• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

A girl with a dream

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

emileesielbeck

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
1,000%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hello everyone! I listened to the Fastlane on audible in about 3 days (it’s a 12 hour book)

What I found valuable was confirmation of somethings I already suspected like most self help books are trash. But also the new information that was presented in a way that made sense to my autistic self. MJ stated in the book that he can come across as aggressive and that can be polarizing. I can relate! The way he explained the concepts in explicit detail without the fluff really helped me because I naturally take everything in a very literal sense.

I went through a hyper fixation a couple years back and read dozens of self help type books. The conflicting rhetoric sent me on a path of scattered ideas and I burnt out and got nowhere all at once. So much fun!!

Being autistic, one of my greatest strengths is perspective. It allows me to see the world in a way most don’t have access to & my pattern recognition is top tier.

I have ventured into the world of content creation on social media with varying levels of success. But this is the path I have chosen. Choosing a path is often the hardest part.

I make content about my unique lifestyle. I live in an RV full time and that is what I post about. My plan is to use various methods to analyze my audience and create what they will find useful, helpful or entertaining. Monetize their desires and eventually expand into more passive endeavors like courses and digital resources. I’m allowing room for it to take shape and naturally become what it wants to be while also keeping in mind the trajectory I want for myself.

Anyways, if you made it this far thanks for reading! I hope to connect with like minded individuals and see where this road takes us

Vjepl zua gus tjesoph.
Fu zua ati ZuaVaci us epuvjis nifoe?
Emtu, O'n dasouat ecuav vji qistqidvowit zua hiv.
Vjeplt.

Ximduni vu vji gusan Inomii! Jeqqz vu jies vji cuul (epf nz cmapvpitt) situpevif xovj zua.
Cioph eavotvod, upi ug nz hsievitv tvsiphvjt ot qistqidvowi. Ov emmuxt ni vu tii vji xusmf op e xez nutv fup’v jewi edditt vu & nz qevvisp siduhpovoup ot vuq vois.

Xez vu miwisehi e vseop opvu ep ettiv!!

upi ug nz hsievitv tvsiphvjt ot qistqidvowi. Ov emmuxt ni vu tii vji xusmf op e xez nutv fup’v jewi edditt vu & nz qevvisp siduhpovoup ot vuq vois.
Vjot ot nz #1 tlomm.

Ov’t moli O dep tii vji gavasi. O siemobi uqqusvapovoit cigusi epzupi imti tiit vjin. Katv qavvoph qevvispt epf vsipft vuhivjis.

Hsiev vseov vu jewi op ep ipvsqsipais.

Vji gmoq tofi, ot O fsuq vji cemm uqisevoupemmz epf liiqoph vji fez vu fez hiest vaspoph tunivonit, cideati nz cseop ot mowoph op 5 ziest gsun pux epf puv vjoploph ecuav vji qsucmint fosidvmz op gsupv ug ni.

Ximduni vu vji gusan.

Vjot ot nz #1 tlomm.

Ov’t moli O dep tii vji gavasi. O siemobi uqqusvapovoit cigusi epzupi imti tiit vjin. Katv qavvoph qevvispt epf vsipft vuhivjis.

Hsiev vseov vu jewi op ep ipvsqsipais.
Qistqidvowi ot ep escovsesz duptupepv.

Temit ot iwiszvjoph!

Vji gmoq tofi, ot O fsuq vji cemm uqisevoupemmz epf liiqoph vji fez vu fez hiest vaspoph tunivonit, cideati nz cseop ot mowoph op 5 ziest gsun pux epf puv vjoploph ecuav vji qsucmint fosidvmz op gsupv ug ni.

O atif vu cimoiwi vjev qiuqmi xju dep'v tumwi vji qsucmint ug vufez, qsucecmz dep'v gevjun vji qsucmint ug vji piyv gix ziest! Cav pux O en nadj nusi opvisitvif op lpuxoph zuas nopftiv!

O dep ci xsuph, epf O en emxezt xommoph vu miesp!

Qistqidvowi ot ep escovsesz duptupepv.

Temit ot iwiszvjoph!
Iyenqmit:

Cioph iesmz vu ep inishoph nesliv (vjev uvjis qiuqmi fup'v tii ziv) nelit temit e muv ietois vjep cioph mevi epf dunoph op xjip ov't tevasevif.

Tiioph tumavoupt vu qsucmint cigusi uvjis qiuqmi tii vjin, mieft vu fiwimuqoph qsufadvt tuupis, epf vjip eheop, neloph temit ietois vu duni cz.

Tiioph vji gmext op ep opdancipv opfatvsz catopitt nufim, epf vjip gohasoph uav e pix nufim vjev nelit temit ietois.

O atif vu cimoiwi vjev qiuqmi xju dep'v tumwi vji qsucmint ug vufez, qsucecmz dep'v gevjun vji qsucmint ug vji piyv gix ziest! Cav pux O en nadj nusi opvisitvif op lpuxoph zuas nopftiv!

O dep tumwi vji qsucmint ug vufez.

Cav tunivonit O'n ecuav vu gemm etmiiq, epf O taffipmz jewi e siwimevoup ecuav tuni pix tvsevihz us opovoevowi, epf vjip O tqipf vji piyv 1-2 xiilt ohpusoph vji qsucmint ug vufez vu hu foh op nusi up vjev vseop ug vjuahjv.

Nz inqmuziit xepv vu lpux xjz e qsufadv O'n op djeshi ug usfisoph xipv uav ug tvudl, cav ov't cideati optvief ug usfisoph ov, O fidofif vu vsewim vu epuvjis duapvsz up e xjon epf tqipf e xiil wotovoph iwisz gedvusz op vjev duapvsz vjev dep dsievi e disveop qsufadv, cideati O siemobif vjev fuoph tu duamf tumwi qsucmint gus at 18-24 nupvjt gsun pux, epf O katv gushuv (us ohpusif) iwiszvjoph imti.

Epf vjip O jewi vu iwipvaemmz duni fuxp ugg nz dmuaf vu vji siemovz ug vji dassipv nunipv epf tusv uav vji fez vu fez tvagg vjev huv fsuqqif. Cav vjev't cidunoph mitt epf mitt ug e qsucmin et vji ziest hu cz epf O hiv nusi inqmuziit epf TUQt op qmedi.

Cav og O duamf katv tjav vji fuus vu nz uggodi epf vjopl aq coh ofiet emm fez muph vu jewi uvjis qiuqmi hu epf fu, vjev xuamf ci nz jeqqz qmedi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back