The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Authenticity over attachment

Anything related to matters of the mind

beyondpraise

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 26, 2024
People when they're born, they have two basic needs; authenticity and attachment.

Attachment is due to our parents providing us with resources and survival, if were not attached to them, we would die

Authenticity is our needs, wants, instincts and true selves independent of other people and attachment

People pleasers, indecisive people, unsuccessful, inconsistent, afraid of mistakes individuals are attachment over authenticity

Independent, detached, relaxed, focused, highly successful, smart, always learning and super achievers are authenticity over attachment

I am the first type and it had a lot of payoffs
I read almost hundred books, talked to a lot of people, and gained knowledge necessary to make my dreams come true, but here is one BIG problem with my exact concrete situation of being too attached

I won't get enough, always reading and re-reading books, talking about problems even while knowing the solutions, knowing what to do, why, when, which, where but never doing it because of some certain block to my true self, still dependent on people
I know how to solve this problem that you're reading about right now, but still
I am afraid and don't want to solve it, there is this intrinsic need for approval, maybe fear, guilt, whatever it is, karma, archetypes, horoscopes, personality type, curse,

I will continue on the comments

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

beyondpraise

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 26, 2024
I am disconnected and estranged from this world and myself, feels like a complete delusion, there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory,

Paradox of choice is when there is an abundance of choices and one cannot decide

Paradox of knowledge is my problem, there is an EXCESS of knowledge on one singular topic, and everyone say they're right EVEN though they contradict each other and there is this fear of being WRONG or being my true self to be honest, that makes me FOLLOW other people, and the moment there is contradiction
I am lost again, because too many opinions, nothing seems right but everyone say their is truth
People judge too much, they never prospect
I judge too less, always prospecting
I wanna have balance between authenticity and attachment, and most important
Judgment and prospection, because it is making me insane right now

beyondpraise

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 26, 2024
I really need F*cking balance between wrong and right, prospecting and judging, attachment and authenticity, consistency and inconsistency

Whoever understood me, thank you in advance, because this shit is really making me sick

I took some tests and one day ENTP and the second day ENTJ, it is way too f*cked up because they're in extreme
97% prospecting, then 97% judging, what the hell is that?
Some kinda f*cking trauma or joke from our creator?

I know that personality isn't permanent, but yet it is, but yet it is half true, but yet it is 1/4 true, what the hell?

Truth and falsehood, what is happening to me, it is really making me anxious and F*cking stressed

As if there is BIG internal hole inside of me

beyondpraise

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 26, 2024
I really need F*cking balance between wrong and right, prospecting and judging, attachment and authenticity, consistency and inconsistency

Whoever understood me, thank you in advance, because this shit is really making me sick

I took some tests and one day ENTP and the second day ENTJ, it is way too f*cked up because they're in extreme

I know that personality isn't permanent, but yet it is, but yet it is half true, but yet it is 1/4 true, what the hell?

Truth and falsehood, what is happening to me, it is really making me anxious and F*cking stressed

Bipolar personality disorder?
I do not believe in mental disorders, yet
I do believe in them, yet
I can't believe in them, yet
I won't believe in them, plus

There is THOUSANDS of rushing opinions inside of me,
I am afraid to pick one, maybe it is wrong?
Where is truth, permanent me, there is no real me,
I simply am not there

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
People when they're born, they have two basic needs; authenticity and attachment.

Attachment is due to our parents providing us with resources and survival, if were not attached to them, we would die

Authenticity is our needs, wants, instincts and true selves independent of other people and attachment

People pleasers, indecisive people, unsuccessful, inconsistent, afraid of mistakes individuals are attachment over authenticity

Independent, detached, relaxed, focused, highly successful, smart, always learning and super achievers are authenticity over attachment

I am the first type and it had a lot of payoffs
I read almost hundred books, talked to a lot of people, and gained knowledge necessary to make my dreams come true, but here is one BIG problem with my exact concrete situation of being too attached

I won't get enough, always reading and re-reading books, talking about problems even while knowing the solutions, knowing what to do, why, when, which, where but never doing it because of some certain block to my true self, still dependent on people
I know how to solve this problem that you're reading about right now, but still
I am afraid and don't want to solve it, there is this intrinsic need for approval, maybe fear, guilt, whatever it is, karma, archetypes, horoscopes, personality type, curse,

I will continue on the comments

I am disconnected and estranged from this world and myself, feels like a complete delusion, there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory,

Paradox of choice is when there is an abundance of choices and one cannot decide

Paradox of knowledge is my problem, there is an EXCESS of knowledge on one singular topic, and everyone say they're right EVEN though they contradict each other and there is this fear of being WRONG or being my true self to be honest, that makes me FOLLOW other people, and the moment there is contradiction
I am lost again, because too many opinions, nothing seems right but everyone say their is truth
People judge too much, they never prospect
I judge too less, always prospecting
I wanna have balance between authenticity and attachment, and most important
Judgment and prospection, because it is making me insane right now

Bipolar personality disorder?
I do not believe in mental disorders, yet
I do believe in them, yet
I can't believe in them, yet
I won't believe in them, plus

There is THOUSANDS of rushing opinions inside of me,
I am afraid to pick one, maybe it is wrong?
Where is truth, permanent me, there is no real me,
I simply am not there

What's your goal?

You seem to be overthinking a lot. I'm worried you might need professional help. Please check if you need help.

I did a video that might help you get over your desire to learn your way out of problems:

Rachinrabindra

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 13, 2024
We have to love our parents also others. you written is really appreciable. people nowadays forget everything and can't balance on authenticity and attachment.

beyondpraise

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 26, 2024
What's your goal?

You seem to be overthinking a lot. I'm worried you might need professional help. Please check if you need help.

I did a video that might help you get over your desire to learn your way out of problems:
My goal is to create my own religion/philosophy, by showing how it can fully transcend people's problems and get them what they want.

beyondpraise

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 26, 2024
My goal is to create my own religion/philosophy, by showing how it can fully transcend people's problems and get them what they want.
I must build a business, physique, mental strength, relationships and abundance in success to have validity to speak things to people.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

I must build a business, physique, mental strength, relationships and abundance in success to have validity to speak things to people.
Helping people solve problems and get what they want is the cornerstone of business.

The other half is getting paid.

How will you earn money?

beyondpraise

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 26, 2024
Helping people solve problems and get what they want is the cornerstone of business.

The other half is getting paid.

How will you earn money?
I will create communities and courses + blog about my exciting life after getting it
I will dropservice before that to earn money
Help find best talent combinations and create masterpiece solutions for others' businesses

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I will create communities and courses + blog about my exciting life after getting it
I will dropservice before that to earn money
Help find best talent combinations and create masterpiece solutions for others' businesses
I can't tell if you're serious or trolling us.

Who will you help? What will you help them with? How will you do it?

Can you help someone this week?

beyondpraise

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 26, 2024
I can't tell if you're serious or trolling us.

Who will you help? What will you help them with? How will you do it?

Can you help someone this week?
I am serious
I will help people on some group chat with their "happiness" problems by introducing them to problem solving method based on letting go of emotions, that is free, but they'll pay me money, capitalism baby,
I will simply create group chat and channel, post every week,
I will also wait month or two till my habits are accelerated and my lifestyle is changed into its full potential
I will then have a blog with travel, money, women, then help others do the same BY instructions and mentorship
I can do a call for 50$ this week probably

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
595%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I am serious
I will help people on some group chat with their "happiness" problems by introducing them to problem solving method based on letting go of emotions, that is free, but they'll pay me money, capitalism baby,
I will simply create group chat and channel, post every week,
I will also wait month or two till my habits are accelerated and my lifestyle is changed into its full potential
I will then have a blog with travel, money, women, then help others do the same BY instructions and mentorship
I can do a call for 50$ this week probably

So get to it.

beyondpraise

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 26, 2024
So get to it.
I will
Actually all this problem spitting helped me
Get food (emotional, spiritual, physical) and defend family (from all kinds of problems), only two things matter in this world to a man, nothing else actually does
Rest of the world doesn't matter
My problems, this sh*t with attachment over authenticity or whatever can be solved by this realization
Get and protect, it is like biological stuff in a man
Fame, status, prestige doesn't matter, only getting your goal and then protecting your family does

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.