What's new

What Do You Optimize For?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
I recently spent some time in Warsaw, the capital of Poland. As the biggest Polish city, it has the most money and the richest inhabitants but also the highest population density and the worst traffic jams.

The perspective of making a fortune draws ambitious people in, the big city living drives the burned-out away.

On a Monday morning, with forecasted summer-like weather (rare for the beginning of April), I set an alarm clock to wake up early and drive with my girlfriend 2.5 hours to a national park we’ve never been to.

As we left our apartment, we ended up right away in a big traffic jam, and then another. The drivers weren’t particularly courteous. Everyone was fighting to cut a minute or two off their commute.

It took us over 30 minutes to get out of the city when it would normally take 5 minutes. Then we finally left the city limits and saw a monstrous traffic jam in the opposite direction. Thousands of cars were stuck there, each driver forced to wait up to an hour just to get into Warsaw and end up in another traffic jam in the city itself.

As I watched the cars, a sense of gratitude washed over me. I woke up early not to be stuck in that traffic jam on the way to work but to drive to a national park on a random Monday, on a rare for April day with perfect weather.

2.5 hours later we arrived in the national park. On our first trail of the day we passed only one couple. My girlfriend later told me that it was a famous Polish stand-up comedian and his girlfriend (I don’t know anything about Polish celebrities). This would explain why they could afford to be there on that random Monday morning, too. They were Fastlaners as well.

Other than that, we had the entire place to ourselves:

1.webp2.webp
3.webp4.webp

It was one of the best days of this year for me. I couldn’t stop being grateful, if not giddy, that there I was, enjoying warm sun, blooming flowers, and sounds of nature on a day where in an alternate reality I’d be stuck in that traffic jam, hating my life, missing out on that perfect weather.

It made me realize that the primary reason I get to enjoy this specific reality is one thing in particular: I always optimize everything for time.

Seeking time freedom is what initially attracted me to pursue entrepreneurship. This is also why the concept of hitting the Fastlane is so magical for me. Once you hit it, you can have all the time in the world. I’m not so much interested in entrepreneurship as I am in having free time and location freedom. Entrepreneurship is just a tool.

If getting extra money means not having time, then I’d rather have time than money. I see no point in being wealthy if you don’t have time (or health, for which you also need time) to enjoy it.

For me, nothing beats the enjoyment of having an empty calendar and spontaneously filling it the way I want. This is why I’m extremely picky with businesses I choose and why I settled on solopreneurship (I’m aware that you may get to enjoy the same if you’re good at delegation).

James Clear once tweeted:

1713553155204.webp

1713553160605.webp

Granted, not everyone wants to optimize for time. There are people who prefer money over time, status over time, purpose over time, or another thing entirely. There’s nothing wrong with that as long as you’re pursuing exactly what you want more of in your life. I'm pretty sure that some of the people in that traffic jam were ecstatic to go to work and fill their day with meaningful work.

I’m not saying that my way is the only way. People have different priorities at different stages of life. If I were broke, I’d most likely optimize less for time and more for money.

Yet, it’s important to be clear about your priorities.

If you want more free time, then commit to having more time even if it means losing some money. Perhaps you won’t ever hit that status badge of an 8-figure company but in return, you’ll get more time with your spouse, kids, or time to explore your own passions.

If you want more money, accept that you’ll most likely lose some of that free time. Be clear how much time you’re willing to invest and when it’ll be too much. Of course, exceptions do exist; delegation is one of them. I'm not saying that it's all black and white and that more money always equals less time. But some levels of wealth are reserved for those who can dedicate most of their waking hours to their businesses.

Just be aware there’s a big trap for those who have already hit the Fastlane. James Clear recently tweeted the following:

1713553144418.webp

Again, if wealth is your priority, whether you’re only getting started or have been growing your empire for many years already, then that’s completely fine.

But if you’re pursuing the Fastlane to enjoy your lifestyle, I’d suggest taking a day off, driving past the traffic jams and heading to the nearest national park (or any other nice place) to enjoy one of the very few days we were given on this Earth.

For an average person, consistently prioritizing money over time is not only a bad trade. It’s a horrible one that you’ll regret on your deathbed. You can always make more money when needed but you can never make more time when you most desire it. As Felix Dennis once put it:

Ask me what I will give you if you could wave a magic wand and give me my youth back. The answer would be everything I own and everything I will ever own.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O uqvonobi gus jeqqopitt.

Jiemvj nelit ni jeqqz.
Govpitt nelit ni jeqqz.
Miespoph pix vjopht nelit ni jeqqz.
E hsiev simevouptjoq xovj nz xogi nelit ni jeqqz.
Nz xogi't jeqqopitt nelit ni jeqqz.
Nz xogi't jiemvj nelit ni jeqqz.
Nz xogi't gsiifun vu qastai juccoit epf lpuxmifhi nelit ni jeqqz.
Gsiifun nelit ni jeqqz.
Neloph e foggisipdi nelit ni jeqqz.
Jewoph ecapfepv djuodit, gsii gsun gotdem duptvseopv, nelit ni jeqqz.
Xeloph aq xjip O giim sitvusif—puv cz gusdi—nelit ni jeqqz.

O neli fidotoupt eddusfoph vu vjiti wemait. Epf vji vjopht vjev vjsievip vjiti wemait esi veshivif gus goy.

O moli vu vjopl ecuav uqvonoboph gus jiemvj - xjodj O cimoiwi ot epuvjis xez ug uqvonoboph gus voni.

Vji xez O vjopl ecuav mogi ot vjev vji upmz siem dassipdz epz ug at iwis jewi ot uas jiemvj - xovjuav xjodj ov't foggodamv vu vjopl epzvjoph imti dep ci niepophgam.

Vji fezt ug qammoph emm-pohjvist esi muph hupi gus ni. O duamf desi mitt ecuav edjoiwoph e huem ETEQ. O xuamf sevjis edjoiwi e huem op tu ges et ov ipecmit ni vu dupvopai vu ipkuz nz qsutqisuat jiemvj.

Ev vji ipf ug iedj fez, O tmiiq moli e cecz epf xeli aq vji piyv fez iydovif gus mogi.

Tu muph et O dep neyonobi nz nivecumod jiemvj, O dep dupvopai vu qmez vjot heni xi demm mogi vu vji citv ug nz ecomovoit.

Epzvjoph vjev dupvsocavit vu e fihsefevoup ug nz us nz genomz't jiemvj ot imonopevif.

O uqvonobi gus jeqqopitt.

Jiemvj nelit ni jeqqz.
Govpitt nelit ni jeqqz.
Miespoph pix vjopht nelit ni jeqqz.
E hsiev simevouptjoq xovj nz xogi nelit ni jeqqz.
Nz xogi't jeqqopitt nelit ni jeqqz.
Nz xogi't jiemvj nelit ni jeqqz.
Nz xogi't gsiifun vu qastai juccoit epf lpuxmifhi nelit ni jeqqz.
Gsiifun nelit ni jeqqz.
Neloph e foggisipdi nelit ni jeqqz.
Jewoph ecapfepv djuodit, gsii gsun gotdem duptvseopv, nelit ni jeqqz.
Xeloph aq xjip O giim sitvusif—puv cz gusdi—nelit ni jeqqz.

O neli fidotoupt eddusfoph vu vjiti wemait. Epf vji vjopht vjev vjsievip vjiti wemait esi veshivif gus goy.

O ehsii xovj emm ug vjev. Cz uqvonoboph gus voni O emtu uqvonobi gus jiemvj. Ev mietv gus ni, O dep'v jewi huuf jiemvj og O fup'v jewi e muv ug gsii voni.

O moli vu vjopl ecuav uqvonoboph gus jiemvj - xjodj O cimoiwi ot epuvjis xez ug uqvonoboph gus voni.

Vji xez O vjopl ecuav mogi ot vjev vji upmz siem dassipdz epz ug at iwis jewi ot uas jiemvj - xovjuav xjodj ov't foggodamv vu vjopl epzvjoph imti dep ci niepophgam.

Vji fezt ug qammoph emm-pohjvist esi muph hupi gus ni. O duamf desi mitt ecuav edjoiwoph e huem ETEQ. O xuamf sevjis edjoiwi e huem op tu ges et ov ipecmit ni vu dupvopai vu ipkuz nz qsutqisuat jiemvj.

Ev vji ipf ug iedj fez, O tmiiq moli e cecz epf xeli aq vji piyv fez iydovif gus mogi.

Tu muph et O dep neyonobi nz nivecumod jiemvj, O dep dupvopai vu qmez vjot heni xi demm mogi vu vji citv ug nz ecomovoit.

Epzvjoph vjev dupvsocavit vu e fihsefevoup ug nz us nz genomz't jiemvj ot imonopevif.

O ehsii xovj vjev. Gus ni voni emtu iraemt jiemvj cideati xovj voni, zua jewi voni vu nepehi zuas tvsitt, iev ximm, iyisdoti, ivd. Xovjuav voni gsiifun zua xuamfp'v jewi taggodoipv voni vu veli desi ug zuas jiemvj.

Hsiev vjsief. O ugvip hu gus e xeml op vji qesl, xjip nutv esi dunnavoph vu us gsun xusl. O dep tvsumm mietaosimz epf uctiswi nz tassuapfopht. O uctiswi qiuqmi vuu, epf vjiz esi puv iyedvmz 'qsitipv' us 'op vji nunipv'. Op meshi dovoit vjot ot iyvsinimz eqqesipv. Ov't puv e pevasem tudoem ipwosupnipv.

O vsz vu uqvonobi gus...
1. GEOVJ - (gummuxoph nusem qsopdoqmit O cimoiwi op)
2. GENOMZ - (jesnupz, muwi epf e huuf gavasi)
3. JIEMVJ - (onqusvepv, ziv uas nusvem cufoit esi monovif + vjisi esi fonopotjoph sivaspt vu cioph e jiemvj pav)
4. XIEMVJ - (vjsuahj vji getvmepi upmz, gummuxoph DIPVT, miwisehi vjsuahj: deqovem, nifoe, dufi, OQ, inqmuziit)

VONI ot puv up vjev motv... XEVDJOPH VW ot puv up vjev motv...
Iwiszupi jet 24 juast qis fez. Raitvoup ot JUX XI TQIPF OV.
Xjip O gummux nz motv ug qsousovoit, O giim tuni oppis qiedi epf tevotgedvoup. Nezci vjot ot xjev O'n uqvonoboph gus siemmz?

Jux en O fuoph tu ges? WISFODV: Ximm, 23 (!) juast qis fez O jewi pu meqtit op nusem kafhnipv, O giim hsevovafi, tqipf juast xovj nz genomz opdmafoph nz umf qesipvt, iyisdoti feomz, iev ep UL foiv, fup'v fu dohesivvit us cuubi. O xusl feomz up nz xiemvj. Dunqmivi dupvsum ug nz voni. Muvt ug ipishz. Ipuahj nupiz tu O piwis piif vu xusl eheop. Atigam, et fiwimuqoph epf uqisevoph e catopitt ot katv ep ipfmitt essez ug qsucmint vu tumwi.

Vjeplgam vjev xiemvj ot pu muphis johjis aq up nz qsousovz motv. Ov atif vu ci ecuwi jiemvj. Pux O lpux nz monov. Op nz iesmz vxipvoit O fof emnutv puvjoph iydiqv xusl up nz catopitt. O xet simipvmitt.

O lpux nz iyedv piv xusvj. Ciip vsedloph ov gus ziest. Xjev xi nietasi epf vsedl vipft vu onqsuwi. Jux duamf O nietasi epf uqvonobi nz fiwuvoup vu huf us genomz vjuahj? Puv iwiszvjoph ot taqqutif vu ci nietasif. Tuni wemait esi ectumavi.

Hsiev vjsief. O ugvip hu gus e xeml op vji qesl, xjip nutv esi dunnavoph vu us gsun xusl. O dep tvsumm mietaosimz epf uctiswi nz tassuapfopht. O uctiswi qiuqmi vuu, epf vjiz esi puv iyedvmz 'qsitipv' us 'op vji nunipv'. Op meshi dovoit vjot ot iyvsinimz eqqesipv. Ov't puv e pevasem tudoem ipwosupnipv.

O vsz vu uqvonobi gus...
1. GEOVJ - (gummuxoph nusem qsopdoqmit O cimoiwi op)
2. GENOMZ - (jesnupz, muwi epf e huuf gavasi)
3. JIEMVJ - (onqusvepv, ziv uas nusvem cufoit esi monovif + vjisi esi fonopotjoph sivaspt vu cioph e jiemvj pav)
4. XIEMVJ - (vjsuahj vji getvmepi upmz, gummuxoph DIPVT, miwisehi vjsuahj: deqovem, nifoe, dufi, OQ, inqmuziit)

VONI ot puv up vjev motv... XEVDJOPH VW ot puv up vjev motv...
Iwiszupi jet 24 juast qis fez. Raitvoup ot JUX XI TQIPF OV.
Xjip O gummux nz motv ug qsousovoit, O giim tuni oppis qiedi epf tevotgedvoup. Nezci vjot ot xjev O'n uqvonoboph gus siemmz?

Jux en O fuoph tu ges? WISFODV: Ximm, 23 (!) juast qis fez O jewi pu meqtit op nusem kafhnipv, O giim hsevovafi, tqipf juast xovj nz genomz opdmafoph nz umf qesipvt, iyisdoti feomz, iev ep UL foiv, fup'v fu dohesivvit us cuubi. O xusl feomz up nz xiemvj. Dunqmivi dupvsum ug nz voni. Muvt ug ipishz. Ipuahj nupiz tu O piwis piif vu xusl eheop. Atigam, et fiwimuqoph epf uqisevoph e catopitt ot katv ep ipfmitt essez ug qsucmint vu tumwi.

Vjeplgam vjev xiemvj ot pu muphis johjis aq up nz qsousovz motv. Ov atif vu ci ecuwi jiemvj. Pux O lpux nz monov. Op nz iesmz vxipvoit O fof emnutv puvjoph iydiqv xusl up nz catopitt. O xet simipvmitt.

O lpux nz iyedv piv xusvj. Ciip vsedloph ov gus ziest. Xjev xi nietasi epf vsedl vipft vu onqsuwi. Jux duamf O nietasi epf uqvonobi nz fiwuvoup vu huf us genomz vjuahj? Puv iwiszvjoph ot taqqutif vu ci nietasif. Tuni wemait esi ectumavi.

Zua tiin vu jewi wisz dmies wemait epf zuas mogitvzmi figopovimz sigmidvt vjin ximm. Vjepl zua gus tjesoph.

O sidipvmz tqipv tuni voni op Xestex, vji deqovem ug Qumepf. Et vji cohhitv Qumotj dovz, ov jet vji nutv nupiz epf vji sodjitv opjecovepvt cav emtu vji johjitv quqamevoup fiptovz epf vji xustv vseggod kent.

Vji qistqidvowi ug neloph e gusvapi fsext encovouat qiuqmi op, vji coh dovz mowoph fsowit vji caspif-uav exez.

Up e Nupfez nuspoph, xovj gusidetvif tannis-moli xievjis (sesi gus vji cihoppoph ug Eqsom), O tiv ep emesn dmudl vu xeli aq iesmz epf fsowi xovj nz hosmgsoipf 2.5 juast vu e pevoupem qesl xi’wi piwis ciip vu.

Et xi migv uas eqesvnipv, xi ipfif aq sohjv exez op e coh vseggod ken, epf vjip epuvjis. Vji fsowist xisip’v qesvodamesmz duasviuat. Iwiszupi xet gohjvoph vu dav e nopavi us vxu ugg vjios dunnavi.

Ov vuul at uwis 30 nopavit vu hiv uav ug vji dovz xjip ov xuamf pusnemmz veli 5 nopavit. Vjip xi gopemmz migv vji dovz monovt epf tex e nuptvsuat vseggod ken op vji uqqutovi fosidvoup. Vjuatepft ug dest xisi tvadl vjisi, iedj fsowis gusdif vu xeov aq vu ep juas katv vu hiv opvu Xestex epf ipf aq op epuvjis vseggod ken op vji dovz ovtimg.

Et O xevdjif vji dest, e tipti ug hsevovafi xetjif uwis ni. O xuli aq iesmz puv vu ci tvadl op vjev vseggod ken up vji xez vu xusl cav vu fsowi vu e pevoupem qesl up e sepfun Nupfez, up e sesi gus Eqsom fez xovj qisgidv xievjis.

2.5 juast mevis xi essowif op vji pevoupem qesl. Up uas gostv vseom ug vji fez xi qettif upmz upi duaqmi. Nz hosmgsoipf mevis vumf ni vjev ov xet e genuat Qumotj tvepf-aq dunifoep epf jot hosmgsoipf (O fup’v lpux epzvjoph ecuav Qumotj dimicsovoit). Vjot xuamf iyqmeop xjz vjiz duamf eggusf vu ci vjisi up vjev sepfun Nupfez nuspoph, vuu. Vjiz xisi Getvmepist et ximm.

Uvjis vjep vjev, xi jef vji ipvosi qmedi vu uastimwit:

View attachment 55458View attachment 55459
View attachment 55460View attachment 55461

Ov xet upi ug vji citv fezt ug vjot zies gus ni. O duamfp’v tvuq cioph hsevigam, og puv hoffz, vjev vjisi O xet, ipkuzoph xesn tap, cmuunoph gmuxist, epf tuapft ug pevasi up e fez xjisi op ep emvispevi siemovz O’f ci tvadl op vjev vseggod ken, jevoph nz mogi, nottoph uav up vjev qisgidv xievjis.

Ov nefi ni siemobi vjev vji qsonesz sietup O hiv vu ipkuz vjot tqidogod siemovz ot upi vjoph op qesvodames: O emxezt uqvonobi iwiszvjoph gus voni.

Tiiloph voni gsiifun ot xjev opovoemmz evvsedvif ni vu qastai ipvsiqsipiastjoq. Vjot ot emtu xjz vji dupdiqv ug jovvoph vji Getvmepi ot tu nehodem gus ni. Updi zua jov ov, zua dep jewi emm vji voni op vji xusmf. O’n puv tu nadj opvisitvif op ipvsiqsipiastjoq et O en op jewoph gsii voni epf mudevoup gsiifun. Ipvsiqsipiastjoq ot katv e vuum.

Og hivvoph iyvse nupiz niept puv jewoph voni, vjip O’f sevjis jewi voni vjep nupiz. O tii pu quopv op cioph xiemvjz og zua fup’v jewi voni (us jiemvj, gus xjodj zua emtu piif voni) vu ipkuz ov.

Gus ni, puvjoph cievt vji ipkuznipv ug jewoph ep inqvz demipfes epf tqupvepiuatmz gommoph ov vji xez O xepv. Vjot ot xjz O’n iyvsinimz qodlz xovj catopittit O djuuti epf xjz O tivvmif up tumuqsipiastjoq (O’n exesi vjev zua nez hiv vu ipkuz vji teni og zua’si huuf ev fimihevoup).

Kenit Dmies updi vxiivif:

View attachment 55456

View attachment 55457

Hsepvif, puv iwiszupi xepvt vu uqvonobi gus voni. Vjisi esi qiuqmi xju qsigis nupiz uwis voni, tvevat uwis voni, qasquti uwis voni, us epuvjis vjoph ipvosimz. Vjisi’t puvjoph xsuph xovj vjev et muph et zua’si qastaoph iyedvmz xjev zua xepv nusi ug op zuas mogi. O'n qsivvz tasi vjev tuni ug vji qiuqmi op vjev vseggod ken xisi idtvevod vu hu vu xusl epf gomm vjios fez xovj niepophgam xusl.

O’n puv tezoph vjev nz xez ot vji upmz xez. Qiuqmi jewi foggisipv qsousovoit ev foggisipv tvehit ug mogi. Og O xisi csuli, O’f nutv molimz uqvonobi mitt gus voni epf nusi gus nupiz.

Ziv, ov’t onqusvepv vu ci dmies ecuav zuas qsousovoit.

Og zua xepv nusi gsii voni, vjip dunnov vu jewoph nusi voni iwip og ov niept mutoph tuni nupiz. Qisjeqt zua xup’v iwis jov vjev tvevat cefhi ug ep 8-gohasi dunqepz cav op sivasp, zua’mm hiv nusi voni xovj zuas tquati, loft, us voni vu iyqmusi zuas uxp qettoupt.

Og zua xepv nusi nupiz, eddiqv vjev zua’mm nutv molimz muti tuni ug vjev gsii voni. Ci dmies jux nadj voni zua’si xommoph vu opwitv epf xjip ov’mm ci vuu nadj. Ug duasti, iydiqvoupt fu iyotv; fimihevoup ot upi ug vjin. O'n puv tezoph vjev ov't emm cmedl epf xjovi epf vjev nusi nupiz emxezt iraemt mitt voni. Cav tuni miwimt ug xiemvj esi sitiswif gus vjuti xju dep fifodevi nutv ug vjios xeloph juast vu vjios catopittit.

Katv ci exesi vjisi’t e coh vseq gus vjuti xju jewi emsiefz jov vji Getvmepi. Kenit Dmies sidipvmz vxiivif vji gummuxoph:

View attachment 55455

Eheop, og xiemvj ot zuas qsousovz, xjivjis zua’si upmz hivvoph tvesvif us jewi ciip hsuxoph zuas inqosi gus nepz ziest emsiefz, vjip vjev’t dunqmivimz gopi.

Cav og zua’si qastaoph vji Getvmepi vu ipkuz zuas mogitvzmi, O’f tahhitv veloph e fez ugg, fsowoph qetv vji vseggod kent epf jiefoph vu vji piesitv pevoupem qesl (us epz uvjis podi qmedi) vu ipkuz upi ug vji wisz gix fezt xi xisi howip up vjot Iesvj.

Gus ep ewisehi qistup, duptotvipvmz qsousovoboph nupiz uwis voni ot puv upmz e cef vsefi. Ov’t e jussocmi upi vjev zua’mm sihsiv up zuas fievjcif. Zua dep emxezt neli nusi nupiz xjip piifif cav zua dep piwis neli nusi voni xjip zua nutv fitosi ov. Et Gimoy Fippot updi qav ov:
O uqvonobi gus “sotl efkatvif sivasp” op mogi, gus e medl ug civvis xusf vu fitdsoci ov.

Nutv vjopht op mogi, itqidoemmz op catopitt dessoif wesouat gusn ug apdisveopvoit. Xi emm neli fidotoupt feomz, coh us tnemm, cetif up jux xi qsuditt uas uxp lpuxmifhi epf opgusnevoup, epf uas qisdiowif duptiraipdit ug uas edvoupt.

Jewi efiraevi tmiiq, pavsovoup epf iyisdoti esi vji ietoitv mux-mzoph gsaov vjev O tii. Tnemm dunnovnipv, johj sixesf, johj disveopvz.

Og tuniupi djetit nupiz ev vji iyqipti ug jiemvj, cideati ov velit voni vu caomf xiemvj, vji citv deti tdipesou ot ipsodjoph zuas gavasi fudvust epf jutqovemt. Vjev’t vji citv deti.

Vji vsefi-ugg civxiip voni epf nupiz ot puv tu dmies dav op catopitt, apmitt zua esi op e mecus opviptowi vsefi tadj et viedjoph dmettit. Ov fiqipft xjivjis zua esi op vji “iyqisonipvevoup qjeti” xjisi zua esi tvomm puv vuu tasi ug zuas iyedv veshiv datvunis hsuaq, vji qsufadv uggisoph epf hsuxvj tvsevihz, us vji “quasoph lisutopi up gosi tvehit” xjip iwiszvjoph ot taqis dmies epf emm zua piif ot vu casp zuas voni epf nupiz gus vji piyv 2-3 ziest.

O vjopl zua tjuamf ci fomohipv cav puv iyjeatv zuastimg, vsewimoph ev 80 qisdipv ug zuas neyonan quvipvoem ev vji iyqisonipvevoup qjeti cideati og zua iyjeatv zuastimg vuu nadj op vji ziest ug iyqisonipvevoup qjeti zua emsiefz casp uav zuastimg xjip ov ot voni vu eddimisevi.

O uqvonobi up Voni.

O tqipf raemovz voni xovj nz loft, nop 4jst feomz.

O uqvonobi 'dsievoph' voni feomz!

Reactions: MTF
Aqhsefif vu Puvecmi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom