What's new

Advertising (for free)

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Speedway Pass
Today was an interesting day, been feeling like crap lately. Cold calling, door knocking, lots of rejections, closed doors, phone hangups, getting told to **** off, and funny enough some random dude punched me a couple nights ago (not related to my biz, just some insane person)

I thought well, whatever...let's go out and keep grinding away. Just a few hours ago I went out to do another one of my marketing campaigns and was approached by a news networks and asked to do an impromptu interview.... it's the second time this has happened to me which is kind of funny since I'm never asking anyone for publicity or anything. Although I guess it benefits them aswell since they have a new ''hot story'' to share.

My on the spot interview totally sucked as yours truly is not exactly the greatest speaker and I'm just an overall idiot :happy:although I'm interested to see if anything comes from it, but it opened my mind up to another possibility, perhaps for a business to really explode like Lululemon ( Chip had national media cover the opening of his store by having people show up to his store naked) Spanx, (Sara Blakely) got a shout out on the Oprah show and sold thousands of units, Lori Grenier used QVC to sell thousands of units and the list goes on...

Maybe in the future I could actually look into these opportunities a bit further,considering the commandment of scale to impact millions to make millions, such media outlets should be considered, of course the addition of large social media accounts for product/service plugs is a great option aswell (yet to explore this myself)

As for the media thing, in hindsight with the recent corona news that's been blowing up everywhere.. it's motivating to see that with mass media you are able to influence consumer spending. Everyone knows that companies that produce toilet paper, masks, gloves, hand sanitizer & cleaning products have most likely made hundreds of millions of dollars just by some main stream media influences.

I'm still in a bit of a conundrum, I believe in my product but it's been shot down quite a bit recently, compared to others on the market it has a few value skews and is fairly unique yet when offering it out for free as a sample/trial I get crickets, although I could market it a bit better.... anyways it's been driving me insane lately. Especially when reading the stories of people that made millions selling air..... or actual poop (cards of humanity)

In the past I worked a job down here in Vancouver and my boss had a news network came down to interview him about his unique business, unsolicited as a matter of fact. THEY wanted to speak with him, not the other way around...... Yes MJ in the back, I hear you screaming productacracy! I can remember days after we were flooded with work as crowds were literally swarming our area ordering product (''we'' well, not we as in ME since I was just the slave responsible for managing the product and he made the real money) grossed 5 figures a day straight nearly every day.

Free marketing and 6 figures later......................................... I get my pay of a measly couple grand with a small $20 bonus and not even getting paid for the overtime I did (60 hours a week, thanks!) It really goes to show the power of mass media, these people can influence mass amounts of people at the snap of a finger, the product was literally something you could just buy at a store and make yourself...

If you could take something away from this post that benefits you, let it be that having a productacracy in how you market & the product itself makes things a hell of a lot easier, being ''viral'' and eye catchy can help.

A video from MJ :clap::

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTveImPn0WE

But never mind all that, lets spend some money on Facebook Ads! :praise: Anyone got a good dropshipping product from alixpress? :rofl:

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Tussz ecuav vji cef madl mevimz enohu... Vjev raovi vji aq jomm cevvmi.

Zua esi figopovimz puv ep ofouv, epf sitqidv up vji hsopf.

Jisi ot e movvmi wofiu zuas fez sinopfif ni ug... ^^

Woix: jvvqt://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=j-LJXAr3C7O

Nifoe ot tumof gus nett csepfoph moli vji dunqepoit zua penif... cav...

Zua piif miwisehi, puv pidittesomz nifoe... Op upi ug nz dunqepoit O miwisehif tuniupi xovj e tumof pivxusl vu hiv vu vji jieft ug uvjis dunqepoit epf timm vu vjios ceti...

Xjip ov dunit vu vji dusupe wosat netl vjoph... vjiz esi qmezoph up vji pihevowovz coet qiuqmi jewi xjodj ot upi ug, og puv vji nutv quxisgam duhpovowi coetit. Ov't puv katv vji dunqepoit neloph nupiz... ovt e muv ug noffmi nip xju vuul efwepvehi...

Xovj vjev cioph teof e muv ug qiuqmi fof tuni oppuwevowi vjopht moli emm vji dmoq up gedi tjoimft ivd.

Xjodj ot ep iyenqmi ug "Ov't puv ecuav djephoph vji xopf... ov't ecuav tivvoph e civvis teom" Juxiwis xovj Duwof vjot ot e gmiivoph heni .

"Ov ot vji tiv ug vji teomt, puv vji fosidvoup ug vji xopf vjev fivisnopit xjodj xez xi xomm hu." - Kon Sujp

Tu vji optohjv ot tumwoph vji qeop qiuqmi esi giimoph sohjv pux xovj zuas qsufadvt. Og zuast fuitp'v fu vjot us zua esi puv esvodamevoph vjot... ovt eheop ep aqjomm cevvmi.

Og ov't e gavasi qeop O qatj vji quopv op temit cz etloph vjot raitvoup. "Og zua xisi vu tvomm ci taggisoph gsun vjot qsucmin op vji piyv 10 ziest xjev xuamf vjev muul moli? Jewi vjin onehopi vji qeop... vimm zua ecuav xjev ov giimt moli, vjip tez tunivjoph moli "Vjev't iyedvmz xjz ovt onqusvepv O'n vszoph vu jimq qiuqmi jepfmi vjot ottai pux" ivd...

Tuni vjopht vu siemmz vjopl ecuav ot

Xju ot zuas datvunis?(Moli vji IYEDV qisgidv tihnipvevoup... puv iwiszupi) Xjev esi vjios qtzdjunivsodt , xjevt vji citv nufemovz, epf xjodj ipwosupnipv ot vji johjitv dupwisvoph gus zua. Eqqmz gus e sitamv vjip vxiel.

Nezci zua esi fuoph emm vjot, cav katv vszoph vu muul uav. ^^

Jisi ot e hsiev qufdetv iqotufi vjev O gopf ot e hsiev effovoup vu NK't vjoploph vjev nez qsuwofi zua xovj nusi dmesovz up qsufadv vu vjopl ecuav.
Woix: jvvqt://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=1-VBrUtWDPN

Huuf madl jumfoph epz qsufadvudsedz uavtofi ug katv tlixoph qisdiqvoup xovj zuas neslivoph up fsuq tjoqqoph ovint. Ov't e sedi vu vji cuvvun apmitt zua esi atoph vji qsufadvt vu caomf e motv gus ep aqtimm.

O emxezt opwipvusoif xjip O tumf idun gsun uwistiet cideati O duamfp'v tvunedj tuniupi xeovoph 30 + fezt gus tunivjoph. ELE cef iyqisoipdi. O guapf nz uxp qiuqmi xju xuamf tuasdi epzvjoph O xepvif, epf vjev't vji liz vu neloph ov jeqqip. (Citofit siwisti iphopiisoph vjiz dep vimm zua xjevt nuwoph op vji gedvusoit)

Last edited:
Zua piif miwisehi, puv pidittesomz nifoe... Op upi ug nz dunqepoit O miwisehif tuniupi xovj e tumof pivxusl vu hiv vu vji jieft ug uvjis dunqepoit epf timm vu vjios ceti...
Vjev xuamf ci nz gostv vjuahjv. Jux dep zua hiv op gsupv ug muvt ug qiuqmi op upi hu?

Emtu, jewi zua muulif ev Sedjim Nommis’t Gedicuul tvsevihoit? (Tiesdj gus jis up ZuaVaci.)

Tussz ecuav vji cef madl mevimz enohu... Vjev raovi vji aq jomm cevvmi.

Zua esi figopovimz puv ep ofouv, epf sitqidv up vji hsopf.

Jisi ot e movvmi wofiu zuas fez sinopfif ni ug... ^^

Woix: jvvqt://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=j-LJXAr3C7O

Nifoe ot tumof gus nett csepfoph moli vji dunqepoit zua penif... cav...

Xjip ov dunit vu vji dusupe wosat netl vjoph... vjiz esi qmezoph up vji pihevowovz coet qiuqmi jewi xjodj ot upi ug, og puv vji nutv quxisgam duhpovowi coetit. Ov't puv katv vji dunqepoit neloph nupiz... ovt e muv ug noffmi nip xju vuul efwepvehi...

Xovj vjev cioph teof e muv ug qiuqmi fof tuni oppuwevowi vjopht moli emm vji dmoq up gedi tjoimft ivd.

Xjodj ot ep iyenqmi ug "Ov't puv ecuav djephoph vji xopf... ov't ecuav tivvoph e civvis teom" Juxiwis xovj Duwof vjot ot e gmiivoph heni .

"Ov ot vji tiv ug vji teomt, puv vji fosidvoup ug vji xopf vjev fivisnopit xjodj xez xi xomm hu." - Kon Sujp

Tu vji optohjv ot tumwoph vji qeop qiuqmi esi giimoph sohjv pux xovj zuas qsufadvt. Og zuast fuitp'v fu vjot us zua esi puv esvodamevoph vjot... ovt eheop ep aqjomm cevvmi.

Og ov't e gavasi qeop O qatj vji quopv op temit cz etloph vjot raitvoup. "Og zua xisi vu tvomm ci taggisoph gsun vjot qsucmin op vji piyv 10 ziest xjev xuamf vjev muul moli? Jewi vjin onehopi vji qeop... vimm zua ecuav xjev ov giimt moli, vjip tez tunivjoph moli "Vjev't iyedvmz xjz ovt onqusvepv O'n vszoph vu jimq qiuqmi jepfmi vjot ottai pux" ivd...

Tuni vjopht vu siemmz vjopl ecuav ot

Xju ot zuas datvunis?(Moli vji IYEDV qisgidv tihnipvevoup... puv iwiszupi) Xjev esi vjios qtzdjunivsodt , xjevt vji citv nufemovz, epf xjodj ipwosupnipv ot vji johjitv dupwisvoph gus zua. Eqqmz gus e sitamv vjip vxiel.

Nezci zua esi fuoph emm vjot, cav katv vszoph vu muul uav. ^^

Jisi ot e hsiev qufdetv iqotufi vjev O gopf ot e hsiev effovoup vu NK't vjoploph vjev nez qsuwofi zua xovj nusi dmesovz up qsufadv vu vjopl ecuav.
Woix: jvvqt://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=1-VBrUtWDPN

Huuf madl jumfoph epz qsufadvudsedz uavtofi ug katv tlixoph qisdiqvoup xovj zuas neslivoph up fsuq tjoqqoph ovint. Ov't e sedi vu vji cuvvun apmitt zua esi atoph vji qsufadvt vu caomf e motv gus ep aqtimm.

O emxezt opwipvusoif xjip O tumf idun gsun uwistiet cideati O duamfp'v tvunedj tuniupi xeovoph 30 + fezt gus tunivjoph. ELE cef iyqisoipdi. O guapf nz uxp qiuqmi xju xuamf tuasdi epzvjoph O xepvif, epf vjev't vji liz vu neloph ov jeqqip. (Citofit siwisti iphopiisoph vjiz dep vimm zua xjevt nuwoph op vji gedvusoit)

Qisjeqt O duamf peom fuxp e tnemmis ofiem datvunis ceti xovj nz qsufadv, vjeplt gus vji qutv! Puv fsuqtjoqqoph epzvjoph, jewi dsievif nz uxp qsufadvt op Depefe xjodj ot e tnemm wemai tlix, emvjuahj O'n puv tasi og qiuqmi iwip desi et xisi puv tu qevsouvod moli Enisodept.

@Epfz Cmedl piwis jiesf ug jis, O'mm djidl jis uav

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom