The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any great podcast or book recommendations?

For any book discussion
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 16, 2023
London, UK
As I'm reading The Millionaire Fastlane 's chapter about learning, I'm realising that I can really squeeze a little more learning into my daily activities (Toilet University anyone?).

I'm a 20 year old co-founder of a generative AI startup. Do you have any recommendations for great books and podcasts for someone who is new to entrepreneurship and AI? These could be anything related to mindset, communication, technical aspects of managing a business, marketing and AI. I would really appreciate your help and expertise.

Thanks in advance :))

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I’ve really liked 12 Months to a Million (Ryan Moran) and I’m currently reading The Greatness Mindset by Lewis Howes.

The first book is really good on growing a brand, and mindset. I found it highly valuable and actionable. Apparently he also has a podcast but I’ve yet to listen. The other one I’ve heard the podcast, where he interviews all kinds of successful people and is very valuable and wholesome, I found. Now I’m reading the book and so far I’m liking it.

By the way, there’s a ”101 must read” book thing on the right column of the forum you can check out. Someone help me with the directions… it’s just to the right of every thread on every page!

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
This thread might help, and there may be others:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 16, 2023
London, UK
I’ve really liked 12 Months to a Million (Ryan Moran) and I’m currently reading The Greatness Mindset by Lewis Howes.

The first book is really good on growing a brand, and mindset. I found it highly valuable and actionable. Apparently he also has a podcast but I’ve yet to listen. The other one I’ve heard the podcast, where he interviews all kinds of successful people and is very valuable and wholesome, I found. Now I’m reading the book and so far I’m liking it.

By the way, there’s a ”101 must read” book thing on the right column of the forum you can check out. Someone help me with the directions… it’s just to the right of every thread on every page!
Thank you so much!! Will definitely check them all out. Also, oops, I had no idea there's already a list of books, super new to the forum. Really appreciate your help :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.