The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Tale Of Two Entrepreneurs ( 500K Per Month ) Hard Work Alone Is Not Enough.

Idea threads

business224

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 26, 2016
Hey Fastlaners,

I've been in the real estate game for nine years, but about three years ago, I hit a realization. Despite my hard work, the traditional real estate sales office model just wasn't going to cut it in terms of scalability and long-term wealth building. It's a grind, constantly recruiting and training agents, with the business's value tied solely to individual relationships.

In pursuit of something more scalable and lucrative, I shifted gears and spent three years building an online brand, generating a modest income through affiliate marketing. But now, I'm hungry for more. I want a home run business - one that's not only scalable and sellable but also worth the immense time and effort it takes to get off the ground.

Recently, a conversation with an old friend shed light on the power of choosing the right business model. While we both found success in our respective fields, his venture into e-commerce has catapulted him to a whole new level, pulling in over $500k a month in revenue. It's a stark reminder that hard work alone isn't enough; the type of business you choose matters significantly.

So, I'm here seeking advice from fellow Fastlaners. I'm exploring options like info products, SAAS, and e-commerce, but I'm open to any other models or insights you might have. What avenues have you found success in? Any tips or recommendations for someone looking to make a strategic shift? Your wisdom and experience would be greatly appreciated as I navigate this exciting new chapter.

Let's engage and elevate each other!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.