The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Are famous influencers majority or minority out of successful entrepreneurs?

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

genesisk5

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Mar 25, 2020
south korea
I see a lot of them on social media these days and I wonder if they're actually very small portion of the whole successful entrepreneurs and most of them rather want to stay unknown or if many of them are actually trying to actively reach out to the public and be famous.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I see a lot of them on social media these days and I wonder if they're actually very small portion of the whole successful entrepreneurs and most of them rather want to stay unknown or if many of them are actually trying to actively reach out to the public and be famous.

By far minor.

Drive around the nicest part of a city and I’d say 1% have a personal brand on social media.

Our perspective of what is an entrepreneur is massively slanted by online content. Running a successful business very rarely requires any kind of personal brand - what you see on Instagram/YouTube is a very small subsection.

Most wealthy people are super low key and only show wealth within tight circles.

genesisk5

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Mar 25, 2020
south korea
By far minor.

Drive around the nicest part of a city and I’d say 1% have a personal brand on social media.

Our perspective of online is massively slanted by… well being online.

Most wealthy people are super low key and only show wealth within tight circles.

You've just scratched all my itches. thanks a lot!

I was developing some worries about having to establish

my own personal brand, even before being successful

because it looks like everyone's doing it.

it's something called "FOMO" right?

Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I agree with @Fox except I think the 1% guess is way too high.

I remember going on a local business course and I was the only person out of 20+ that even had a Facebook account, and I rarely post to it anyway.

I'm an online marketer but barely post to my social media accounts. When I do it's kinda half-heartedly because it's not how I get business.

The businesses I have as clients want ads created that generate leads for their call center or marketing team. The thought of the owner of a business bouncing around on social media would be laughable to many of them. They're busy growing a business that can run without them.

Most business owners don't have the time or desire to be on social media as themselves.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

genesisk5

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Mar 25, 2020
south korea
I agree with @Fox except I think the 1% guess is way too high.

I remember going on a local business course and I was the only person out of 20+ that even had a Facebook account, and I rarely post to it anyway.

I'm an online marketer but barely post to my social media accounts. When I do it's kinda half-heartedly because it's not how I get business.

The businesses I have as clients want ads created that generate leads for their call center or marketing team. The thought of the owner of a business bouncing around on social media would be laughable to many of them. They're busy growing a business that can run without them.

Most business owners don't have the time or desire to be on social media as themselves.

That makes sense. most of them want to reach out as a form of automation of their businesses, not as themselves. because I don't get to see them on social media, I felt like I should be having a wrong perspective and that reminded me of this forum and of course you guys are awesome! thank you!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.