The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

App Idea

Idea threads

D11FYY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 13, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
I have an idea for a app which is complex but definetly do-able.

The fastlane asks us to find a need and help solve that need I think I have came up with something that has huge potential internationally.
I have done research and found nothing at all on the app store and also searched through google.

Does anyone have any knowledge experience or is a app developer on this site?

(Please note I will only be interested in people has been on this forum 6+months.)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tafy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Aug 21, 2013
UK
Mobile app?

I think theres a tonn of room for growth with mobile apps, good luck and I hope the idea is a good one

D11FYY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 13, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
Yes sorry should have said that lol it would help.

@Gsuz I didnt mean that cheekily just if I was to be talking to someone PM wise on the forum about it I would rather someone on here who has been about rather than someone who's just signed up yesterday. Not meaning it disrespectfully even if it may come across that way.

Lone Wolf

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Oct 15, 2014
rather than someone who's just signed up yesterday.

Not to worry, I signed up the day before yesterday ;)

I have dabbled around with App development (still pretty much an amateur), but if you need any help with the fundamentals or the process (I wouldn't want to know the idea or any info), just let me know.

P3HSB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Sep 27, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
I have an idea for a app which is complex but definetly do-able.

The fastlane asks us to find a need and help solve that need I think I have came up with something that has huge potential internationally.
I have done research and found nothing at all on the app store and also searched through google.

From my experience, I would say it is better to create an app that is already in demand.

How do you know that your idea has "huge potential"? Not finding anything in the app store or on Google can be a red flag.

You can find a need and solve it, but without the demand for the solution, your app is just another grain in the bowl of rice.

Last edited by a moderator:

D11FYY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 13, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
From my experience, I would say it is better to create an app that is already in demand.

How do you know that your idea has "huge potential"? Not finding anything in the app store or on Google can be a red flag.

You can find a need and solve it, but without the demand for the solution, your app is just another grain in the bowl of rice.

Yeah well it is to do with an app that is already existing, for obvious reasons I'm not wanting to give to much away..
Huge potential because it links up countries instead of just being in the one form.
Thanks for the help

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.