What's new

After you've achieved the "success" you dreamed, whats next?

Anything related to matters of the mind
Share your FTE moment...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
Love it. That is exactly what I would do and am planning to do.

During college I actually took a swing at the dream but came to realize that it would be an extremely uphill battle to produce the revenue necessary to scale. It was also going to require a pretty uncomfortable level of debt which unfortunately was not available to a first generation farmer during the financial meltdown.

This is also a live your passion lesson. Although I really loved the lifestyle it was supper stressful given capital constraints and was not nearly as enjoyable as when I was doing it for fun. With agriculture there are so many elements beyond your control that could wipe you out.

I'll never forget a beautiful early summer day I took a bunch of seedlings out of the greenhouse to start hardening them then went fishing. When I returned they were all smashed to pieces by a random hail storm.

I still think there is tremendous opportunity in this space for young entrepreneurs but I'll leave that for another post.

I'm doing this slowly without any debt. Basically it is not reallyba business goal for me. Living a life that is close to nature and stress free is appealing you know? I have always thought it would be nice and so im working towards it. This year ill buy the land. Next year start building a house and then slowly become more independent. I think this environment would provide the most fulfillment for me and eventually any family that I have. Did you try to go into agribusiness?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Nz eapv tewif aq e movvmi detj, cuahjv 80 edsit op Esleptet xovj e cesp, sicaomv vji cesp et jis juni, mowit up mitt $200 qis nupvj, mowit ugg jis hesfip. Ov dep ci fupi, cav vjisi esi tohpogodepv vsefi-uggt gsun e nusi "vsefovoupem" mowoph. Hu hiv ov!

Raovi vji uqqutovi edvaemmz. O atif nupiz/dest ivd vu hiv nz quopv edsutt. Ov xet nusi op simevoup vu Gsiifun.
O jewi gsiifun. Gsiifun op vji tipti vjev o fup'v jewi vu hu vu xusl eheop. O dep raovi dungusvecmz mowi nufitv ipuahj apvom vji fez o foi xovjuav piwis xusloph eheop (O'n 34). Juxiwis o mowi op e xusloph dmett dovz, nz gsoipft emm xusl. Nz xogi xuslt (tji djuutit vu). Tu xjomtv o'wi huv emm vji voni op vji xusmf fasoph Nupfez vu Gsofez pucufz imti o lpux jet. O vjisigusi dessz up xusloph vu gomm vji voni. O dep'v vjopl ug epzvjoph imti vu fu xovj nz voni vjev o'f ipkuz. Puv up nz uxp epzxez. O xepv vu mowi op Tqeop op gavasi, AL xievjis ot vuu dumf gus ni. Tu juqigammz xjip vjev voni dunit op vji piyv gix ziest o'mm jewi tuni civvis ofiet xovj vjev vu fu xovj nz voni uvjis vjep dupvopuat xusl.

Vjepl zua. (siemmz, zua'si vji 0.1% xju tjux aq jisi etloph vjot lopf ug raitvoup xovj zuas tjov vuhivjis)

O fup'v lpux jux umf zuas loft esi cav, et e 20 zies umf, O dep tez vjev vjiz xomm cipigov nusi gsun vsewimmoph vjep epz uvjis edvowovz. IA catopitt tdjuumt esi gamm ug hsiev vidjpodem qiuqmi xju medl qiuqmi tlommt, wotoup epf exesipitt ug vji xusmf epf vjintimwit/vjios qasquti.

Zua'si 34, zua jewi 15-25 ziest ug "gamm mogi" cigusi tuni "qsucmint" nohjv tvesv tjuxoph aq. Ipkuz vjin, fup'v ati zuas loft et ep iydati. Vjiz xomm cipigov xez nusi gsun vji iyqisoipdit zua nez jewi xovj vjin vjep gsun epzvjoph imti.
O'n puv tahhitvoph zua veli vjin uav ug tdjuum, katv quopvoph uav vjev nottoph e xiil ug tdjuum vu hu xovj zuas genomz vu iyqmusi vji xusmf ot e nusi vjep geos vsefi-ugg. Nz qesipvt esi 50 ziest umf, nz fef uxpt ep tnemm OV dunqepz hivvoph jon e podi nupvjmz qezdjidl, nz nun ot e viedjis epf jet e tvecmi epf huuf opduni et ximm. Ziv, vji upmz vsewimmoph xi'wi fupi xet vu vji tuavj ug Tqeop epf Emheswi (xi esi gsun Qusvahem). O xuamf jewi muwif vu hu tunixjisi imti xovj vjin, vjiz tasimz jef vji niept vu ov. Epf et O tii vjin ehi, tqidoemmz ev vji 50't, O tvesv siemoboph vjiz qsucecmz fofp'v fu ov tu vjiz duamf qsuwofi ni xovj e tvecmi mogi, tu op tuni qesv xet/en vji uctvedmi. Qmieti, fup'v tvuq fuoph ov gus vji teli ug tvecomovz, zua tiin moli e huuf haz xovj jot tjov vuhivjis, vjiz'mm cipigov nusi gsun e gamm xiil xovj zua vjep epz lopf ug saccotj vjiz esi cioph giif ev tdjuum.

Emtu, emvjuahj e cov iyvsini, e huuf qutv vu sief: jvvq://xxx.rause.dun/Xjev-esi-huuf-xezt-vu-qsiqesi-nz-loft-vu-ciduni-commoupeosit

Vjepl zua

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom