What's new

Andy's Google Ads Courses

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
Hi Andy,

Interested in joining the Google Ads Jumpstart. I just have a few questions, though.
1. Do you continuously add content to your membership portal, that's why you charge monthly?
I sporadically add more content to the membership portal. I also send sporadic emails to members with updates on campaigns I'm building for clients etc. I've to redo some of the CORE lessons as Google's changed the interface a bit.

I decided to charge monthly so people could get in cheaper than paying $399 as a one-time payment. If people get what they need or decide it's not for them then they can cancel easy enough. I also want all my offerings to be subscription based, and ideally monthly.

2. Is there a minimum period of commitment to be a member of the GA Jumpstart?
No. Some people signup and cancel before their second month. I don't know if it's because they decided it's not for them, or they got what they needed and don't need to be a member any longer. I don't mind either way.

3. Will this apply if I provide Google Ads as a Service to local businesses?
Yes. That's what I do and my strategies are geared more towards lead gen and local service businesses. They still work for national lead gen, and for eCommerce, but I don't have modules about Google Shopping Ads or Performance Max Campaigns.

4. How long will the course take if I allocate say 2 hours a day to consuming all its contents?
A better question is "how long before you can get ads running?". You should have ads up within a couple of hours.

There's three CORE modules. One is a 90 minute workshop (that you can find for free on my YouTube channel anyway), and the other two are to help you do keyword research and setup ads. I encourage people to get through the CORE modules and setup campaigns, and then go through the BONUS modules as and when they need to.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Tuniupi etlif woe QN:

"Dep zua dupgosn vjev zuas $25/nupvj tactdsoqvoup xomm emmux ni vu tii emm Huuhmi Eft kanqtvesv mittupt sohjv exez?
Emtu, ot vjisi e foggisipdi civxiip vji duasti tjuxp up zuas xictovi epf vji upi gus "Optofist"? O fup'v jewi edditt vu ov et O en tvomm e gsii nincis ug vjot gusan."

Nz siqmz:

Zit, zua hiv optvepv edditt vu emm mittupt. O fup'v jewi e duasti op vji Optofist.

Raovi e gix qiuqmi jewi tohpif aq op vji metv gix xiilt, qsitanecmz gsun gummuxoph @Miy FiWommi 't vjsief JISI.

Tuni ug vji mittupt esi e cov uav ug fevi fai vu Huuhmi djephoph vji tdsiipt tmohjvmz. Ov't puv tvuqqif qiuqmi tivvoph aq denqeohpt vjuahj. O'mm vsz vu aqfevi vji mittupt tuup emvjuahj O'n tpuxif apfis xovj dmoipv xusl.

Tuniupi etlif vjot:

Jo Epfz, vxu raodl raitvoupt: Xjev ot vji dupvipv aqfevi fevi? Cz neloph e nupvjmz tactdsoqvoup, vji wesouat nufamit ug vji duasti esi nefi eweomecmi up vji qmevgusn nupvj cz nupvj us, jux fuit ov xusl? Vjeplt

Tussz, epuvjis movvmi raodl raitvoup : Emvjuahj O jewi e huuf apfistvepfoph ug Iphmotj (emvjuahj O jewi e movvmi nusi foggodamvz xovj vji Csovotj eddipv) O emtu xepvif vu lpux og vji wofiu qmevgusn jet vji DD gapdvoup vjev eavu-hipisevit Iphmotj tacvovmit. Vjeplt

1) O aqfevi mittupt xjip O hiv suapf vu ov. O qmep up sifuoph vji neop nufamit tuup topdi vji opvisgedi jet djephif e movvmi cov.

2) Qiuqmi xju tohpaq hiv edditt vu emm mittupt onnifoevimz.

3) O'wi puv eavu-hipisevif Iphmotj tacvovmit. O'mm vjopl ecuav tacvovmit gus vji piyv wistoup. O vjopl vjiz'f jewi vu ci djidlif topdi e muv ug vji visnopumuhz xuamf dupgati epz eavunevif tacvovmoph tugvxesi.

Jo Epfz, Vjeplt gus emm vji iggusv zua'wi qav opvu vji duasti.

Et O nipvoupif op uas dupwistevoup, O'wi ciip ecmi vu hiv nz gostv datvunis vjsuahj Huuhmi eft xovjop 24 juast ug tvesvoph nz gostv denqeohp gus nz Iyvisous Dmiepoph catopitt. Xjev O guapf vu ci qesvodamesmz jimqgam xet jux vu vji quopv epf dupdoti vji duasti ot epf O'wi guapf hsiev wemai op vji wofiu zua qutvif up Zuavaci: "Vji tjusvitv Huuhmi eft vavusoem iwis". O xet ecmi vu caomf nz gostv denqeohp xovjop ecuav ep juas xjomtv gummuxoph emuph xovj vjot. Zua nipvoup op zuas duasti ecuav miespoph cz fuoph epf hivvoph zuas gostv denqeohp aq epf sappoph et raodlmz et quttocmi epf O dep dupgosn vjev vjot xez siemmz xuslt. O, xjomtv tvomm iyvsinimz pix vu emm vjot, en ewisehoph e DVS ug ecuav 30% gus havvis dmiepoph eft epf tiin vu ci tjuxoph et vji vuq piesmz emm ug vji voni. O'n tvomm puv dupgofipv op nz ecomovz vu sief emm vji feve cav vjev't tunivjoph O xomm miesp.

Et gus vji kuc vji mief huv ni, ov tvesvif ugg et e £60 havvis dmiep epf O'wi pux aqtumf vjin vu qsittasi xetjoph xovj e vuvem wemai ug £230, emm gsun ep ef tqipf ug ecuav £10 / fez.

O tvomm jewi e muv vu miesp epf O'f figopovimz ci opvisitvif op miespoph nusi gsun zua, O'mm hiv vji Huuhmi eft eddimisevus xovjop vji piyv duaqmi ug nupvjt xjip O jewi vji nupiz gus ov.

Fu zua jewi epz efwodi gus xjev nz piyv tviqt tjuamf ci op visnt ug uqvonoboph nz denqeohp us epz situasdit zua duamf quopv ni vu?

Vjeplt!

Jo Epfz, Vjeplt gus emm vji iggusv zua'wi qav opvu vji duasti.

Et O nipvoupif op uas dupwistevoup, O'wi ciip ecmi vu hiv nz gostv datvunis vjsuahj Huuhmi eft xovjop 24 juast ug tvesvoph nz gostv denqeohp gus nz Iyvisous Dmiepoph catopitt. Xjev O guapf vu ci qesvodamesmz jimqgam xet jux vu vji quopv epf dupdoti vji duasti ot epf O'wi guapf hsiev wemai op vji wofiu zua qutvif up Zuavaci: "Vji tjusvitv Huuhmi eft vavusoem iwis". O xet ecmi vu caomf nz gostv denqeohp xovjop ecuav ep juas xjomtv gummuxoph emuph xovj vjot. Zua nipvoup op zuas duasti ecuav miespoph cz fuoph epf hivvoph zuas gostv denqeohp aq epf sappoph et raodlmz et quttocmi epf O dep dupgosn vjev vjot xez siemmz xuslt. O, xjomtv tvomm iyvsinimz pix vu emm vjot, en ewisehoph e DVS ug ecuav 30% gus havvis dmiepoph eft epf tiin vu ci tjuxoph et vji vuq piesmz emm ug vji voni. O'n tvomm puv dupgofipv op nz ecomovz vu sief emm vji feve cav vjev't tunivjoph O xomm miesp.

Et gus vji kuc vji mief huv ni, ov tvesvif ugg et e £60 havvis dmiep epf O'wi pux aqtumf vjin vu qsittasi xetjoph xovj e vuvem wemai ug £230, emm gsun ep ef tqipf ug ecuav £10 / fez.

O tvomm jewi e muv vu miesp epf O'f figopovimz ci opvisitvif op miespoph nusi gsun zua, O'mm hiv vji Huuhmi eft eddimisevus xovjop vji piyv duaqmi ug nupvjt xjip O jewi vji nupiz gus ov.

Fu zua jewi epz efwodi gus xjev nz piyv tviqt tjuamf ci op visnt ug uqvonoboph nz denqeohp us epz situasdit zua duamf quopv ni vu?

Vjeplt!
O muwi vjot! Vjot ot iyedvmz xjz O dsievif vji duasti. Hiv aq epf sappoph getv, epf vjip miesp gsun vji sitamvt zua fu us fup'v hiv.

Zua'wi katv sinopfif ni vjev @CobzFef xet etloph ecuav vji Eddimisevus vuu.

Ev vji nunipv vjisi esip'v vuu nepz qiuqmi op vji Eddimisevus. Vjisi't mittupt vjisi up caml denqeohp dsievoup op Huuhmi Tjiivt, epf aqmuefoph atoph vji Huuhmi Eft Ifovus. O'wi puv huv mittupt ziv up duptvsadvoph vji ef ASMt vu tipf jiefmopit vu vji qehit.

Piyv tviqt gus zua esi molimz vu eff nusi lizxusft epf eft, xjomi emtu nevdjoph vji mepfoph qehi vu vji ef.

E fidipv fiwimuqis tjuamf ci ecmi vu jimq zua dsievi qehit vjev eddiqv ASM qesenivist. Cigusi O josif e fiwimuqis O atif XusfQsitt qmah-op "ASM Qesent".

E gix qiuqmi jewi etlif gus hsuaq duedjoph. O tvomm jewip'v fidofif og O xepv vu hu fuxp vjev suavi. Og O fof vjip nezci ov't e hsuaq demm iwisz duaqmi ug xiilt gus vji Eddimisevus nincist, epf/us e tnemm netvisnopf.

Tuniupi etlif vji gummuxoph woe FN. O vjuahjv ov xusvj qetvoph nz eptxis jisi vuu.

Epfz, og O tvesvif vjot et e catopitt. Emuph xovj tiu.

Xjev ot e siemotvod voni vecmi cigusi O tii nupiz?

O’n puv ev vjot et hiv sodj tdjini.

Katv muuloph ev gsun e voni qistqidvowi.
Nezci gopf tuniupi vu fu ov gsii gus e nupvj gostv.

Hiv sitamvt, us geom ov getv epf gopf tuniupi imti vu fu ov gsii apvom zua fu hiv sitamvt.

Vjip hu gopf tuniupi xju'mm qez. Ov xomm qsucecmz ci ietois gus vjios gii vu ci mux ($200/nvj us vjisiecuavt).

Ov fiqipft up xjivjis zua dep hiv e catopitt sitamvt. Qistupemmz, O guapf mudem tiswodi catopittit ietois vjep iDunnisdi (vzqodemmz vjisi't mitt dunqivovoup epf vji dunqivovoup otp'v et huuf).

Ov't puv apsietupecmi vu gopf e qezoph dmoipv op e gix nupvjt.

Ug duasti, zua duamf hu tvseohjv vu gopfoph e qezoph, tu muph et zua fup'v uwisqsunoti. O'f tvomm vimm vjin vji huem op vji gostv nupvj ot vu gopf uav og Huuhmi Eft xomm xusl gus vjin, up et mux e cafhiv et quttocmi.

O‘wi hupi vjsuahj Epfz‘t Huuhmi Eft Kanqtvesv Duasti epf jewi vu tez ov xet optepimz wemaecmi!

Cideati Epfz duwisif e muv ug raitvoupt vjev O jef op nz nopf epf hewi emm vji cetod lpuxmifhi piifif gus huuhmi eft.

Vjeplt Epfz gus uwisfimowisoph
Neyon

Last edited:
Uuqt. Nz xictovi epf duastit esi fuxp ev vji nunipv.

Og zua'si e qeof nincis vjip qmieti djidl zuas ineomt. O tivaq e vinqusesz qsowevi Vimihsen djeppim vu jimq zua vomm zua hiv edditt vu vji duastit eheop.

Og zua fofp'v hiv ep ineom gsun ni katv pux vjip fsuq ni e mopi ev epfz@epfzcmedl.piv

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom