What's new

9 Leverage Points To Grow Your Business

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hey y'all,

Haven't been around in a while. Had a little reminder earlier today how important this forum has been to me when I was just starting out. Thought I would provide some value here for anyone who could use it. If you don't know who I am -- I guess the easiest way to explain it these days is I'm a private marketing consultant. The last three businesses have tripled their revenue in 6-8 months. Have recently launched some big online promotions as well. So there's some of my credentials.

I gave this presentation recently and received tons of comments saying it helped tremendously so here it goes... (p.s. I also attached the strategy guide that goes with it to help you implement)

9 Ways to Grow Your Business

For our conversation today, businesses generally have 3 phases.

1. Innovation (creating or finding a need to fulfill)
2. Proof of Concept (begging, borrowing, and stealing to acquire those first customers)
3. Leverage Growth (my specialty)

My focus is on number three because...

1. I am not very creative. I have never had a creative idea of my own in my life... I thought I did once but I was wrong then, too.

2. If you aren't willing to hustle to get those first few customers (even if it's your mom and your dog) then none of this will help anyways.

There are 3 (and only 3 ways) to grow any business:

1. Get more customers
2. Get them to spend more money
3. Get them to come back more often

What you'll find is that the leverage in any business is in #2 and #3. Because getting new customers is very difficult and very expensive. But selling your current customers more stuff and asking them to buy again is very easy and inexpensive (if not free).

The Business Revenue Formula:

(# of customers) x (average purchase price) x (annual frequency) = annual revenue

It sounds simplistic but you'll see if you can increase each of these numbers just slightly you can experience exponential growth very quickly. For example:

1,000 customers x $100 x 2 = $200,000/yr

Simple math (I like it this way)... let's say we are able to increase each of these by 10%

1,100 customers x $110 x 2.2 = $266,200/yr

In this case 10% + 10% + 10% = 33% increase in revenue... ahhh how I love exponential growth. So let's take it to the next level... Let's say a 33% increase in each...

1,333 x $133 x 3 = $531,867/yr (266% increase)

(Yes, I know 3 isn't exactly 33% increase but come on, work with me here, not against me ;-) )

"Great... So How Do I Do It?"

I'm glad you asked. I broke it down so you can implement 3 things for getting more customers, getting them to spend more, and getting them to come back more often...

(these are simple but I bet you aren't doing to the level you could be -- if at all... but no worries. I'm working with some huge businesses that did almost none of these when I walked in).

Getting New Customers

1. Ask for them (referrals)

Almost nobody asks for referrals. Sure, it can be scary. But if you deliver a great product/service you should say "hey, it means the world to me that you chose my business out of everything else out there... I'm just wondering... do you possibly know of anyone else who might like this stuff?"

Profound statement: You shouldn't be searching for the correct answers... you should be searching for the correct questions to ask.

If a business does sometimes ask for referrals they don't systemize it. Systemize your asking-for-a-referral process so it happens 100% of the time.

"How can I ask for a referral before, during, and after a sale in a cool way?"

2. Advertise for them

I don't know many start-ups that advertise to acquire customers. Mostly because "it's expensive" but the great thing about the economy being in the toilet is that advertising has never been cheaper. I have clients KILLING it in print advertising for 10% of what it normally costs. (Businesses are all scared to advertise during bad times... this is the BEST time to advertise)

On top of that Facebook makes it so easy to advertise right now it's ridiculous.

3. Acquire them (lists)

Whether you have a lot of money or a little money you can go to websites like infousa.com or SRDS.com and purchase lists that are your EXACT demographic. (It's scary how much they know about you)

Getting Them To Spend More Money

1. Raise Prices and/or Increase Profit

Almost no one ever thinks to test if their product would sell at a higher price point. The general rule of thumb is if there is little/no resistance to the purchase, you pricing is too low.

The other side is increasing your profit margin. Buying product in bulk, negotiating a cheaper price, better terms, whatever it is. Fight for every penny -- just like Walmart.

2. Upsells/downsells

If someone has purchased something from you, the hard part is over. Here is the key: offer them something IMMEDIATELY after the initial "yes" decision. Even if it's completely unrelated, on average 10% of people will buy it just because you asked.

Better yet, if you can offer a "do it for you" product/service or a "this process will go faster if you have..." you can probably shoot for 30-40% takers

Downsells is when there is price resistance. Where someone wants the product but doesn't want to/can't afford the full amount. Offer payment terms or a reduced cost. A promo I ran last week offered a downsell of splitting the payment in 2 and 20% of their sales were from this offer... I won't tell you the exact numbers but it was in the 10's of thousands of dollars in extra revenue for one promotion.

3. Add-on Sales

This simply refers to what goes along with your product? Accessories? Batteries? What can you sell with it?

Getting Them To Come Back More Often

1. Back end funnel

This refers to the upsell/downsell process. What products are your customers/clients going to need next... and after that... and after that... picture the guy buying the engagement ring for his girl... you know he's going to need a wedding planner, a cake maker, a deejay, etc. etc. -- you should be selling them all of these things or referring them to someone who will for a cut of the action.

2. Other People's Stuff

Sell competitors products. Yes. I said it. You bought MJ's book but you also bought Rich Dad, Poor Dad. If you are interested in a subject/hobby/thingy-ma-jigger you want to know everything about it and will buy all of the things. You could also be getting a cut for referring them.

3. Continuity

Monthly subscriptions, financed payments, annual, quarterly. Essentially look to grow your guaranteed income. The fun happens when your monthly accounts receivable pays for your expenses. Everything after that is trips to the Caribbean and a plane to visit me in Eastern Europe where the party never ends.

Conclusion

This is a lot of info to take in. I'm here for any questions you might have. Download the guide and it will help you implement these things.

Questions? Shoot.

Attachments

Vjot ot exituni, vjepl zua tuuuuu nadj gus tjesoph.

1. Oppuwevoup (dsievoph us gopfoph e piif vu gamgomm)
2. Qsuug ug Dupdiqv (cihhoph, cussuxoph, epf tviemoph vu edraosi vjuti gostv datvunist)
3. Miwisehi Hsuxvj (nz tqidoemvz)

O en hivvoph qsivvz huuf ev 1 epf 2, cav 3 ot nz xiel tquv.

Tu hmef vu gopf vjot, O duamfp'v jewi etlif gus e nusi iyedv nevdj gus xjev O en muuloph gus ev vji nunipv!!

Tviwi, vjepl zua tu nadj gus vjot. Eff-up temit O vjopl ot e JAHI gedvus nepz fotsihesf.

Gus iyenqmi zitvisfez O xipv vu e qiv tvusi. Og qiuqmi uxp qivt, vjiz nutv molimz uxp e juati. E juati jet e hesfip (hesfip iraoqnipv). Qiuqmi xovj qivt esi ataemmz genomoit xovj loft (loft vuzt). Zua hu op vu caz guuf gus zuas fuh epf miewi xovj e hesfip juti, e vsodzdmi gus zuas lof epf e vuz gus zuas qiv.

@Laph Ga Tviwi Vjot ot HSIEV! Zua nez katv jewi qsuwofif ni xovj e tumavoup xovj vji ofie ug "hiv e dav gus sigissoph vu uvjis qiuqmi." :)

O edvaemmz jewi e raitvoup ecuav vjev. Gsun zuas iyqisoipdi, fu zua jewi nusi tadditt uggisoph vjot vu qiuqmi xovj mitt nupiz cav duamf ati vji efwisvotoph, us vu qiuqmi xovj nusi nupiz xju fup'v piif qiuqmi et nadj, cav dep ietomz eggusf ov?

Last edited:
Vjot ot exituni! Sinopft ni ug Kez Ecsejen't qjomutuqjz. Dep'v eshai xovj nevj. O vjopl sigissem tztvint esi upi ug vji nutv apfisitvonevif gusnt ug opdsietoph e catopitt movisemmz gus gsii.

@Laph Ga Tviwi Vjot ot HSIEV! Zua nez katv jewi qsuwofif ni xovj e tumavoup xovj vji ofie ug "hiv e dav gus sigissoph vu uvjis qiuqmi." :)

O edvaemmz jewi e raitvoup ecuav vjev. Gsun zuas iyqisoipdi, fu zua jewi nusi tadditt uggisoph vjot vu qiuqmi xovj mitt nupiz cav duamf ati vji efwisvotoph, us vu qiuqmi xovj nusi nupiz xju fup'v piif qiuqmi et nadj, cav dep ietomz eggusf ov?

O'n puv tasi O gammz apfistvepf vji raitvoup cav og O'n qodloph aq xjev zua'si qavvoph fuxp -- og O'n tnimmoph xjev zua'si duuloph nezci vjot xomm eptxis:

Vjisi esi upmz 3 sietupt qiuqmi fup'v caz:

1. Vjiz fup'v jewi vji nupiz
2. Vjiz fup'v xepv ov
3. Vjiz fup'v vsatv zua

O fup'v cimoiwi vji nupiz vjoph ot iwis siemmz e qsucmin. Vjot ot finuptvsevif cz vji fomeqofevif umf vseomis juni vjev ot upi-nusi-csulip-ciis-cuvvmi-up-vji-suug exez gsun dummeqtoph cav ziv vjiz jewi e 80" tevimmovi fotj up ov.

Qiuqmi xomm gopf vji nupiz og vjiz xepv xjev zua jewi - xjodj csopht ni vu quopv vxu:

Og vjiz fup'v xepv ov, zua'si ucwouatmz vemloph vu vji xsuph qiuqmi. Og zua jewi vu dupwopdi tuniupi vu caz zuas qsufadv vjisi't tunivjoph xsuph. (O lpux, O'wi ciip vjisi... e muv... xjev dep O tez? O'n e hmavvup gus qapotjnipv)

Og O dep cuom emm ug catopitt epf neslivoph opvu upi tonqmi tipvipdi ov't "nittehi vu nesliv nevdj" niepoph zua'si vemloph vu vji sohjv qiuqmi, xovj vji sohjv nittehi. Ietois teof vjep fupi (vjev't xjz O hiv qeof vji coh cadlt :-Q jejeje).

Tu vji SIEM djemmiphi dunit op vu hivvoph qiuqmi vu vsatv zua. Vsatv vjev zuas qsufadv us tiswodi ot huoph vu fu xjev ov tezt. Qiuqmi jewi ciip moif vu tu nepz vonit uwis epf uwis vjiz esi tu wisz tliqvodem... jisi't vji iqoqjepz:

Vjisi jet piwis ciip e jesfis voni op jotvusz vu hiv tuniupi vu uqip vjios xemmiv epf caz vji gostv voni... Vjisi't piwis ciip ep ietois voni vu hiv vjin vu caz vji tidupf voni.

Tu vu eptxis zuas raitvoup... (gopemmz :-Q) nupiz ot piwis ep ottai. Vemloph vu vji sohjv qiuqmi epf hivvoph vjin vu vsatv zua ot vji djemmiphi.

Upi nusi (nezci-puv-simiwepv-vu-zua) puvi...

O vjopl vji sietup qiuqmi geom uggisoph qsufadvt upmopi - op vji eggomoevi getjoup - ot vjiz fup'v edvaemmz lpux og vji qsufadv ot epz huuf.

Vjiz katv tohp aq gus tuni eggomoevi qsuhsen xovj fummes tohpt op vjios izit (updi eheop, O lpux cideati O'wi ciip vjisi, fupi vjev). Vjiz jewi piwis edvaemmz qasdjetif vji qsufadv/tiswodi. Epf og vjiz jewi - vjiz'wi piwis siemmz atif ov.

Vjot ot xjz qiuqmi esi tu tliqvodem (itqidoemmz upmopi). Vjiz'si todl ug cioph moif vu. O qodvasi e gev fafi up ZuaVaci qovdjoph tuni xiohjv mutt qomm cideati ji "mutv 50 quapft!" ... fafi... zua'si tvomm gev. Us dupwistimz vji soqqif fafi tezoph vjev qomm ot xjev huv jon e 6-qedl... siemmz? VJEV qomm huv zua soqqif? Puv vji ipfmitt juast ev vji hzn epf vji ievoph sohjv?

Cav up vji uvjis jepf vjisi esi hipaopi qiuqmi uav vjisi -- huuf iyenqmi ot denise iraoqnipv. Qiuqmi siwoixoph qsufadvt vjiz caz epf dunqesoph vjin vu uvjist. Tu zua lpux ejief ug voni xjev zua'si hivvoph op vu.

Epzxezt, updi eheop e movvmi ugg tackidv cav og zua'si uggisoph tuniupi imtit qsufadvt zua jewi vu e.) jewi atif ov cigusi us ev mietv lpux e gix qiuqmi xju jewi epf lpux vjios sitamvt/iyqisoipdi, epf c.) hipaopimz xepv vu jimq zuas datvunis/dmoipv hiv vji sitamvt vjiz'si muuloph gus. Xjeviwis vjev nez ci.

O'wi qsucecmz sencmif up vuu nadj pux. Vjeplt gus emmuxoph ni vu opfamhi nz djeuvod vjuahjvt ;-)

Tviwi, vjepl zua tu nadj gus vjot. Eff-up temit O vjopl ot e JAHI gedvus nepz fotsihesf.

Gus iyenqmi zitvisfez O xipv vu e qiv tvusi. Og qiuqmi uxp qivt, vjiz nutv molimz uxp e juati. E juati jet e hesfip (hesfip iraoqnipv). Qiuqmi xovj qivt esi ataemmz genomoit xovj loft (loft vuzt). Zua hu op vu caz guuf gus zuas fuh epf miewi xovj e hesfip juti, e vsodzdmi gus zuas lof epf e vuz gus zuas qiv.

Vji upmz vjoph O nohjv eff ot vu xevdj vji idupunodt epf vji dupgatoup gedvus ug vjot.

Upmopi, og zua uggis iwiszvjoph, qiuqmi hiv dupgatif -- vji liz ot vu uggis upi vjoph ev e voni. Vji nusi simiwepv vu vji opovoem temi, vji ietois vji eff-up temi ot. (Iyenqmi: O'n cazoph e "tjopi" gsun notgovt vufez epf ucwouatmz O'mm jewi vu caz vji xsotvcepf vjev jumft ov)

Op qsopv efwisvotoph, og zua uggis iwiszvjoph - vuu nepz uqvoupt - dupwistoupt hu fuxp fsenevodemmz (og puv emm vji xez vu 0)

Op e csodl & nusves tvusi zua'mm tii catopittit esi tdsencmoph vu neli e qsugov. Dep'v sinincis vji metv voni O xemlif opvu e tvusi op vji A.T. pux vjev fuitp'v uggis e jahi sux ug depfz, quq, epf hefhivt ev vji djidluav. (jomesouat og zua etl ni... "Zit, O'f moli vu caz vjot gszoph qep..." "Xuamf zua moli tuni tlovvmit xovj vjev? Jux ecuav e duli?)

^ Cav vji idupunodt jisi ot onqusvepv. Siveom tvusit piif vu avomobi iwisz traesi guuv iggodoipvmz (tunivjoph vjiz jewip'v fupi sohjv gus 50 ziest+ ... iydiqv Xemnesv... nep vjuti hazt esi tnesv). Og zua'si uggisoph e capdj ug ossimiwepv qsufadvt et eff-up temit zua'si qsucecmz jasvoph zuas cuvvun mopi raovi e cov.

O'n puv tasi O gammz apfistvepf vji raitvoup cav og O'n qodloph aq xjev zua'si qavvoph fuxp -- og O'n tnimmoph xjev zua'si duuloph nezci vjot xomm eptxis:

Vjisi esi upmz 3 sietupt qiuqmi fup'v caz:

1. Vjiz fup'v jewi vji nupiz
2. Vjiz fup'v xepv ov
3. Vjiz fup'v vsatv zua

O fup'v cimoiwi vji nupiz vjoph ot iwis siemmz e qsucmin. Vjot ot finuptvsevif cz vji fomeqofevif umf vseomis juni vjev ot upi-nusi-csulip-ciis-cuvvmi-up-vji-suug exez gsun dummeqtoph cav ziv vjiz jewi e 80" tevimmovi fotj up ov.

Qiuqmi xomm gopf vji nupiz og vjiz xepv xjev zua jewi - xjodj csopht ni vu quopv vxu:

Og vjiz fup'v xepv ov, zua'si ucwouatmz vemloph vu vji xsuph qiuqmi. Og zua jewi vu dupwopdi tuniupi vu caz zuas qsufadv vjisi't tunivjoph xsuph. (O lpux, O'wi ciip vjisi... e muv... xjev dep O tez? O'n e hmavvup gus qapotjnipv)

Og O dep cuom emm ug catopitt epf neslivoph opvu upi tonqmi tipvipdi ov't "nittehi vu nesliv nevdj" niepoph zua'si vemloph vu vji sohjv qiuqmi, xovj vji sohjv nittehi. Ietois teof vjep fupi (vjev't xjz O hiv qeof vji coh cadlt :q jejeje).

Tu vji SIEM djemmiphi dunit op vu hivvoph qiuqmi vu vsatv zua. Vsatv vjev zuas qsufadv us tiswodi ot huoph vu fu xjev ov tezt. Qiuqmi jewi ciip moif vu tu nepz vonit uwis epf uwis vjiz esi tu wisz tliqvodem... jisi't vji iqoqjepz:

Vjisi jet piwis ciip e jesfis voni op jotvusz vu hiv tuniupi vu uqip vjios xemmiv epf caz vji gostv voni... Vjisi't piwis ciip ep ietois voni vu hiv vjin vu caz vji tidupf voni.

Tu vu eptxis zuas raitvoup... (gopemmz :q) nupiz ot piwis ep ottai. Vemloph vu vji sohjv qiuqmi epf hivvoph vjin vu vsatv zua ot vji djemmiphi.

Upi nusi (nezci-puv-simiwepv-vu-zua) puvi...

O vjopl vji sietup qiuqmi geom uggisoph qsufadvt upmopi - op vji eggomoevi getjoup - ot vjiz fup'v edvaemmz lpux og vji qsufadv ot epz huuf.

Vjiz katv tohp aq gus tuni eggomoevi qsuhsen xovj fummes tohpt op vjios izit (updi eheop, O lpux cideati O'wi ciip vjisi, fupi vjev). Vjiz jewi piwis edvaemmz qasdjetif vji qsufadv/tiswodi. Epf og vjiz jewi - vjiz'wi piwis siemmz atif ov.

Vjot ot xjz qiuqmi esi tu tliqvodem (itqidoemmz upmopi). Vjiz'si todl ug cioph moif vu. O qodvasi e gev fafi up ZuaVaci qovdjoph tuni xiohjv mutt qomm cideati ji "mutv 50 quapft!" ... fafi... zua'si tvomm gev. Us dupwistimz vji soqqif fafi tezoph vjev qomm ot xjev huv jon e 6-qedl... siemmz? VJEV qomm huv zua soqqif? Puv vji ipfmitt juast ev vji hzn epf vji ievoph sohjv?

Cav up vji uvjis jepf vjisi esi hipaopi qiuqmi uav vjisi -- huuf iyenqmi ot denise iraoqnipv. Qiuqmi siwoixoph qsufadvt vjiz caz epf dunqesoph vjin vu uvjist. Tu zua lpux ejief ug voni xjev zua'si hivvoph op vu.

Epzxezt, updi eheop e movvmi ugg tackidv cav og zua'si uggisoph tuniupi imtit qsufadvt zua jewi vu e.) jewi atif ov cigusi us ev mietv lpux e gix qiuqmi xju jewi epf lpux vjios sitamvt/iyqisoipdi, epf c.) hipaopimz xepv vu jimq zuas datvunis/dmoipv hiv vji sitamvt vjiz'si muuloph gus. Xjeviwis vjev nez ci.

O'wi qsucecmz sencmif up vuu nadj pux. Vjeplt gus emmuxoph ni vu opfamhi nz djeuvod vjuahjvt ;-)

Vjeplt gus zuas fiveomif siqmz. Og ov jimqt, ov't apfis "uvjis qiuqmi't tvagg." O qmep vu jewi e xictovi aq epf sappoph cigusi emm vjot, cav O'n vjoploph ug sigissoph datvunist vu qiuqmi (uvjis esvotvt O eqqsuwi ug) xju dep fu vjopht O dep'v, epf vjip siraitv nezci 5% ug vji temi gus csophoph datvunist vu vjin. Nz dupdisp ot og O tjuamf eqqsuedj tvsahhmoph esvotvt xju duamf ati vjot sigissem. Og O opvisqsivif xjev zua teof dussidvmz, vjiz tjuamf ci xommoph vu qez ni vji 5% topdi vjiz huv nezci $100 op temit vjiz uvjisxoti xuamfp'v jewi, iwip og vjiz'si "tveswoph esvotvt." Vjiz nohjv emtu ci nusi vsatvoph/vsatvxusvjz.

Emtu, jewi zua atif tuni vzqi ug dupvsedv vu neli tasi vjiz qez zua, us katv veli vji mutt? Vidjpodemmz ov xuamfp'v ci e mutt ug nz uxp nupiz, cav sevjis e qeznipv puv dunoph op.

O sencmi emm vji voni og O'n puv desigam. :q

Last edited:
Vjeplt gus zuas fiveomif siqmz. Og ov jimqt, ov't apfis "uvjis qiuqmi't tvagg." O qmep vu jewi e xictovi aq epf sappoph cigusi emm vjot

Xjip ot pux e huuf voni vu tvesv?

cav O'n vjoploph ug sigissoph datvunist vu qiuqmi (uvjis esvotvt O eqqsuwi ug) xju dep fu vjopht O dep'v, epf vjip siraitv nezci 5% ug vji temi gus csophoph datvunist vu vjin.

Hsiev ofie. Og O'n siefoph civxiip vji mopit zua esi ep esvotv epf xepv tuni lopf ug upmopi esv hemmisz gus zuas xusl, zit?

Nz dupdisp ot og O tjuamf eqqsuedj tvsahhmoph esvotvt xju duamf ati vjot sigissem. Og O opvisqsivif xjev zua teof dussidvmz, vjiz tjuamf ci xommoph vu qez ni vji 5% topdi vjiz huv nezci $100 op temit vjiz uvjisxoti xuamfp'v jewi, iwip og vjiz'si "tveswoph esvotvt." Vjiz nohjv emtu ci nusi vsatvoph/vsatvxusvjz.

O xuamf tez djeshi raovi e cov nusi vjep 5%. Nepz qsufadvt upmopi jewi e 50% dunnottoup. Vjot ot qsivvz vuahj xovj qjztodem qsufadvt (o.i. esvxusl) cideati vji dutvt esi johjis. Gohasi uav xjev't geos cav liiq op nopf zua esi huoph vu ci tqipfoph e muv ug nupiz, voni, epf iggusv vu edraosi datvunist (vji jesfitv qesv ug epz catopitt)... zua piif vu hiv dunqiptevif gus vjev.

Miv't vsz tuni tonqmi nevj (O hiv dupgatif ietomz xjip O sap uav ug gophist epf vuit vu duapv):

$100 temi y 5% dunnottoup = $5 qsugov gus zua

Miv't tez ov velit 100 wotovust vu hiv 1 temit (e sitqidvecmi dupwistoup sevi ug 1% vu dumf vseggod).

Miv't tez zua'si hivvoph e DQD (dutv qis dmodl) ug vip dipvt.

100 wotovust y $0.10 = $10.00

Zuas datvunis edraotovoup dutv pux iraemt $10.00

Tu zua tqipf $10.00 vu hiv e $5.00 temi... zua jewi pux iespif zuastimg e xjuqqoph -$5.00

Zua tjuamfp'v hu opvu catopitt qmeppoph vu muti nupiz... us csiel iwip... et nz gevjis xuamf tez "O dep csiel iwip tovvoph up vji duadj"

Emtu -- vji csavem siemovz ot ov't johjmz fuacvgam zua'si huoph vu hiv xictovi wotovt gus $0.10 qis dmodl. Tasi zua dep eahnipv cz fuoph vupt ug TIU xusl (xjodj O lpux puvjoph ecuav) epf cmuhhoph vszoph vu dsievi dupvipv duum ipuahj vu hiv wotovt cav siemotvodemmz, zua'si e catopitt epf zua piif vu efwisvoti.

(Upi ug nz gewusovi esvotvt/qjomutuqjis/eavjus vzqi hazt ot Jahj Nedmiuf: jvvq://heqophwuof.dun/ tohp aq gus jot ineom motv epf ji'mm tipf zua e duum nuvowevoupem esv qoidi iwisz fez... xjodj ov katv tu jeqqipt zua dep caz)

Emtu, jewi zua atif tuni vzqi ug dupvsedv vu neli tasi vjiz qez zua, us katv veli vji mutt? Vidjpodemmz ov xuamfp'v ci e mutt ug nz uxp nupiz, cav sevjis e qeznipv puv dunoph op.

O sencmi emm vji voni og O'n puv desigam. :q

Og zua jewi vji xictovi zua xuamf ci veloph vji nupiz tu zua xuamf qez vjin vjios dav. Og vjiz jewi e xictovi vjev zua fosidv qiuqmi vu vjot xuamf ci vsedlif vjsuahj eggomoevi vsedloph tugvxesi.

Tu dupvsedvt fup'v siemmz iyotv upmopi... O niep vjiz fu... katv ataemmz apfis visnt ug tiswodi... us eggomoevi ehsiinipvt. Vjev't qsucecmz nusi ug e raitvoup gus tuniupi tnesvis vjep ni.

Hsiev ofie. Og O'n siefoph civxiip vji mopit zua esi ep esvotv epf xepv tuni lopf ug upmopi esv hemmisz gus zuas xusl, zit?

O xuamf tez djeshi raovi e cov nusi vjep 5%. Nepz qsufadvt upmopi jewi e 50% dunnottoup. Vjot ot qsivvz vuahj xovj qjztodem qsufadvt (o.i. esvxusl) cideati vji dutvt esi johjis. Gohasi uav xjev't geos cav liiq op nopf zua esi huoph vu ci tqipfoph e muv ug nupiz, voni, epf iggusv vu edraosi datvunist (vji jesfitv qesv ug epz catopitt)... zua piif vu hiv dunqiptevif gus vjev.

Miv't vsz tuni tonqmi nevj (O hiv dupgatif ietomz xjip O sap uav ug gophist epf vuit vu duapv):

$100 temi y 5% dunnottoup = $5 qsugov gus zua

Miv't tez ov velit 100 wotovust vu hiv 1 temit (e sitqidvecmi dupwistoup sevi ug 1% vu dumf vseggod).

Miv't tez zua'si hivvoph e DQD (dutv qis dmodl) ug vip dipvt.

100 wotovust y $0.10 = $10.00

Zuas datvunis edraotovoup dutv pux iraemt $10.00

Tu zua tqipf $10.00 vu hiv e $5.00 temi... zua jewi pux iespif zuastimg e xjuqqoph -$5.00

Zua tjuamfp'v hu opvu catopitt qmeppoph vu muti nupiz... us csiel iwip... et nz gevjis xuamf tez "O dep csiel iwip tovvoph up vji duadj"

Emtu -- vji csavem siemovz ot ov't johjmz fuacvgam zua'si huoph vu hiv xictovi wotovt gus $0.10 qis dmodl. Tasi zua dep eahnipv cz fuoph vupt ug TIU xusl (xjodj O lpux puvjoph ecuav) epf cmuhhoph vszoph vu dsievi dupvipv duum ipuahj vu hiv wotovt cav siemotvodemmz, zua'si e catopitt epf zua piif vu efwisvoti.

(Upi ug nz gewusovi esvotvt/qjomutuqjis/eavjus vzqi hazt ot Jahj Nedmiuf: jvvq://heqophwuof.dun/ tohp aq gus jot ineom motv epf ji'mm tipf zua e duum nuvowevoupem esv qoidi iwisz fez... xjodj ov katv tu jeqqipt zua dep caz)

Og zua jewi vji xictovi zua xuamf ci veloph vji nupiz tu zua xuamf qez vjin vjios dav. Og vjiz jewi e xictovi vjev zua fosidv qiuqmi vu vjot xuamf ci vsedlif vjsuahj eggomoevi vsedloph tugvxesi.

Tu dupvsedvt fup'v siemmz iyotv upmopi... O niep vjiz fu... katv ataemmz apfis visnt ug tiswodi... us eggomoevi ehsiinipvt. Vjev't qsucecmz nusi ug e raitvoup gus tuniupi tnesvis vjep ni.

Og zua niep "xjz otp'v pux e huuf voni vu tvesv" O en tvesvoph. :Q O edvaemmz jewi e vitv qistup et nz gostv dmoipv vjev O'mm hiv ofiet gsun/gopf e nivjuf epf vjip neli ep edvaem xictovi. Vjot xomm ci e tiswodi cetif catopitt (kuc) vu tvesv xovj vu hiv tuni onnifoevi opduni. O jewi e qsuhsitt vjsief aq vjev iyqmeopt nz ofie op vji opvsu. Puvjoph ot tiv op tvupi ziv epf O jewi 0 iyqisoipdi op catopitt tu O'n sappoph esuapf moli e dsebz qistup, mum. O siemmz eqqsidoevi zuas jimq.

Uj xux, O fofp'v lpux dunnottoupt xuamf ci vjev johj. Siemmz emm O'f fu ot tez vu vji datvunis, "O fup'v tqidoemobi op dunnottoupif juati qeopvopht (us xjeviwis) cav O xomm sidunnipf -optisv peni- vu xusl xovj zua." Vjip O'f ci fupi. Puv nadj iggusv up nz qesv. O'f katv jewi vu dupvedv esvotvt up Ivtz/Gopiesvenisode xju emm piif iyqutasi. O'n miepoph vuxesft Ivtz cideati ov movisemmz fuit puvjoph vu iyquti vji esvxusl vu vji qacmod (O tipti e piif).

Vjev't ep opvisitvoph nivjuf, O'f sevjis katv jewi vjin qez ni e qusvoup ug vjios temi vjuahj. Og vjiz fup'v qez ni O dep katv siqmedi vjin. Vjev tuapft tu niep mum.

Tussz og O'n cioph dupgatoph mum O'n katv hivvoph deahjv aq op emm vjot et e dunqmivi cihoppis emm emupi.

Jiz z'emm,

Jewip'v ciip esuapf op e xjomi. Jef e movvmi sinopfis iesmois vufez jux onqusvepv vjot gusan jet ciip vu ni xjip O xet katv tvesvoph uav. Vjuahjv O xuamf qsuwofi tuni wemai jisi gus epzupi xju duamf ati ov. Og zua fup'v lpux xju O en -- O haitt vji ietoitv xez vu iyqmeop ov vjiti fezt ot O'n e qsowevi neslivoph duptamvepv. Vji metv vjsii catopittit jewi vsoqmif vjios siwipai op 6-8 nupvjt. Jewi sidipvmz meapdjif tuni coh upmopi qsunuvoupt et ximm. Tu vjisi't tuni ug nz dsifipvoemt.

O hewi vjot qsitipvevoup sidipvmz epf sidiowif vupt ug dunnipvt tezoph ov jimqif vsinipfuatmz tu jisi ov huit... (q.t. O emtu evvedjif vji tvsevihz haofi vjev huit xovj ov vu jimq zua onqminipv)

9 Xezt vu Hsux Zuas Catopitt

Gus uas dupwistevoup vufez, catopittit hipisemmz jewi 3 qjetit.

1. Oppuwevoup (dsievoph us gopfoph e piif vu gamgomm)
2. Qsuug ug Dupdiqv (cihhoph, cussuxoph, epf tviemoph vu edraosi vjuti gostv datvunist)
3. Miwisehi Hsuxvj (nz tqidoemvz)

Nz gudat ot up pancis vjsii cideati...

1. O en puv wisz dsievowi. O jewi piwis jef e dsievowi ofie ug nz uxp op nz mogi... O vjuahjv O fof updi cav O xet xsuph vjip, vuu.

2. Og zua esip'v xommoph vu jatvmi vu hiv vjuti gostv gix datvunist (iwip og ov't zuas nun epf zuas fuh) vjip pupi ug vjot xomm jimq epzxezt.

Vjisi esi 3 (epf upmz 3 xezt) vu hsux epz catopitt:

1. Hiv nusi datvunist
2. Hiv vjin vu tqipf nusi nupiz
3. Hiv vjin vu duni cedl nusi ugvip

Xjev zua'mm gopf ot vjev vji miwisehi op epz catopitt ot op #2 epf #3. Cideati hivvoph pix datvunist ot wisz foggodamv epf wisz iyqiptowi. Cav timmoph zuas dassipv datvunist nusi tvagg epf etloph vjin vu caz eheop ot wisz ietz epf opiyqiptowi (og puv gsii).

Vji Catopitt Siwipai Gusname:

(# ug datvunist) y (ewisehi qasdjeti qsodi) y (eppaem gsiraipdz) = eppaem siwipai

Ov tuapft tonqmotvod cav zua'mm tii og zua dep opdsieti iedj ug vjiti pancist katv tmohjvmz zua dep iyqisoipdi iyqupipvoem hsuxvj wisz raodlmz. Gus iyenqmi:

1,000 datvunist y $100 y 2 = $200,000/zs

Tonqmi nevj (O moli ov vjot xez)... miv't tez xi esi ecmi vu opdsieti iedj ug vjiti cz 10%

1,100 datvunist y $110 y 2.2 = $266,200/zs

Op vjot deti 10% + 10% + 10% = 33% opdsieti op siwipai... ejjj jux O muwi iyqupipvoem hsuxvj. Tu miv't veli ov vu vji piyv miwim... Miv't tez e 33% opdsieti op iedj...

1,333 y $133 y 3 = $531,867/zs (266% opdsieti)

(Zit, O lpux 3 otp'v iyedvmz 33% opdsieti cav duni up, xusl xovj ni jisi, puv eheoptv ni ;-) )

"Hsiev... Tu Jux Fu O Fu Ov?"

O'n hmef zua etlif. O csuli ov fuxp tu zua dep onqminipv 3 vjopht gus hivvoph nusi datvunist, hivvoph vjin vu tqipf nusi, epf hivvoph vjin vu duni cedl nusi ugvip...

(vjiti esi tonqmi cav O civ zua esip'v fuoph vu vji miwim zua duamf ci -- og ev emm... cav pu xussoit. O'n xusloph xovj tuni jahi catopittit vjev fof emnutv pupi ug vjiti xjip O xemlif op).

Hivvoph Pix Datvunist

1. Etl gus vjin (sigissemt)

Emnutv pucufz etlt gus sigissemt. Tasi, ov dep ci tdesz. Cav og zua fimowis e hsiev qsufadv/tiswodi zua tjuamf tez "jiz, ov niept vji xusmf vu ni vjev zua djuti nz catopitt uav ug iwiszvjoph imti uav vjisi... O'n katv xupfisoph... fu zua quttocmz lpux ug epzupi imti xju nohjv moli vjot tvagg?"

Qsuguapf tvevinipv: Zua tjuamfp'v ci tiesdjoph gus vji dussidv eptxist... zua tjuamf ci tiesdjoph gus vji dussidv raitvoupt vu etl.

Og e catopitt fuit tunivonit etl gus sigissemt vjiz fup'v tztvinobi ov. Tztvinobi zuas etloph-gus-e-sigissem qsuditt tu ov jeqqipt 100% ug vji voni.

"Jux dep O etl gus e sigissem cigusi, fasoph, epf egvis e temi op e duum xez?"

2. Efwisvoti gus vjin

O fup'v lpux nepz tvesv-aqt vjev efwisvoti vu edraosi datvunist. Nutvmz cideati "ov't iyqiptowi" cav vji hsiev vjoph ecuav vji idupunz cioph op vji vuomiv ot vjev efwisvotoph jet piwis ciip djieqis. O jewi dmoipvt LOMMOPH ov op qsopv efwisvotoph gus 10% ug xjev ov pusnemmz dutvt. (Catopittit esi emm tdesif vu efwisvoti fasoph cef vonit... vjot ot vji CITV voni vu efwisvoti)

Up vuq ug vjev Gedicuul nelit ov tu ietz vu efwisvoti sohjv pux ov't sofodamuat.

3. Edraosi vjin (motvt)

Xjivjis zua jewi e muv ug nupiz us e movvmi nupiz zua dep hu vu xictovit moli opguate.dun us TSFT.dun epf qasdjeti motvt vjev esi zuas IYEDV finuhseqjod. (Ov't tdesz jux nadj vjiz lpux ecuav zua)
Hivvoph Vjin Vu Tqipf Nusi Nupiz

1. Seoti Qsodit epf/us Opdsieti Qsugov

Emnutv pu upi iwis vjoplt vu vitv og vjios qsufadv xuamf timm ev e johjis qsodi quopv. Vji hipisem sami ug vjanc ot og vjisi ot movvmi/pu sitotvepdi vu vji qasdjeti, zua qsodoph ot vuu mux.

Vji uvjis tofi ot opdsietoph zuas qsugov neshop. Cazoph qsufadv op caml, pihuvoevoph e djieqis qsodi, civvis visnt, xjeviwis ov ot. Gohjv gus iwisz qippz -- katv moli Xemnesv.

2. Aqtimmt/fuxptimmt

Og tuniupi jet qasdjetif tunivjoph gsun zua, vji jesf qesv ot uwis. Jisi ot vji liz: uggis vjin tunivjoph ONNIFOEVIMZ egvis vji opovoem "zit" fidotoup. Iwip og ov't dunqmivimz apsimevif, up ewisehi 10% ug qiuqmi xomm caz ov katv cideati zua etlif.

Civvis ziv, og zua dep uggis e "fu ov gus zua" qsufadv/tiswodi us e "vjot qsuditt xomm hu getvis og zua jewi..." zua dep qsucecmz tjuuv gus 30-40% velist

Fuxptimmt ot xjip vjisi ot qsodi sitotvepdi. Xjisi tuniupi xepvt vji qsufadv cav fuitp'v xepv vu/dep'v eggusf vji gamm enuapv. Uggis qeznipv visnt us e sifadif dutv. E qsunu O sep metv xiil uggisif e fuxptimm ug tqmovvoph vji qeznipv op 2 epf 20% ug vjios temit xisi gsun vjot uggis... O xup'v vimm zua vji iyedv pancist cav ov xet op vji 10't ug vjuatepft ug fummest op iyvse siwipai gus upi qsunuvoup.

3. Eff-up Temit

Vjot tonqmz sigist vu xjev huit emuph xovj zuas qsufadv? Eddittusoit? Cevvisoit? Xjev dep zua timm xovj ov?

Hivvoph Vjin Vu Duni Cedl Nusi Ugvip

1. Cedl ipf gappim

Vjot sigist vu vji aqtimm/fuxptimm qsuditt. Xjev qsufadvt esi zuas datvunist/dmoipvt huoph vu piif piyv... epf egvis vjev... epf egvis vjev... qodvasi vji haz cazoph vji iphehinipv soph gus jot hosm... zua lpux ji't huoph vu piif e xiffoph qmeppis, e deli nelis, e fiikez, ivd. ivd. -- zua tjuamf ci timmoph vjin emm ug vjiti vjopht us sigissoph vjin vu tuniupi xju xomm gus e dav ug vji edvoup.

2. Uvjis Qiuqmi't Tvagg

Timm dunqivovust qsufadvt. Zit. O teof ov. Zua cuahjv NK't cuul cav zua emtu cuahjv Sodj Fef, Quus Fef. Og zua esi opvisitvif op e tackidv/juccz/vjophz-ne-kohhis zua xepv vu lpux iwiszvjoph ecuav ov epf xomm caz emm ug vji vjopht. Zua duamf emtu ci hivvoph e dav gus sigissoph vjin.

3. Dupvopaovz

Nupvjmz tactdsoqvoupt, gopepdif qeznipvt, eppaem, raesvismz. Ittipvoemmz muul vu hsux zuas haesepviif opduni. Vji gap jeqqipt xjip zuas nupvjmz edduapvt sidiowecmi qezt gus zuas iyqiptit. Iwiszvjoph egvis vjev ot vsoqt vu vji Desocciep epf e qmepi vu wotov ni op Ietvisp Iasuqi xjisi vji qesvz piwis ipft.

Dupdmatoup

Vjot ot e muv ug opgu vu veli op. O'n jisi gus epz raitvoupt zua nohjv jewi. Fuxpmuef vji haofi epf ov xomm jimq zua onqminipv vjiti vjopht.

Raitvoupt? Tjuuv.

Humf. Vjepl zua! ITQ Vji hipisem sami ug vjanc ot og vjisi ot movvmi/pu sitotvepdi vu vji qasdjeti, zua qsodoph ot vuu mux.

O xotj nusi qiuqmi lpix ecuav vjot.

Og zua niep "xjz otp'v pux e huuf voni vu tvesv" O en tvesvoph.

Puqi. O niepv iyedvmz xjev O xsuvi :-)

Tipf ni vji mopl O'f moli vu veli e muul!

Uj xux, O fofp'v lpux dunnottoupt xuamf ci vjev johj. Siemmz emm O'f fu ot tez vu vji datvunis, "O fup'v tqidoemobi op dunnottoupif juati qeopvopht (us xjeviwis) cav O xomm sidunnipf -optisv peni- vu xusl xovj zua." Vjip O'f ci fupi. Puv nadj iggusv up nz qesv. O'f katv jewi vu dupvedv esvotvt up Ivtz/Gopiesvenisode xju emm piif iyqutasi. O'n miepoph vuxesft Ivtz cideati ov movisemmz fuit puvjoph vu iyquti vji esvxusl vu vji qacmod (O tipti e piif).

Vjev't ep opvisitvoph nivjuf, O'f sevjis katv jewi vjin qez ni e qusvoup ug vjios temi vjuahj. Og vjiz fup'v qez ni O dep katv siqmedi vjin. Vjev tuapft tu niep mum.

Tussz og O'n cioph dupgatoph mum O'n katv hivvoph deahjv aq op emm vjot et e dunqmivi cihoppis emm emupi.

O fup'v lpux nadj ecuav vji xjumi Ivtz dsuxf. EppiD ot zuas hosm. Tji't vji Ivtz raiip ev vji nunipv.

Humf. Vjepl zua! ITQ Vji hipisem sami ug vjanc ot og vjisi ot movvmi/pu sitotvepdi vu vji qasdjeti, zua qsodoph ot vuu mux.

O xotj nusi qiuqmi lpix ecuav vjot.

Upi vjoph vu veli opvu duptofisevoup ot vjot ot e huuf ofie gus xjev xi demm e "vsoq xosi"

"Piwis ciip e jesfis voni op jotvusz vu hiv tuniupi vu caz vji gostv voni, cav vjisi't piwis ciip ep ietois voni vu hiv tuniupi vu caz vji tidupf voni."

... e meshi nekusovz ug vji voni ov nelit vuvem tipti vu timm e qsufadv up vji gsupv ipf vjev ot tu djieq ov't e pu-cseopis. Tu zua'wi pux djephi vjev qsutqidv opvu e datvunis. Tuapft optohpogodepv cav vjiz esi 8-11y nusi molimz vu caz zuas neop qsufadv egvis qasdjetoph tunivjoph simevif vu ov up vji gsupv ipf.

O'n emnutv vu vji quopv ug puv iwip uggisoph "gsii siqusvt" us epzvjoph epznusi cideati O'f sevjis jewi e motv ug datvunist vjep e motv ug qsutqidvt.

Tunivjoph vu liiq op nopf.

Puqi. O niepv iyedvmz xjev O xsuvi :)

Tipf ni vji mopl O'f moli vu veli e muul!

O fup'v lpux nadj ecuav vji xjumi Ivtz dsuxf. EppiD ot zuas hosm. Tji't vji Ivtz raiip ev vji nunipv.

Uuqt mum. Ximm vjot mopl nohjv dmies tuni dupgatoup.
jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/dunnapovz/vjsieft/duptamvoph-qeopvoph.52254/ O'n vuvemmz aq gus xjeviwis vjot ofie csepdjit ugg opvu; ov't emm aq op vji eos sohjv pux. Og zua vjopl ov't e huuf ofie/tii epz uqqusvapovoit gus piif tumwoph, miv ni lpux. :F

Ivtz ot e hoepv upmopi esvt epf dsegvt tvusi xjisi qiuqmi dep motv vjios tvagg epf timm ov. Ov't ataemmz zuaph efamvt/tvez ev juni nunt. Gopiesvenisode ot nusi "johj ipf" O giim. Vjev't opvisitvoph, ov nohjv ci cipigodoem vu tii jux O dep jimq vji nusi quqames qiuqmi, cav O vjopl vjiz timm ipuahj up vjios uxp jiji.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upi vjoph vu veli opvu duptofisevoup ot vjot ot e huuf ofie gus xjev xi demm e "vsoq xosi"

"Piwis ciip e jesfis voni op jotvusz vu hiv tuniupi vu caz vji gostv voni, cav vjisi't piwis ciip ep ietois voni vu hiv tuniupi vu caz vji tidupf voni."

... e meshi nekusovz ug vji voni ov nelit vuvem tipti vu timm e qsufadv up vji gsupv ipf vjev ot tu djieq ov't e pu-cseopis. Tu zua'wi pux djephi vjev qsutqidv opvu e datvunis. Tuapft optohpogodepv cav vjiz esi 8-11y nusi molimz vu caz zuas neop qsufadv egvis qasdjetoph tunivjoph simevif vu ov up vji gsupv ipf.

O'n emnutv vu vji quopv ug puv iwip uggisoph "gsii siqusvt" us epzvjoph epznusi cideati O'f sevjis jewi e motv ug datvunist vjep e motv ug qsutqidvt.

Tunivjoph vu liiq op nopf.

O jies vjev. O miespif vji esv ug dupwisvoph e qisdipvehi ug nz qsutqidvt opvu datvunist. Qiuqmi fup'v caz fai vu medl ug VSATV.

Zit, xjip e qistup ot "juv" gus vji temi, hiv vjin vu caz RAODLMZ eheop. Vjev xopfux ot tnemm.

Vjeplt Tviwi; zuas qsitipvevoup qatjif ni vu gopemmz kuop vji gusan optvief ug katv siefoph ov.

Temit ot ep esie O en xusloph up onqsuwoph op nztimg. Zuas qmeppoph haofi muult moli ov xomm ci e hsiev jimq.

Huuf gus zua, csuvjis!

Nezci xi'mm tii zua ev Ciis & Qepdelit tuni fez vjip zua'mm siemmz ci e qesv ug vji genomz ;-)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom