The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

9 months since I launched my clothing brand and so far sold $250,000!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

daivey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Apr 6, 2014
Had to sell the Bentley? Have $5 million in unsold inventory? Own factories in Asia? Yet have no money and need USA contacts? Just seems really odd ball.

Are you a lottery winner? Did you get a big inheritence? Just seems someone who could build the wealth necessary to purchase a Bently and who owns factories would not be having these problems with inventory and con whole salers and asking strangers on the internet to be partners.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Exactly. How is anyone reading this original post and not have red flags going up??

Great story OP but how is this fastlane at all???

All I keep hearing is about someone who came from a super rich upbringing, got to drive his dads Bentley, but somehow his story is Fastlane and some how this is a progress thread??? AND people were eager to hear said story?? What...... ..

OP hasn't done anything, has been suckling off his parents teat... and he's writing this stuff like it's his "'tough life"... WOW you guys actually think this guy has it tough???? LOL wow.

Great story OP, basically your dad is helping you make a fastlane company with his millions,,,,, yet somehow you have the nerve to tell us your fastlane and you want a progress thread?? A progress on what..!!!

im 99% sure that if anyone else on these forums that has been here for some time was given a short cut to life like you have been, they would be a billionaire by now.

Anyway OP good story, you duped us all... and the white knights that will rush to your defense for my "rude post".

oh PS this story is bullshit.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Phillipbro

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jan 10, 2013
Ontario
Hey LoveCharm.

Do you have a product catalogue with prices and images you can send over?

Interested in this as I've had an online fashion clothing store in the past. Fashion/apparel ecommerce is a bit tough because people like to touch, feel and try clothing on before purchasing so conversion rates are low also there are tons of returns/exchanges.

Georgy

Stranger in Moscow
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Mar 7, 2016
Canada
So I am looking to get some one or partner up with some one who is good at online marketing, so that we can grow the online sales, this will be really a game changer as I will be getting the maximum price for our goods, and I got 16,000 sqr feet full of products, thats over $5million worth of products at retail value!! If any one in here is in online marketing and wants to work together then let me know, will see how we can do something, as the potential is there.

Thanks for sharing your story. Sorry to hear the bumps along the road.

So you're looking for some help in online marketing. What about mobile marketing? Is that part of the equation as well? And what type of online marketing? Social? Paid Ads?

Do you have a budget for marketing online?

As well, what have you currently done for your online efforts?

Many questions to be answered :).

Georgy

Stranger in Moscow
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Mar 7, 2016
Canada
Exactly. How is anyone reading this original post and not have red flags going up??

Great story OP but how is this fastlane at all???

All I keep hearing is about someone who came from a super rich upbringing, got to drive his dads Bentley, but somehow his story is Fastlane and some how this is a progress thread??? AND people were eager to hear said story?? What...... ..

OP hasn't done anything, has been suckling off his parents teat... and he's writing this stuff like it's his "'tough life"... WOW you guys actually think this guy has it tough???? LOL wow.

Great story OP, basically your dad is helping you make a fastlane company with his millions,,,,, yet somehow you have the nerve to tell us your fastlane and you want a progress thread?? A progress on what..!!!

im 99% sure that if anyone else on these forums that has been here for some time was given a short cut to life like you have been, they would be a billionaire by now.

Anyway OP good story, you duped us all... and the white knights that will rush to your defense for my "rude post".

oh PS this story is bullshit.

Not sure what to think here. I mean I use to have this thinking in college and university where I would see kids pull up in Mercedes and BMW's and hear students say how their parents are paying for everything (school/rent expenses) while I'm working my a** off every weekend to pay off school/debt and taking the bus every single day. But it never deterred me from helping someone. Despite if they have it good in life because of their parents.

I can understand your point that you might view his experience as "not a hard life" because you might not have had an easy one yourself / have well-to-dio parents to help you in your endeavors. But even people who have it made for them or have a good head start because of their parents will still encounter problems like what OP has gone through. So I don't mind giving advice or a helping hand. I guess it's how you see the picture overall, but you're definitely entitled to your opinion...

lovecharm

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Jun 13, 2013
Delaware, USA
Hey LoveCharm.

Do you have a product catalogue with prices and images you can send over?

Interested in this as I've had an online fashion clothing store in the past. Fashion/apparel ecommerce is a bit tough because people like to touch, feel and try clothing on before purchasing so conversion rates are low also there are tons of returns/exchanges.

Yes that is true for online retail, there will be fair amount of return, we get on average 1-2 return request on our Ebay account in UK. But if you look at the monthly total then you do get some thing.

For this Brand in US, we won't do the Ebay, we are going for the Amazon sales, actually some one from fast lane forum is going to handle the Amazon sales. We have worked out a deal that both of us are happy with.

I will PM you in a bit.

lovecharm

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Jun 13, 2013
Delaware, USA
Thanks for sharing your story. Sorry to hear the bumps along the road.

So you're looking for some help in online marketing. What about mobile marketing? Is that part of the equation as well? And what type of online marketing? Social? Paid Ads?

Do you have a budget for marketing online?

As well, what have you currently done for your online efforts?

Many questions to be answered :).

Send me a PM with what you need, I will explain and let me know about you.

Don't want to post too much on the forum as TROLLS are about to join in the party.

daivey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Apr 6, 2014
Not sure what to think here. I mean I use to have this thinking in college and university where I would see kids pull up in Mercedes and BMW's and hear students say how their parents are paying for everything (school/rent expenses) while I'm working my a** off every weekend to pay off school/debt and taking the bus every single day. But it never deterred me from helping someone. Despite if they have it good in life because of their parents.

I can understand your point that you might view his experience as "not a hard life" because you might not have had an easy one yourself / have well-to-dio parents to help you in your endeavors. But even people who have it made for them or have a good head start because of their parents will still encounter problems like what OP has gone through. So I don't mind giving advice or a helping hand. I guess it's how you see the picture overall, but you're definitely entitled to your opinion...

because his story doesn't add up.

Last edited:

lovecharm

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Jun 13, 2013
Delaware, USA
With all due respect, and this is the only time I will ever talk about this.

I AM NOT HERE TO SELL ANYTHING TO ANYONE. I am just sharing my stories as a lot of people wants to be in apparel business so they could learn a thing or two from my experience. Of course lot of thing won't add up as I didn't tell my entire three decades of life history and everything, that will take 50 pages to write and I am not going to do that anyway.

So i am not going to qualify myself or prove anything to anyone. There are plenty of people from this forum that has met me and did business with me in real life. Most importantly, people are messaging me when I asked I would be interested in partnering or working with marketing people, and one of them has already started working on a section of marketing, I am going to get more people on board, will have more people giving me their advice, views and hopefully work together. As they say the more the merrier. So its been a great experience for me from this thread. That's why I like this forum as there are lot of positive and hard working people in here who we can work together with.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.