The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Autistic Genius Kid with higher IQ than Einstein

Anything related to matters of the mind

TheChosenOne

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Mar 13, 2014
Hey guys,

I'm very excited to be a part of this forum. I just thought this video might be able to help someone.

A genius kid named Jacob Barnett, who taught himself algebra, geometry, trigonometry and calculus in 1-2 weeks and enrolled into college at the age of 12, talks about the transition Einstein and Newton made to create their work--not because they were geniuses.

(Learning > Thinking > Creating)

At 15:25

I, personally, think we should learn from everyone and never limit ourselves just because someone is older, younger, etc. Thanks for taking your time to read.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
in my oppinion IQ doesn't mean shit and is relative. Habits are what makes or breaks you.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
The youngest Mensa member is a 2 year old - I think his IQ is like 160... some crazy shit like that.

TheChosenOne

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Mar 13, 2014
in my oppinion IQ doesn't mean shit and is relative. Habits are what makes or breaks you.
That's very true. Someone can have a high IQ but can also be very lazy. I've seen it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheChosenOne

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Mar 13, 2014
The youngest Mensa member is a 2 year old - I think his IQ is like 160... some crazy shit like that.
I just looked it up, and you're right. There are a bunch of kids around 2 or 3 with very high IQ's in the Mensa Society. That's crazy.

liquidglass

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Oct 24, 2011
I love this video and the kid, he's hyper but that's because he's loving what he's doing.

I've met many people with genuis level IQs that are working 9-5 jobs, they brag about their IQ on the 2 days they are trading their 5 days for but don't do anything with them. Unlike this kid who said it repeatedly STOP LEARNING and START THINKING. Thinking and Taking action = the fastlane. Not learning and memorizing.

....if only they taught this in college.

Tommy92l

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 20, 2012
Heard someone say "I'm a lazy genius", as if it's a good thing. Like they're smart but just can't be bothered to exert their intelligence. I bet the hard worker who isn't as smart would succeed over the lazy genius.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.