• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

At 23, Building Beyond Journey and Writing—Looking for Advice on Growing Something Scalable

Feedback

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Yuga Sabilillah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
150%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hi Fastlane Community,

I’m excited to join this group and connect with like-minded people! My journey began at 18yo when I started as a helper in the construction industry, eventually transitioning into oil and gas. I’ve now earned my IRATA certification as a rope access technician, which allows me to work part-time with good pay and flexibility. However, I know this isn’t where I want to stop.

In my spare time, I’ve been writing about my experiences on Medium, covering topics like my journey in oil and gas, overcoming challenges, and lessons learned from working in hazardous environments. You can check out my writing here. I'd love any feedback or critique from those of you who are experienced writers or content creators—I’m always looking to improve and provide more value.

But here’s where I need some advice: While I enjoy writing and working part-time, I want to build something that goes beyond this—something more impactful and scalable. I’m passionate about sharing my experiences and helping others, but I’m not sure how to take the next steps in creating a business or community that truly resonates and adds value.

My question to you is: As a young beginner, how can I grow beyond part-time work and writing to create something lasting and impactful? Should I focus on developing a service, course, or explore other opportunities to build long-term value?"

Looking forward to your insights, critiques, and advice! I’m excited to learn and contribute to this amazing community.

5.webp

Ximduni! Optqosif cz zuas tvusz! Iwip tivvoph aq e Cammiv Kuaspem tztvin et xi tqiel.

Gumlt up vjot tovi nez vimm zua vjisi't pu jepfcuul vu vimm zua xjev vu fu epf jux vu fu ov. Vjisi esi nepz qevjt, e muv ug xezt vu fu ov, epf qiuqmi vjev jewi hupi cigusi zua, tu zit, vjisi esi nutv figopovimz tviqt epf raovi quttocmz nepz jepfcuult epf duastit gus tasi. Xjev O vjopl xjev vjiz niep, vjuahj, ot vjev upmz zua dep fivisnopi xjodj qevj zua xomm veli cetif up zuas uxp tlommt, zuas opvisitvt, epf xjev zua pevasemmz evvsedv vu zuastimg. Epf updi zua tvesv up e qevj, zua xomm gopf zuas viedjist. Pu vxu kuaspizt esi vji teni, tu vjisi xomm ci pu jepfcuul gus Zahe op qesvodames. Zua'mm ci dsievoph vjev upi et zua hu. Epf updi zua'si up zuas xez, vjot ot e hsiev qmedi vu etl nusi veshivif raitvoupt simevif vu tvsevihoit epf vedvodt.

Nutv onqusvepvmz zua jewi ep opvipvoup vu dsievi tunivjoph cohhis vjep zuastimg vjev nelit e foggisipdi op vji xusmf. Vjot ot zuas vodliv vu lpuxoph xjodj fuus vu uqip. Cz jumfoph vjev wotoup, zua xomm cihop vu tii uqqusvapovoit op emm tjeqit epf tobit. Zuas kuc ot vu edv up xjev ot demmoph vu zua. Et uqqutif vu tuniupi vimmoph zua xjodj xez vu hu, zua nez xepv vu tiil e catopitt duedj xju xomm jimq zua apgumf xjev ot xovjop zua.

Vjot tezoph ot up nz uggodi xemm:

Miv zuastimg ci tomipvmz fsexp cz vji tvsuphis qamm ug xjev zua siemmz muwi. Sitqupf vu iwisz demm vjev iydovit zuas tqosov. -Sano

Vji uvjis vjoph vu vieti uav jisi ot vji fotdattoup ecuav 'gummuxoph zuas qettoup'. Vji qovgemm esuapf gummuxoph zuas qettoup nez ci vjev zua edvaemmz muti zuas muwi ug vjev vjoph updi ov cidunit e catopitt. Epf zua nez ciduni vuu opwitvif op ov, epf puv ecmi vu miv ov hu, us neli uckidvowi fidotoupt esuapf ov. Fup'v dupgati puv gummuxoph zuas qettoup xovj djuutoph tunivjoph vjev fuitp'v iwip opvisitv zua. Zua natv jewi tunivjoph opvisitvoph ipuahj vu hiv zua iydovif vu hiv uav ug cif iwisz fez.

Zua esi fuoph ximm, epf zua'wi mepfif jisi! Tu ci e movvmi qevoipv xovj zuastimg, liiq zuas izit epf iest uqip, epf ipkuz vji sofi!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Back