The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Brief Intro

cahootbird

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 21, 2019
My experience mostly centers around technology, coding and such - web technologies mostly, some bug bounty, some gamedev.. some contract work stuff.
I've learned a lot reading here. As I am new here, I'm not sure how to best introduce myself until I become more deeply acquainted, so bare with me.. Better to start sometimes and aim for perfection if you can't get it on the start line.

I remember reading the Millionaire Fastlane a few years ago, then following up reading Unscripted , and thinking how CENTS framework makes a lot of sense for scaling business. I remember paying for INSIDERS and learning a tip (Not sure if I should share specifics here or not) that within maybe 3-4 weeks about that allowed me to flip something and earn the money back - a time when I was having trouble with finding work, too. I want to go back and re-read the books.

While I did take lots of action in creating, one mistake I made in hindsight was not engaging with the community. There's definitely space to do work privately -- and it might be reasonable to at a time, but it has it's drawbacks.

I've had some successes, and lot of failures. I don't want to give all my pearls away publicly here (some of them were time-bound and mostly irrelevant now anyway), I might go into some more specifics on INSIDERS on my story in time. But..

*The main point* The past is good to learn from, sure. But there's been a lot of major shifts lately across various industries - Economy/Inflation, AI/LLM, Crypto, Job markets, even the Stock Market. It's not the same game it used to be. I think it makes more sense now than ever to join a group actively discussing and executing strategy, and I'd like to be a part of that..

I have a lot of ambition and drive still to do something, hoping to channel the energy into good use, and find a way to give back..

Shoutout to @MJ DeMarco for writing some amazing books, putting together this group and allowing me on this forum. Thank you sir.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

p0stscript

Silver Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Feb 7, 2018
UK
Welcome, interesting points you make, the past is good to learn from but you have to be adaptable to the future, especially as you should be the one making it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...