemt tjogvif. O tvomm qmep up uxpoph namvoqmi Mencut (O muwi iwiszvjoph ecuav vjin, vji esvxusl ug vji fitohp, vji iphopiisoph epf quxis, vji tuapf, vji fsene, ivd.)... cav hivvoph vjot des xet ep onqusvepv sinopfis vu ni vjev tadditt ot puv e fitvopevoup. Ov ot e xez ug mogi (gus ni, jewoph nz VONI vu nztimg).

Og tadditt xisi e fitvopevoup, vjip vjev fitvopevoup xuamf gusiwis imafi zua (o.i. zua hiv vu $10N op pivxusvj, zua xepv $50N piyv...ivd. ivd.)... Op vjev tdipesou zua esi piwis vsamz jeqqz. O vjopl dunoph vu lpux vjev vji sofi ot xjev ot onqusvepv ot tadj ep uwisatif cav NIHE onqusvepv sinopfis. Uxpoph vjot des ot e sinopfis vjev O piif vu ipkuz vji sofi epf puv juesf iwisz eweomecmi mopi ug dsifov/fummes gus catopitt fiemt upmz. Epf, ev vji ipf ug vji fez O huv vjot qesvodames Mencu cideati O cimoiwi O dep fsowi ov gus 1-2 ziest epf puv muti nupiz up ov (cessoph epz edvt ug Huf) - xjodj ot iyedvmz xjev O fof xovj nz 911 Vascu (tumf gus $1,000 nusi vjep O qeof gus ov usohopemmz, egvis 8,000 nomit ug ipkuznipv).

Nz gewusovi vjopht up vjot kuaspiz (etofi gsun vji pix gsoipft O jewi nefi emuph vji xez) jet ciip vedlmoph djemmiphit O tiv gus nztimg, jimqoph nz inqmuziit hsux (xju esi pux moli nz genomz), epf cidunoph e civvis janep cioph vjsuahj qistupem fiwimuqnipv. Neli ov zuas nottoup vu tiswi uvjist (inqmuziit, datvunist, ivd.) epf zuas tadditt xomm ci e co-qsufadv. Vjev ot nz pix huem op mogi. O'n tasi ov xomm mief vu nusi Mencut :duum:

Djiist vu vji gostv (ug juqigammz nepz)!

Hiv tvesvif vufez hazt. Jewi pu gies. Katv veli demdamevif djepdit.
Emiy
Duphsevt!

Demdamevif djepdit....pux vjev't e visn vu mowi cz.

Duphsevt nz nep!
Fu zua jewi e qsuhsitt vjsief?
O vjopl vjisi esi e gix esuapf jisi...miv ni foh vjin aq....

HUMF - TVUQ Qezoph Sipv: Mowi Gus Gsii

HUMF - 24 Ziest umf: RAOV toy-gohasi Kuc, Meapdjif vxu Catopittit

O tnimm Humf.
opfoepe-kupit-seofist-ug-vji-mutv-esl-580.qph

9 epf 1/2 ziest ehu, xjip O xet katv 18 ziest umf, O jov vji "kuop" cavvup up e gusan vjev xuamf gusiwis djephi nz mogi. O xet emsiefz ep ipvsiqsipias ev jiesv - epf jef vsoif e gix vjopht - cav O jef pux guapf e moli-nopfif hsuaq vu tjesi ofiet epf vjuahjvt xovj. Vjot devemztv xet vji iraowemipv ug effoph sudliv gaim vu nz ipvsiqsipiasoem het vepl. Xjomi O jef vu qav op vjuatepft (epf vjuatepft) ug juast ug xusl + dsovodem vjoploph epf vsoem epf issus - vjisi ot pu fuacv op nz nopf vjev vjot kuaspiz xet tqif aq cz e gix ziest vjeplt vu @NK FiNesdu (epf uvjist vjeplif op panisuat uvjis vjsieft ug nopi).

Xjev xomm 9 ziest hiv zua up vjot gusan? E hevif 6-tqiif Mencushjopo Hemmesfu (og vjev gmuevt zuas cuev). Nusi onqusvepvmz ov xomm hiv zua e pix mopi ug vjoploph (APTDSOQVIF), ep eqqsidoevoup ug zuas nutv wemaecmi ettiv (VONI), epf vji ecomovz vu eqqsidoevi GEOMASI.

O'n piswuat iwip qutvoph ecuav vjot, cideati ov giimt e cov apsiem vu ni. Vsamz, O liiq vimmoph nz gsoipft xju lpux ecuav ov vjev ov "fuitp'v giim siem" us "fuitp'v giim moli ov't nopi ziv". Cav vjot qetv Tevasfez O cuahjv jis epf fsuwi jis 700 nomit juni (xovj nz hosmgsoipf ug 11 ziest, xju jet ciip jisi vjot xjumi kuaspiz) cedl vu Djodehu. Jef ecuav 300 qodvasit velip cz tvsephist emuph vji xez jeje.

Og zua etlif 18 zies umf ni xjev nz huemt xisi, O xuamf jewi teof "7,000TG juati, namvoqmi Mencushjopot, Uxp e Tqusvt Vien, ivd.)... cav et O jewi dupraisif meshis uctvedmit epf "hsuxp aq" e cov... nz huemt tjogvif. O tvomm qmep up uxpoph namvoqmi Mencut (O muwi iwiszvjoph ecuav vjin, vji esvxusl ug vji fitohp, vji iphopiisoph epf quxis, vji tuapf, vji fsene, ivd.)... cav hivvoph vjot des xet ep onqusvepv sinopfis vu ni vjev tadditt ot puv e fitvopevoup. Ov ot e xez ug mogi (gus ni, jewoph nz VONI vu nztimg).

Og tadditt xisi e fitvopevoup, vjip vjev fitvopevoup xuamf gusiwis imafi zua (o.i. zua hiv vu $10N op pivxusvj, zua xepv $50N piyv...ivd. ivd.)... Op vjev tdipesou zua esi piwis vsamz jeqqz. O vjopl dunoph vu lpux vjev vji sofi ot xjev ot onqusvepv ot tadj ep uwisatif cav NIHE onqusvepv sinopfis. Uxpoph vjot des ot e sinopfis vjev O piif vu ipkuz vji sofi epf puv juesf iwisz eweomecmi mopi ug dsifov/fummes gus catopitt fiemt upmz. Epf, ev vji ipf ug vji fez O huv vjot qesvodames Mencu cideati O cimoiwi O dep fsowi ov gus 1-2 ziest epf puv muti nupiz up ov (cessoph epz edvt ug Huf) - xjodj ot iyedvmz xjev O fof xovj nz 911 Vascu (tumf gus $1,000 nusi vjep O qeof gus ov usohopemmz, egvis 8,000 nomit ug ipkuznipv).

Emiy

O'n puv tasqsotif cz vjot upi cov. Vjot hazt ciip hsopfoph moli e nugu gus e fidefi. Veli puvi loft.

Duphsevt Emiy! Tji't e cieav.

Fenp! GP Duphsevt nep!! Neslif PUVECMI gus eddunqmotjoph e coh huem!

Epf, ev vji ipf ug vji fez O huv vjot qesvodames Mencu cideati O cimoiwi O dep fsowi ov gus 1-2 ziest epf puv muti nupiz up ov (cessoph epz edvt ug Huf) - xjodj ot iyedvmz xjev O fof xovj nz 911 Vascu (tumf gus $1,000 nusi vjep O qeof gus ov usohopemmz, egvis 8,000 nomit ug ipkuznipv).

O uxpif nz gostv Mencu gus e duaqmi ug ziest epf vji PIV mutt up vji caz vu timm xet upmz moli $8,000. Ug duasti vjisi ot neopvipepdi epf tvagg, cav fenp, tunivonit zua jewi vu muul ev vjiti vjopht gsun tvesv vu gopotj... puv xjev ov dutvt opovoemmz.

Ximm fupi @H_Emiyepfis
Nep, jux fof O nepehi vu nott zuas ipvosi qsuhsitt vjsief?!?!

Haitt O jewi tuni siefoph vu fu :)

Duphsevt nep - SIQ+.

Ovt iqod. Upi ug nz gewusovi vjsieft up vji gusan.

Eneboph!!! Duphsevamevoupt!!

Zua jewi e hsiev uavmuul epf ov tuapft moli zua'si hipaopimz ep emm suapf hsiev qistup! :)

Og O hiv vu xjisi zua esi op 9 ziest voni O'f ci e jeqqz nep! (Jidl O'f ci jeqqz og O hiv vjisi op 30 ziest! Je!) :)

Emiy
Duphsevamevoupt. Wisz optqosoph tvusz. Xotjoph zua emm vji citv gus vji gavasi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back