The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any spiritual or religious folks?

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Ease up on that ban hammer...........

While I'm neither, as in not believing anything really, I've been experiencing alot of interesting coincidences lately in my life and it feels kind of spooky. The latest one just happened today.....

Today after making some phone calls and verifying it's possible for me to pull the trigger on an investment that could alter my life, I read my horoscope...Ok before you laugh I know these are just for entertainment and enjoy reading them sometimes if the opportunity presents itself. It mentioned buckling down on my ''career'' and focusing on what I want, which is on my mind lately.

Walking through the forest's in the dark not to long ago there was something flying around, to which the trail ended and suddenly the suburbs were right in front of me. Deciding to take another route usually not taken, I headed up that way and noticed some graffiti on the sign ahead entering another trail.

BATMAN

Odd, it seems quite random to just spray paint batman on a sign for the heck of it.. but then I saw the flying thing again minutes later, to which I believe was actually a bat judging from the way it flew and looked, it kept diving down and circled around me multiple times. Then a second sign was spray painted BATMAN again, hmmm. The whole walk home which was roughly a 2km walk or so this bat (I think it was a bat) circled and followed me. Again, I'm not religious or spiritual but feel like this means something. Who knows, maybe I'm just a crazy person :clench: Had to google one of those spiritual sites and this is what I saw..

at Meaning, and Messages

The Bat symbolism, in this case, is almost always putting you on notice of a significant change in your life. Explicitly, you must pay attention to the signs that are surrounding you. In this case, these clues could be physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual. The Bat meaning signifies the death of some part of you that no longer serves your higher calling. Therefore, like the Zebra, follow through on new ideas, hunches, and even emotions that are unfamiliar to you. In essence, this change may be somewhat painful if you forestall it. However, be aware that if you embrace it, the universe will make every attempt to make these changes as easy as possible for you.

Occasionally like the Blue Jay, the Bat symbolism can be reminding you to continue to pursue your spiritual growth by letting go of your ego. You can do this by renewing your thoughts and beliefs regularly, doing inner work, loving your enemies unconditionally, and nurturing personal growth in all its forms. Furthermore, your Bat meaning is reminding you that if you remain in the present, all things will become clear.

Sometimes Bat symbolism can mean that you are allowing your fears to overwhelm you. The creature is reminding you that you have nothing to fear, but “fear” itself.

Another instance which has occurred to me is in the past winter I saved a birds life, long story short the next day I found a dollar on the ground with a bird spreading its wings (more rarer dollars in Canada) And lately some have been living in a tree outside my home. So who knows, is it crazy to think to think some type of spiritual entity is out there?

Please share any stories you have that seem spooky/coincidence or spiritual! Maybe there is some type of higher power out there, who knows.....

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Oh, another one I'd like to share.

Everyone know's about MJ's orange Lamborghini, after the bat followed me around I headed into the gas station to get a snack, a toy car collection was in the middle of the store. All cars were in perfect uh, form? Lined up exactly as they should be, yet the only car that was hanging off the edge of the rack was an orange Lamborghini Murcielago.

:wideyed:

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland

Brilliant.... looks like you may have found your Spirit Animal.... or more likely it was just a series of interesting coincidences. :peace:

Hmmm the only unusual experience I had was when I encountered one of our Jedi style Faith healers.. and he was able to use force-healing to cure a medical problem in a week a problem the doctors has tried to cure for years... Definitely won me over to a new way of thinking about what god truly is... i.e. the energy field surrounding the entire cosmos, one thats made of pure light and pure love.

Pagan Owl.jpg

It started my evolution from Religion to Spirituality... and I've never looked back. Not that I'm anti-religion... but as the most intelligently brilliant movie of all time "Life of Brian" shows... its not the religions that are the problem, rather the followers who can twist written texts into absolutely any meaning they like.. as the slaughterhouse that is the Middle East clearly demonstrates... #Caliphate #EretzIsrael #BookofRevelations #Apocalypse

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHbzSif78qQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDFZflAfhy0

Last edited:

abhishekk_33

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jun 14, 2020
Bihar,India

While I'm neither, as in not believing anything really, I've been experiencing alot of interesting coincidences lately in my life and it feels kind of spooky. The latest one just happened today.....

Today after making some phone calls and verifying it's possible for me to pull the trigger on an investment that could alter my life, I read my horoscope...Ok before you laugh I know these are just for entertainment and enjoy reading them sometimes if the opportunity presents itself. It mentioned buckling down on my ''career'' and focusing on what I want, which is on my mind lately.

Walking through the forest's in the dark not to long ago there was something flying around, to which the trail ended and suddenly the suburbs were right in front of me. Deciding to take another route usually not taken, I headed up that way and noticed some graffiti on the sign ahead entering another trail.

BATMAN

Odd, it seems quite random to just spray paint batman on a sign for the heck of it.. but then I saw the flying thing again minutes later, to which I believe was actually a bat judging from the way it flew and looked, it kept diving down and circled around me multiple times. Then a second sign was spray painted BATMAN again, hmmm. The whole walk home which was roughly a 2km walk or so this bat (I think it was a bat) circled and followed me. Again, I'm not religious or spiritual but feel like this means something. Who knows, maybe I'm just a crazy person :clench: Had to google one of those spiritual sites and this is what I saw..

at Meaning, and Messages

The Bat symbolism, in this case, is almost always putting you on notice of a significant change in your life. Explicitly, you must pay attention to the signs that are surrounding you. In this case, these clues could be physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual. The Bat meaning signifies the death of some part of you that no longer serves your higher calling. Therefore, like the Zebra, follow through on new ideas, hunches, and even emotions that are unfamiliar to you. In essence, this change may be somewhat painful if you forestall it. However, be aware that if you embrace it, the universe will make every attempt to make these changes as easy as possible for you.

Occasionally like the Blue Jay, the Bat symbolism can be reminding you to continue to pursue your spiritual growth by letting go of your ego. You can do this by renewing your thoughts and beliefs regularly, doing inner work, loving your enemies unconditionally, and nurturing personal growth in all its forms. Furthermore, your Bat meaning is reminding you that if you remain in the present, all things will become clear.

Sometimes Bat symbolism can mean that you are allowing your fears to overwhelm you. The creature is reminding you that you have nothing to fear, but “fear” itself.

Another instance which has occurred to me is in the past winter I saved a birds life, long story short the next day I found a dollar on the ground with a bird spreading its wings (more rarer dollars in Canada) And lately some have been living in a tree outside my home. So who knows, is it crazy to think to think some type of spiritual entity is out there?

Please share any stories you have that seem spooky/coincidence or spiritual! Maybe there is some type of higher power out there, who knows.....
Can't comment on your experiences..
But
Please do not combine 'Spiritualism'with 'Religion and Superstitions'..

They are worlds apart.

It is like figuring out physics after watching Hobbs&Shaw and Superman movies..

They look connected but actually aren't.

Btw Yes,I'm a spiritual guy,and i can assure you there's nothing responsible for your experiences from spiritual side...

Last edited:

LordGanon

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Jun 22, 2020
Germany
Been a practicing occultist for over 20 years now. Sure, you don't have to believe in the stuff we experiment with. I see a lot of nonsense in the field, too (I'm looking at you, Wiccans). Been a member of three "secret societies" (Freemasons, Ordo Templi Orientis [don't get me started], and the A∴A∴). I recently joined the Rune-Gild.

My best friend and I sometimes ask ourselves if we're just participating in the largest and longest-running LARP in history. But some of the stuff we experienced...was straight out of this world.

LordGanon

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Jun 22, 2020
Germany
Oh, another highly controversial thing I want to add.

Please do not combine 'Spiritualism'with 'Religion and Superstitions'..

They are worlds apart.

It is like figuring out physics after watching Hobbs&Shaw and Superman movies..

They look connected but actually aren't.

Btw Yes,I'm a spiritual guy,and i can assure you there's nothing responsible for your experiences from spiritual side...

No, they goddamn aren't. Saying such things usually means you've never really delved into religion or you're buying into the nonsense "spirituality" bubble marketed to you nowadays.

Everyone's always so fast judging on religion and religious people in general. As a matter of fact: Religion is what we call an "anthropological constant". When people tell me they're not religious, I laugh. Because seeing religion from the point of view of sociology, anthropology or ethnology, almost everyone is. From an abstract point of view, there aren't a lot of things more religious than soccer (in Europe) or football (in the US).

The Catholic Church, for example, gets a bad rep for the wrong things and often things which are factually untrue. It's not their fault that we have no settlements on Mars yet. That's not how the Dark Ages came about. The Catholic Church is not against science in any way. They don't even dispute evolution or the Big Bang.

Calling yourself "spiritual" isn't going to make you the Stephen Hawkings of metaphysics. "Religious" people meticulously examined what is served to you in 12 minute YouTube videos for ages in books that fill whole libraries.

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Curious I'd like to expand on this if I could... Disclaimer: ex History teacher here..

When people tell me they're not religious, I laugh

I'm NOT religious and I don't follow Soccer. Please don't tell me what I am or am not. Thats what alt. religions/spiritual types like us are supposed to be against...

The Catholic Church, for example, gets a bad rep for the wrong things and often things which are factually untrue.

I'm an ex-Catholic though there are parts of it I do still like. The Catholic church most certainly did stifle Science throughout the middle ages until the Renaissance. Why? because the aim of all religion has been the dumming down of its followers so it can wield "Control". You only have to look at parts of the USA to see how effective this is where opinions are now allowed to challenge facts on a daily basis... Socrates, Plato and Aristotle must be turning in their graves!

"Religious" people meticulously examined what is served to you in 12 minute YouTube videos for ages in books that fill whole libraries.

Yes and in the face of politics, power and corruption they've come up short every single time.. hence the growing movement into alternative answers to finding God... #divinerightofkings

I see a lot of nonsense in the field, too (I'm looking at you, Wiccans)

Just listening to the History of the Wica/Wiccan movement now on the Druidcast podcast E138. It's very interesting and not too far removed from my own path Celtic Spirituality. What is it about them you don't like?

:peace:

LordGanon

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Jun 22, 2020
Germany
I'm NOT religious and I don't follow Soccer. Please don't tell me what I am or am not. Thats what alt. religions/spiritual types like us are supposed to be against...

It depends on how you define religion. And under most definitions from social sciences, what you believe in is religion. Actually, I'm asking myself if all those people marketing dropshipping and the people buying their courses, for example, probably qualify as a classic Cargo Cult.

I'd recommend "The Elementary Forms of Religious Life" by Emile Durkheim: Durkheim, E: Elementary Forms of Religious Life Oxford World's Classics: Amazon.de: Durkheim, Emile: Fremdsprachige Bücher

I'm an ex-Catholic though there are parts of it I do still like. The Catholic church most certainly did stifle Science throughout the middle ages until the Renaissance. Why? because the aim of all religion has been the dumming down of its followers so it can wield "Control". You only have to look at parts of the USA to see how effective this is where opinions are now allowed to challenge facts on a daily basis... Socrates, Plato and Aristotle must be turning in their graves!

I won't even deny that. Would you argue that democracy does anything different? Every ideology aims to do exactly that. Maybe they stifled some progress in science. They also conserved a lot of science. And funded a lot of science. I'm pretty sure the scale is at least balanced.

Yes and in the face of politics, power and corruption they've come up short every single time.. hence the growing movement into alternative answers to finding God... #divinerightofkings

When it comes to that, I can only tell you what I tell all the people who want to become my pupils. You wouldn't believe how often this happens. A few weeks ago, for example, someone contacted me who was sure he was the antichrist and the reincarnation of Tutanchamun and now needed to learn some magic fast to fend off some evil satanists.

"All true initiation is self-initiation". The quest for a glimpse into the nature of God is a highly personal one.

Also, "spiritual" people don't fall into that trap? Just some examples which come to mind: The Osho movement went from "peaceful spirituality" to bio-terrorism pretty quickly. The Aum sect? Chemo-terrorism. Sathya Sai Baba? Rape, Fraud, Embezzlement. And the list goes on...

Just listening to the History of the Wica/Wiccan movement now on the Druidcast podcast E138. It's very interesting and not too far removed from my own path Celtic Spirituality. What is it about them you don't like?
:peace:

It's less of a problem with the works of Gerald Gardner than more with his "followers". But it's the same with Crowley and the Thelemites. The problem is that being a "witch" or "Wiccan" or whatever has become so popular in social media that it has become pure cringe. Just one example from the last few weeks: The drama around the "hexed moon".

Honestly, whether you are a believer or not: Occultism is no harmless activity for kids.

abhishekk_33

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jun 14, 2020
Bihar,India
Oh, another highly controversial thing I want to add.

No, they goddamn aren't. Saying such things usually means you've never really delved into religion or you're buying into the nonsense "spirituality" bubble marketed to you nowadays.

Everyone's always so fast judging on religion and religious people in general. As a matter of fact: Religion is what we call an "anthropological constant". When people tell me they're not religious, I laugh. Because seeing religion from the point of view of sociology, anthropology or ethnology, almost everyone is. From an abstract point of view, there aren't a lot of things more religious than soccer (in Europe) or football (in the US).

The Catholic Church, for example, gets a bad rep for the wrong things and often things which are factually untrue. It's not their fault that we have no settlements on Mars yet. That's not how the Dark Ages came about. The Catholic Church is not against science in any way. They don't even dispute evolution or the Big Bang.

Calling yourself "spiritual" isn't going to make you the Stephen Hawkings of metaphysics. "Religious" people meticulously examined what is served to you in 12 minute YouTube videos for ages in books that fill whole libraries.
Whatever you said about Catholic Churches are completely irrelevant to me (as I'm from India)..so i can't argue about that...

As much as I've observed.... being religious or an atheist...both are same....both means believing in something or someone you know nothing about.

I'm not saying they don't exist or do exist...

It is just that..no one knows anything about them...

When it comes to spiritualism (Indian one!, I don't know anything about yours one sorry)....

Spiritualism is about getting conscious and finding the answer to the fundamental questions like "who am i?" and "why i exist?"...

Some people say that...they experience god in the process...I can't comment about that... I've never experienced it myself..

I do agree with your argument of soccer and football religion stuff....

Thats why i said... religion and spiritualism are different...

In first case,you close your eyes and believe because you either love them or fear them..

In second,you just try to open your eyes and experiment...

I hope i made it clear...

Lasty about me.... I'm not a hyped up spiritual (seeing YT videos...lol)...
I'm a life long student...

One of the first things we learn here in India is...one should never argue or have debate over something that one knows nothing about...

And I'm shameless enough to admit...i know nothing about anything in this cosmos...

So...Be happy with your perception of seeing world...
Peace

Last edited:

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Guys, interesting topic but if the focus pushes forward on the Religion front the thread is going to get locked or deleted and that would be a shame.

The No religion/politics rule is there to stop threads turning nasty. So be wary of where your posts lead.

100ToOne

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Jul 1, 2018
True story:

Once me and my friend talked to a 'devil worshipper Sheikh' from Egypt on the phone, long story short he told us:

"I will send you ****** in exchange for $3000"

So we told him that we can't transfer the money since we were very young at the time, so he replies with:

"Just put the money on the table, I'll tell you some stuff that you'll need to repeat after me, and one of my helpers will come and take the money off the table"

At which point our knees crashed due to fear, and we turned the mobiles off lol.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

BATMAN

at Meaning, and Messages

Feng Shui and Karma.

Many believers here in Asia.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Wasn’t gonna chime in but I would say not to be so resentful towards certain aspects of your social conditioning. Certain things and writings throughout history were never intended to be interpreted literally but metaphorically.

Remember Buddha said we and everything are all one? That’s right, physics, biology psychology and all other areas have their intersects. You can’t isolate one area and ignore the other. Which follows we cant ignore religion or spirituality. Everything is one.

Take a statue of a religious figure and a Buddha statue. What do they have in common? Well those two things can “inspire” certain emotions of calmness or peace in the observer that “transcend” the drama of life. That was the intention of whoever put the statue there.

But anyways religious discussions are against the forum rules but I chimed in with the assumption that most people here are intellectually sophisticated and mature.

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas

BATMAN

at Meaning, and Messages

I've been pondering and thinking about spirituality daily for a decade now.

What you described science would call “patternicity,” or the tendency to find meaningful patterns in meaningless noise.

You see a bat which you rarely encounter, you see a Lamborghini toy which reminds you of MJs book while at the same time you're walking around concentrating on your big business decision so you connect all of them together. Than you go home with big business decision, a bat and a lambo. The lambo and big business decision are both linked to money. So you search for a meaning of bats for bias confirmation. Which zodiac, Oracle and interpretation websites have master the art of cold reading. The meaning of the bat sounds like every other spirit animal because they tell you about great things coming your way and to be cautious of calamity. Cold reading is all based on generalities experienced by every human.

But regarding natural phenomenon having an influence on your life I wouldn't rule that out completely. Zodiacs are based on star paths through the sky. Planets emmit massive amount of energy that makes it to Earth. This energies sometimes affect the power grids specially during solar flares.

Also I've noticed a pattern on crypto currencies that follow the waning and waxing of the moon. The crypto markets usually go up around new moons. We're make up of 60% water so I wouldn't doubt that the moons gravitational pull has an effect on everyone.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
I think I'm a Taoist maybe.
I believe in living according to Nature, if god is real then god made nature, so its all good either way.
I think real Kung Fu training is all about becoming as naturally healthy and happy as possible.
Maybe Health = Happiness on some level lol

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I've been pondering and thinking about spirituality daily for a decade now.

What you described science would call “patternicity,” or the tendency to find meaningful patterns in meaningless noise.

You see a bat which you rarely encounter, you see a Lamborghini toy which reminds you of MJs book while at the same time you're walking around concentrating on your big business decision so you connect all of them together. Than you go home with big business decision, a bat and a lambo. The lambo and big business decision are both linked to money. So you search for a meaning of bats for bias confirmation. Which zodiac, Oracle and interpretation websites have master the art of cold reading. The meaning of the bat sounds like every other spirit animal because they tell you about great things coming your way and to be cautious of calamity. Cold reading is all based on generalities experienced by every human.

But regarding natural phenomenon having an influence on your life I wouldn't rule that out completely. Zodiacs are based on star paths through the sky. Planets emmit massive amount of energy that makes it to Earth. This energies sometimes affect the power grids specially during solar flares.

Also I've noticed a pattern on crypto currencies that follow the waning and waxing of the moon. The crypto markets usually go up around new moons. We're make up of 60% water so I wouldn't doubt that the moons gravitational pull has an effect on everyone.

Have you ever experienced something ''supernatural'' or spooky? I can't be the only person.

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
Have you ever experienced something ''supernatural'' or spooky? I can't be the only person.
Not really since I don't believe in the supernatural. I don't think there's anything supernatural for if it exists it's part of nature. So even ghosts, spirits or whatever appeared I would just see it as natural. But I do think there's layers of information that we have no access to with our bodies. For example some animals can see colors our eyes can't. Some animals use sonar to navigate and we can't.

So there might be frequencies of nature that's outside our reach. And maybe some people catch glimpses of those other frequencies and call them supernatural.

The spookiest thing that I have experienced is a figure of a blonde lady dressed in white walked into my room. She was glowing and her dress was flowing in the breeze. She than walked through the wall of my room heading north and she turned around and looked at me and smiled than kept walking until the wall of my room closed up again. It felt real and I do believe I had my eyes open but the logical side of me wants to explain it away as sleep paralysis.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
A lot of small anecdotal evidence.

Taoist metaphysic believes that some people can have the luck for “luck fortune”, wealth acquired through lottery, windfall or sudden inheritance from a distant relative etc.

There are other people, or simply said most people do not have it, and have to acquire wealth through “perspiration”

This is likely due to an accumulation of “good karma” in present life or previous life (Reincarnation).

100ToOne

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Jul 1, 2018
The spookiest thing that I have experienced is a figure of a blonde lady dressed in white walked into my room. She was glowing and her dress was flowing in the breeze. She than walked through the wall of my room heading north and she turned around and looked at me and smiled than kept walking until the wall of my room closed up again. It felt real and I do believe I had my eyes open but the logical side of me wants to explain it away as sleep paralysis.
I know someone who had a similar experience but he was on LSD. Were you on LSD? :p

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
No that's why I said that my brain wants to explain it sleep paralysis maybe I was dreaming.

I've had sleep paralysis once after I broke my foot and was taking lots of vitamins before bed, woke up in the middle of the night feeling pressure on my chest and being in a state of panic. Looked into it and vitamin imbalances can cause it.

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 3, 2013
The time you spend pondering if birds are bringing you money, or bats are your spirit guides, is time you never get back.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.