The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join today.

Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has helped entrepreneurs win their freedom with over 38,000 game-changing posts. Join over 90,000 members and a library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs worldwide.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

5 Months passed and i did nothing.

hope_

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jan 22, 2024
Since my last post, months have passed but i haven't done any significant thing towards my goals.
College exams are over, got accepted but the fees is considerably high for my parents to afford.
Why i didn't do anything are problems that i gotta solve myself.

I am thinking of starting side hustle, which should be internet related.
Web design and Google Ads are what i know something of.
Any other suggestions for side hustles?
The advantage that i can say i have is i do learn things pretty quick, and will try my hardest.
I will need almost 2k/month adding all costs.

Also saw the news about the forum getting paid, which indeed is a good change.
I don't have credit card or stuff, so I will hopefully join the paid with my earned $ instead of other stuff.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Maxkaz

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Jul 19, 2023
Israel
Since my last post, months have passed but i haven't done any significant thing towards my goals.
College exams are over, got accepted but the fees is considerably high for my parents to afford.

The advantage that i can say i have is i do learn things pretty quick, and will try my hardest.

I don't have credit card or stuff, so I will hopefully join the paid with my earned $ instead of other stuff.
You do not need a side-hustle. You do not get 2k/month right from the start. This is all irrelevant.

What you need is one single person or entity who has a problem which you can solve. At first it might be $100 for a week of your work. But that is how you start. Not with titles or grand schemes. With one client who can benefit from your expertise. The first one is $100 per week. The second one will be $120 per 4 days. The 1000th one will sign that $1 mil deal you`ve been discussing for the last 6 month. But the first one is the most important, focus on getting them right now no matter how low the payment or "unsexy" the work

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

We don’t know what is available and applicable in your country.

Teaching kids tuition is a good side hustle in my country. You earn minimum 25-30 per hours.

Become a Fastlane Member Today to Read More or Comment.

This thread has
more posts!

Join MJ DeMarco's Inner Circle and Rub Shoulders with Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs

This isn’t just another community led by an absent guru. Since 2007, multi-millionaire entrepreneur and best-selling author MJ DeMarco has been a daily, hands-on mentor at the Fastlane Forum, authoring a staggering 38,000 posts filled with invaluable insights, strategies, and advice. When you join Fastlane, you’re not merely becoming a member—you’re entering MJ’s inner circle, a supportive home where you’re never left to navigate alone. Embrace the power of true mentorship and transform your entrepreneurial journey with the Fastlane Forum.

Basic Membership (Monthly)

• Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Cancel anytime

$5 per month

Join Now

Basic Membership (Yearly)

• Save 22% vs yearly
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Cancel anytime

$47 per year

Join Now

VIP Insider Membership

• Guaranteed read and response from MJ DeMarco*
  • Access to the Insider forum for more advanced users.
  • Post comments, react, ask questions.
  • Bookmark any posts
  • No non-sponsor ads

$119.88 per year

Join Now

* If you post any question or problem within the INSIDER forum, this guarantees MJ will read and respond to your post to the best of his ability at least one time. This guarantee does not imply a lifetime dialogue or a personal ongoing mentorship. Again, MJ has authored more than 38,000 responses at this forum since 2007.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.