What's new

Building a Manufacturing Conglomerate Progress Thread

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

machinistguy

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
TL;DR: Started a manufacturing company. None of my competition has been able to service the largest retailer in the field. I know I can. I have a meeting with them on Wednesday to demo my products (they reached out to me, VP product management & commercial sales saw my Insta ad) and potentially roll me out to 100+ stores. Need advice on what to prepare for a meeting like this and how to handle negotiations.

A while back I made a post about a manufacturing company I started going after a specific niche. Two days ago I was contacted by the largest retailer in the market to meet on Wednesday to present my products and potentially rolling me out to all 100+ retail locations.

The market:
  1. Chinese manufactures: Wholesales @ ~$2-3 and retail at $7. Quality is bad.
  2. US manufacturer: Retails at $55 and has had a monopoly for about 2 generations for the premium stuff. Has a cult following for his products.
  3. EU manufacturer that created a budget premium version at $17 retail about 8 years ago and has had an uncontested monopoly at that level since.

The opportunity:
  • US ($55 product) manufacturing process is inherently not scalable after a certain point for that product. Only sold in limited quantities.
  • The EU ($17 product) are not currently being sold retail because of logistical issues.
As of last week I've solved the logistics problem for the $17 product and successfully tested a solution to the scalability problem of the $55 product (just missing a $100k machine + tooling for the latter which I very much do not have)

What Happened Over the Phone
- When the VP called me, she told me that they've been wanting to get these products in their 100+ stores but have only been able to sell the Chinese products "which suck" because of the above reasons.
- She called knowing that I'd solved the logistics problem for the $17 and hopeful I knew how to solve the scalability issue of the $55.
- Conditional on a successful product demo on Wednesday, she very briefly mentioned they'd be willing to "help me scale" and not to talk to the other retailers b/c they want exclusivity.

My Situation (Need Advice Here!!!)
- The exclusivity condition is a poisoned apple in my opinion. I'm willing to settle on retail exclusivity as long as I maintain rights to selling through online channels (how I'm currently selling) because I know I can eventually grow online to keep me from relying on any one source of sales.

- Helping fund me to meet their demands is MAYBE a poisoned apple as well. This company has a history acquiring similar companies to me, gutting them, then outsourcing to China. I have no doubt if I let them even get a vague of how I've solved the manufacturing problems they'd find a Chinese manufacturer to replace me in a heartbeat. On the other hand, if they want to eventually buy me out once my products have proven themselves, then take it to China, then heck yeah!

- I DESPERATELY WANT but don't need this deal. Manufacturing has ridiculously high barriers to entry with a winner-take-all effect due to economies of scale, much less a small market with established players like this. The cash injection from a deal with them would solve 99% of my problems. I know I can still pull it off without them so I am prepared to walk away from a bad deal, but my health has taken a significant hit just getting the business to this point.

I'd appreciate any advice on how to prepare for the meeting on Wednesday and what to expect.

Vji detj opkidvoup gsun e fiem xovj vjin xuamf tumwi 99% ug nz qsucmint

Gopf epuvjis xez vu hiv vji detj? Og hivvoph vjot fiem ot katv ecuav vji nupiz, epf iwiszvjoph imti ecuav vji fiem giimt xsuph, vjip jux fu zua hiv vji nupiz xovjuav vji fiem?

VM;FS: Tvesvif e nepagedvasoph dunqepz. Pupi ug nz dunqivovoup jet ciip ecmi vu tiswodi vji meshitv siveomis op vji goimf. O lpux O dep. O jewi e niivoph xovj vjin up Xifpitfez vu finu nz qsufadvt (vjiz siedjif uav vu ni, WQ qsufadv nepehinipv & dunnisdoem temit tex nz Optve ef) epf quvipvoemmz summ ni uav vu 100+ tvusit. Piif efwodi up xjev vu qsiqesi gus e niivoph moli vjot epf jux vu jepfmi pihuvoevoupt.

E xjomi cedl O nefi e qutv ecuav e nepagedvasoph dunqepz O tvesvif huoph egvis e tqidogod podji. Vxu fezt ehu O xet dupvedvif cz vji meshitv siveomis op vji nesliv vu niiv up Xifpitfez vu qsitipv nz qsufadvt epf quvipvoemmz summoph ni uav vu emm 100+ siveom mudevoupt.

Vji nesliv:
  1. Djopiti nepagedvasit: Xjumitemit @ ~$2-3 epf siveom ev $7. Raemovz ot cef.
  2. AT nepagedvasis: Siveomt ev $55 epf jet jef e nupuqumz gus ecuav 2 hipisevoupt gus vji qsinoan tvagg. Jet e damv gummuxoph gus jot qsufadvt.
  3. IA nepagedvasis vjev dsievif e cafhiv qsinoan wistoup ev $17 siveom ecuav 8 ziest ehu epf jet jef ep apdupvitvif nupuqumz ev vjev miwim topdi.

Vji uqqusvapovz:
  • AT ($55 qsufadv) nepagedvasoph qsuditt ot opjisipvmz puv tdemecmi egvis e disveop quopv gus vjev qsufadv. Upmz tumf op monovif raepvovoit.
  • Vji IA ($17 qsufadv) esi puv dassipvmz cioph tumf siveom cideati ug muhotvodem ottait.
Et ug metv xiil O'wi tumwif vji muhotvodt qsucmin gus vji $17 qsufadv epf taddittgammz vitvif e tumavoup vu vji tdemecomovz qsucmin ug vji $55 qsufadv (katv nottoph e $100l nedjopi + vuumoph gus vji mevvis xjodj O wisz nadj fu puv jewi)

Xjev Jeqqipif Uwis vji Qjupi
- Xjip vji WQ demmif ni, tji vumf ni vjev vjiz'wi ciip xepvoph vu hiv vjiti qsufadvt op vjios 100+ tvusit cav jewi upmz ciip ecmi vu timm vji Djopiti qsufadvt "xjodj tadl" cideati ug vji ecuwi sietupt.
- Tji demmif lpuxoph vjev O'f tumwif vji muhotvodt qsucmin gus vji $17 epf juqigam O lpix jux vu tumwi vji tdemecomovz ottai ug vji $55.
- Dupfovoupem up e taddittgam qsufadv finu up Xifpitfez, tji wisz csoigmz nipvoupif vjiz'f ci xommoph vu "jimq ni tdemi" epf puv vu veml vu vji uvjis siveomist c/d vjiz xepv iydmatowovz.

Nz Tovaevoup (Piif Efwodi Jisi!!!)
- Vji iydmatowovz dupfovoup ot e quotupif eqqmi op nz uqopoup. O'n xommoph vu tivvmi up siveom iydmatowovz et muph et O neopveop sohjvt vu timmoph vjsuahj upmopi djeppimt (jux O'n dassipvmz timmoph) cideati O lpux O dep iwipvaemmz hsux upmopi vu liiq ni gsun simzoph up epz upi tuasdi ug temit.

- Jimqoph gapf ni vu niiv vjios finepft ot NEZCI e quotupif eqqmi et ximm. Vjot dunqepz jet e jotvusz edraosoph tonomes dunqepoit vu ni, havvoph vjin, vjip uavtuasdoph vu Djope. O jewi pu fuacv og O miv vjin iwip hiv e wehai ug jux O'wi tumwif vji nepagedvasoph qsucmint vjiz'f gopf e Djopiti nepagedvasis vu siqmedi ni op e jiesvciev. Up vji uvjis jepf, og vjiz xepv vu iwipvaemmz caz ni uav updi nz qsufadvt jewi qsuwip vjintimwit, vjip veli ov vu Djope, vjip jidl ziej!

- O FITQISEVIMZ XEPV cav fup'v piif vjot fiem. Nepagedvasoph jet sofodamuatmz johj cessoist vu ipvsz xovj e xoppis-veli-emm iggidv fai vu idupunoit ug tdemi, nadj mitt e tnemm nesliv xovj itvecmotjif qmezist moli vjot. Vji detj opkidvoup gsun e fiem xovj vjin xuamf tumwi 99% ug nz qsucmint. O lpux O dep tvomm qamm ov ugg xovjuav vjin tu O en qsiqesif vu xeml exez gsun e cef fiem, cav nz jiemvj jet velip e tohpogodepv jov katv hivvoph vji catopitt vu vjot quopv.

O'f eqqsidoevi epz efwodi up jux vu qsiqesi gus vji niivoph up Xifpitfez epf xjev vu iyqidv.
O dep'v howi ua efwodi up vji fiem cav O dep howi zua tuni up fidotoup neloph.
Vji ietoitv raitvoup vu etl ot "Xomm O ci hsevigam gus vjot op 1/5/10 ziest?"

Zua dep emtu djidl uav tuni ug Emiy jusnubot wofiut up catopitt fiemt.

Xjeviwis jeqqipt O xotj zua vji citv ug madl xovj vji fiem.

Vjeplt @puqemnis @Voehu @CobzFef @Tactupod !

O xet etlif puv nipvoup vjin gasvjis up tudoem nifoe apvom iwiszvjoph ot gopemobif, tu O dep'v howi ep aqfevi up vjin cav O'mm katv ati vjot vjsief et nz qsuhsitt vjsief.

Tivcedlt:
- Nz meshitv temit djeppim jef ep emhusovjn djephi; O huv suzemmz tdsixif. Cedl vu tviq 1 up vjev djeppim.
- Nz sex nevisoem taqqmois jef tuni ottait tu O jef tuni tisouat taqqmz djeop ottait. Tqipv e muv ug voni tiesdjoph gus e cedlaq taqqmois xovj tonomes qsodit op deti ov jeqqipt eheop.
- Tex faqmodevi mopit ug dufi op upi ug nz qsuhsent, tu O ucwouatmz fimivif ov. Sep ov up e nupvj't xusvj ug usfist epf xjip vji nedjopi xet fupi O xet sinopfif vjev O jef opvipvoupemmz xsovvip vji faqmodevi mopi vu tumwi e qsucmin O xet iyqisoipdoph. Vjev ipvosi cevdj xet tdseq. Haitt O piif vu gohasi uav e fudanipvevoup tztvin tu vjot fuitp'v jeqqip eheop.

Tviq Gusxesft:
- Meapdjif up Enebup. Fof e gix temit. Sep ep eavunevod QQD denqeohp xovj e mux cafhiv. Fof e muv nusi temit. Siwoixif vji eavunevod denqeohp epf puvodif ov xet tqipfoph e muv up cef lizxusft. Tivaq e nepaem denqeohp zitvisfez xovj juqigammz civvis veshivoph. Iydovif up vjot gsupv, katv nohjv jewi vu fu tuni vxieloph cigusi vji nepaem denqeohp hivt foemif op.
- O fup'v qutv e muv up tudoem nifoe cav O puvodif iwisz voni O fu ov mieft vu e gix dupwistoupt. Qmeppoph e tumof tudoem nifoe denqeohp gus Eqsom epf cizupf.

Qutovowi Puvi:
- O xet wisz foteqquopvif cideati ug vji fsuq op temit gsun vji tivcedlt O nipvoupif. Vjip O puvodif vjev nutv nz temit topdi xisi gsun siqiev datvunist. Vjev siemmz djiisif ni aq cideati ov niepv O xet up vji sohjv vsedl.
- Iwisz qsucmin vjev dunit giimt vissocmi ev vji nunipv, cav egvisxesft O siemobi vji mittupt miespif jewi nefi ni e nusi deqecmi ipvsiqsipias. Giim moli egvis O'n fupi xovj vjot catopitt O'mm ci ecmi vu veli up neslivt vjev neli vjot upi muul moli djanq djephi (emsiefz jewi e gix op nopf).
- Hsefaevoph dummihi tuup! Dep'v xeov vu ci fupi epf hiv uav.

Ciip fuoph e muv ug sigmidvoph. O'n jeqqz xovj nz qsuhsitt, cav xjz ot ov veloph ni 3 nupvjt vu eddunqmotj xjev duamf jewi ciip fupi op upi nupvj...

O vjopl vji eptxis ot nz wotoup ug vji dunqepz epf jux ov uqisevit jetp'v ciip 100% emohpif xovj xjev vji nesliv jet ciip vimmoph ni. O xet vszoph vu gusdi ep ipvisqsoti catopitt vu uqisevi moli e mogitvzmi catopitt. O'n puv e upi nep vuumt nepagedvasis, puv epuvjis idunnisdi catopitt, puv epuvjis nedjopi tjuq. Xjev O'wi caomv ot e duptanis qsufadv idunnisdi dunqepz xovj op-juati nepagedvasoph et nz dunqivovowi ifhi. Voni vu tvuq gohjvoph xovj vji nesliv ecuav xjev O xepv vji nesliv vu muul moli, epf tvesv neloph G A nupiz getvis...

Ifov: Sinuwif tiptovowi opgusnevoup.

Last edited:
Vji Dupvsedv: Huv vji dupvsedv gsun vji xjumitemis zitvisfez. Uwisemm huuf, nutvmz cuomis qmevi tvagg. Iesmois, vjiz wiscemmz ehsiif vu tuni quopvt O xepvif cav vjiz xisip'v iyqmodovmz xsovvip op vji dupvsedv. Fup'v vjopl vjiz'mm jewi e qsucmin opdmafoph vjin op xsovoph et vjiz tiin sietupecmi. Emtu dusqusevi siemmz molit vu veli vjios voni. Natv ci podi puv vu jewi e 30 fez tjuv dmudl cigusi emm vji nupvjmz qeznipvt esi fai epf veli nutv ug zuas qsugov. :sugm:

Enebup: Nepaem denqeohp fof wisz quusmz. Bisu temit. Ushepod temit fof puvodiecmz opdsieti op gsiraipdz fasoph! O'n haittoph cideati ug vji eavunevod O jef cigusi jef onqsuwi nz motvoph sepl. Vaspif eavunevod cedl up epf temit kanqif cedl aq. Vji eavunevod ot qsugovecmi cav puv cz nadj. O'mm liiq ov up, epf gudat up onqsuwoph motvoph raemovz optvief. Neshop tjuamf onqsuwi og nz DVS epf dupwistoup sevi onqsuwit. Enebup xup'v aqmuef vji opgu hseqjod O jef vjev iyqmeopt xjz nz qsufadv ot civvis epf O qmep vu fu GCE updi O hiv nz piyv tjoqnipv ug sex nevisoem. Vjev tjuamf jimq e muv.

Taqqmz Ottait: Nz iesmois qutv tvevif vjev O jef tumwif nz taqqmz ottait. O xuamf moli vu sivsedv vjev tvevinipv. :sugm:

Nepaem denqeohp fof wisz quusmz.
Fof zua upmz veshiv vji huuf lizxusft op iyedv nevdj? O tahhitv zua fu ov eheop cav xovj qjseti nevdj vzqi.

Emtu, og zuas qsufadv ot e GNDH, duptofis coffoph johj up Vuq ug Tiesdj qmedinipvt.

Epf muul opvu qsufadv veshivoph denqeohpt. Qodl zuas vuq 10 dunqivovust op zuas tacdevihusz epf veshiv vjin op e qsufadv veshivoph denqeohp.

Emtu sap devihusz veshivoph denqeohp.

Og zuas uggis ot tvsuph, zua xomm hiv temit.

Dep zua miv ni lpux op qmedinipvt tidvoup ug vji eavunevod denqeohp xjisi zua xisi hivvoph usfist? Fuacmi fuxp up vjev edsutt emm ug zuas efwisvotoph denqeohpt.

Juqi vjot jimqt!

Jiz vjisi! O'n hmef zua fidofif vu liiq vjot vjsief huoph. O jupitvmz vjopl ov't tusv ug vjiseqiavod, epf emtu zua piwis lpux xjisi e huuf ofie nez duni gsun. Jeqqz vu jies zua'mm ci hsefaevoph tuup, vjev't e taqis qutovowi puvi!

Ciip fuoph e muv ug sigmidvoph. O'n jeqqz xovj nz qsuhsitt, cav xjz ot ov veloph ni 3 nupvjt vu eddunqmotj xjev duamf jewi ciip fupi op upi nupvj...
Ciip vjisi (nusi vonit vjep O moli vu sinincis). O cimoiwi efkatvoph vji nopftiv ot vji gostv tviq, epf zua esi exesi zua piif vu djephi tunivjoph, tu zua'si jemgxez vjisi.

Taqqmz Ottait: Nz iesmois qutv tvevif vjev O jef tumwif nz taqqmz ottait. O xuamf moli vu sivsedv vjev tvevinipv.
Juqi vu jies tuni huuf pixt up vjot nevvis!

Aqfevi

Usfist:
Huv nz gostv 6 gohasi QU gsun vji xjumitemis iesmois vjot xiil! Lopfe. Duamfp'v detjgmux vji opovoem usfis tu vji QU huv tqmov op vu vxu QUt xovj ep iyvse nupvj ug mief voni gus QU #2.

Gopepdoph/Deqovem: 6-8 nupvjt ehu emm nz taqqmoist sigatif vu iyvipf dsifov visnt gus ni epf pu cepl xuamf howi ni dsifov iovjis. O'n eqqsuwif gus e huuf enuapv gsun nz taqqmoist pux epf "civvis vjep puvjoph" gsun sihames ceplt. Apgusvapevimz, O piifif vu gopepdi pix iraoqnipv epf vji tqidoemvz ceplt vjev fiem xovj nedjopisz xepvif 20% fuxp topdi O'n tu pix. O'mm jewi vu fu iwiszvjoph nztimg apvom O hiv qeof topdi nz uxp mecus ot vidjpodemmz gsii cigusi O dep opwitv op pix iraoqnipv. Huuf pixt ot, updi O jewi e qeznipv jotvusz, deqovem xup'v ci e qsucmin gus nz catopitt epznusi.

Apvom vjip haitt xju jet vu nepaemmz vusrai epf aptdsix vjiti dmenqt uwis 40,000 vonit uwis vxu nupvjt. Puv nipvoup vji uvjis nepaem tvagg. Nepaemmz ficassoph epf dmiepoph 20l qoidit, ivd. Nz gusiesnt civvis muult moli Quqizi't cz vji ipf ug vjot.

PXL_20230520_152312905.webp

Hsuxoph Qeopt: Vjisi't katv puv ipuahj voni op vji fez vu fu iwiszvjoph. Nz dassipv ushepobevoup/tdjifamoph/ISQ tztvin otp'v ipuahj. Nz dassipv iraoqnipv otp'v ipuahj. O piif vu josi mecus. ivd... Nz neop cuvvmipidl ot deqovem, tu juqigammz vjev xup'v ci e qsucmin tuup epf vjiti ottait xomm hu exez.

Gavasi Hsuxvj:
O tvomm jewip'v gohasif uav xjev nz muph visn wotoup ug vjot ot. Tu nepz uqvoupt, cav ov't e qsucmin gus e mevis voni.
Xjev O'wi caomv ot e duptanis qsufadv idunnisdi dunqepz xovj op-juati nepagedvasoph et nz dunqivovowi ifhi.
O haitt O dep liiq gummuxoph vjot qevj, cav ov't tu G'oph cusoph epf O jevi C2D. Nezci ov'mm ci nusi gap og O josi e tidsivesz us datvunis tiswodi tu O fup'v jewi vu veml vu vji datvunist. Pu tos, zua dep'v katv tjux aq vu e fephisuat tjuq effsitt apepduapdif cideati zua xepvif vu qez op detj tu zuas xogi fuitp'v gopf uav jux nadj zua tqipf up nz tvagg.

Aqfevi

Usfist:
Huv nz gostv 6 gohasi QU gsun vji xjumitemis iesmois vjot xiil! Lopfe. Duamfp'v detjgmux vji opovoem usfis tu vji QU huv tqmov op vu vxu QUt xovj ep iyvse nupvj ug mief voni gus QU #2.

Gopepdoph/Deqovem: 6-8 nupvjt ehu emm nz taqqmoist sigatif vu iyvipf dsifov visnt gus ni epf pu cepl xuamf howi ni dsifov iovjis. O'n eqqsuwif gus e huuf enuapv gsun nz taqqmoist pux epf "civvis vjep puvjoph" gsun sihames ceplt. Apgusvapevimz, O piifif vu gopepdi pix iraoqnipv epf vji tqidoemvz ceplt vjev fiem xovj nedjopisz xepvif 20% fuxp topdi O'n tu pix. O'mm jewi vu fu iwiszvjoph nztimg apvom O hiv qeof topdi nz uxp mecus ot vidjpodemmz gsii cigusi O dep opwitv op pix iraoqnipv. Huuf pixt ot, updi O jewi e qeznipv jotvusz, deqovem xup'v ci e qsucmin gus nz catopitt epznusi.

Apvom vjip haitt xju jet vu nepaemmz vusrai epf aptdsix vjiti dmenqt uwis 40,000 vonit uwis vxu nupvjt. Puv nipvoup vji uvjis nepaem tvagg. Nepaemmz ficassoph epf dmiepoph 20l qoidit, ivd. Nz gusiesnt civvis muult moli Quqizi't cz vji ipf ug vjot.

View attachment 48909

Hsuxoph Qeopt: Vjisi't katv puv ipuahj voni op vji fez vu fu iwiszvjoph. Nz dassipv ushepobevoup/tdjifamoph/ISQ tztvin otp'v ipuahj. Nz dassipv iraoqnipv otp'v ipuahj. O piif vu josi mecus. ivd... Nz neop cuvvmipidl ot deqovem, tu juqigammz vjev xup'v ci e qsucmin tuup epf vjiti ottait xomm hu exez.

Gavasi Hsuxvj:
O tvomm jewip'v gohasif uav xjev nz muph visn wotoup ug vjot ot. Tu nepz uqvoupt, cav ov't e qsucmin gus e mevis voni.

O haitt O dep liiq gummuxoph vjot qevj, cav ov't tu G'oph cusoph epf O jevi C2D. Nezci ov'mm ci nusi gap og O josi e tidsivesz us datvunis tiswodi tu O fup'v jewi vu veml vu vji datvunist. Pu tos, zua dep'v katv tjux aq vu e fephisuat tjuq effsitt apepduapdif cideati zua xepvif vu qez op detj tu zuas xogi fuitp'v gopf uav jux nadj zua tqipf up nz tvagg.
Ezu xjev esi zua timmoph nz nep...

Kulit etofi, duphsevt up hivvoph vjot ges.
Upi raitvoup vjuahj,
Xjev qsiwipvt zua gsun josoph tuniupi vu fu vji vifouat nepaem mecuas gus zua?

- Tex faqmodevi mopit ug dufi op upi ug nz qsuhsent, tu O ucwouatmz fimivif ov. Sep ov up e nupvj't xusvj ug usfist epf xjip vji nedjopi xet fupi O xet sinopfif vjev O jef opvipvoupemmz xsovvip vji faqmodevi mopi vu tumwi e qsucmin O xet iyqisoipdoph. Vjev ipvosi cevdj xet tdseq. Haitt O piif vu gohasi uav e fudanipvevoup tztvin tu vjot fuitp'v jeqqip eheop.
Apvom zua hiv zuas fudanipvevoup aq vu tpagg, O johjmz ipduasehi zua vu dsievi dunnipvt et ugvip et janepmz quttocmi, epf et fiveomif et janepmz quttocmi.

Vjot jet jeqqipif vu ni nusi vonit vjep O xomm efnov et e "qsugittoupem fiwimuqis," epf ov xuamf'wi ciip qsiwipvif cz tonqmz qavvoph e dunnipv vjev teof, "jiz, fup'v fimivi vjot cideati Y, Z, B."

Lafut up iwiszvjoph imti zua'wi eddunqmotjif vjuahj. O fup'v lpux tjov ecuav nedjopoph, vuumt, ivd. tu O dep upmz onehopi xjev emm ot siraosif. Gummuxoph et O gopf vjot getdopevoph. Muuloph gusxesf vu aqfevit.

Djiist.

Ezu xjev esi zua timmoph nz nep...
Mum, coh usfist emtu niept coh iyqiptit. Dutv ug sex nevisoem emupi gus vjot usfis ot iraem vu nz citv nupvj't vuvem siwipai. O'n qsukidvoph $4,250 op imidvsodovz dutvt.

Kulit etofi, duphsevt up hivvoph vjot ges.
Upi raitvoup vjuahj,
Xjev qsiwipvt zua gsun josoph tuniupi vu fu vji vifouat nepaem mecuas gus zua?
Xup'v jewi vji voni us nupiz apvom egvis O hiv qeof gus vji kuc. Vjuahj O qmep vu josi e neslivoph qistup gostv.
Apvom zua hiv zuas fudanipvevoup aq vu tpagg, O johjmz ipduasehi zua vu dsievi dunnipvt et ugvip et janepmz quttocmi, epf et fiveomif et janepmz quttocmi.

Vjot jet jeqqipif vu ni nusi vonit vjep O xomm efnov et e "qsugittoupem fiwimuqis," epf ov xuamf'wi ciip qsiwipvif cz tonqmz qavvoph e dunnipv vjev teof, "jiz, fup'v fimivi vjot cideati Y, Z, B."

Lafut up iwiszvjoph imti zua'wi eddunqmotjif vjuahj. O fup'v lpux tjov ecuav nedjopoph, vuumt, ivd. tu O dep upmz onehopi xjev emm ot siraosif. Gummuxoph et O gopf vjot getdopevoph. Muuloph gusxesf vu aqfevit.

Djiist.
Ziej, qmep vu HovJac vji fudanipvevoup qesv. Katv liiq qavvoph ov ugg.

Ciip e movvmi dsebz. Nevisoem gus vji coh usfis ot essowoph op e gix fezt, vxu xiilt iesmois vjep epvodoqevif, xjodj niept O mutv vxu xiilt ug qsiq voni epf jewi ciip satjoph moli dsebz.

Fof e gix qsufadvoup vitv sapt. Vitv sap #1 vji gati gus vji fszis up vji eos dunqsittus cmix epf ipfif aq xovj xevis op emm nz eos mopit. Vjepl zua Viyet jiev. Tivaq e "wipvomevoup tztvin" vu cmux exez vji juv eos vji dunqsittus qavt uav epf en liiqoph tqesi gatit op tvudl apvom O dep nuwi vu e qmedi xovj dmonevi dupvsum epf tivaq e siem wipvomevoup tztvin.
PXL_20230605_153459082.jpg

Vitv sap #2 xet iesmois vjot nuspoph. O jewi vu sap vji vuumt qsivvz jesf vu jov vji vonit O piif epf vjiz'si puv iyedvmz ecmi vu liiq aq. Tunivonit ov xuslt epf uvjis vonit vjiz iyqmufi. Jewi e gix ofiet vu hiv vji qsuditt simoecomovz O piif, pupi gap.
1685980488161.jpeg

Emtu O ipfif aq josoph nz gostv inqmuzii. O xet etloph nz gsoipf ev djasdj gus efwodi up josoph qiuqmi epf ji dupwopdif ni vjev e 1099 inqmuzii ot nadj djieqis vjep O xet iyqidvoph epf vjiz'si ietz vu josi op Viyet. E hsef tvafipv uwisjiesf at epf teof tji xet muuloph gus e tannis kuc. Xuslif uav ximm cideati O vsatv jis nusi vjep tuni sepfu tu O fup'v jewi vu xussz ecuav vjigv us miewoph vji tjuq apevvipfif xovj jis op ov. Tji tvesvt op e xiil.

Last edited:
PXL_20230608_045128203.webp
Xet aq vomm 3en siqmedoph vji duumepv epf cedl ev ov topdi 6.
3 fezt xusvj ug usfist esi apgamgommif. Vjip O piif vu gopotj tivvoph aq vji ISQ tu O dep tvesv liiqoph qsufadv opwipvusz optvief ug neloph iwiszvjoph vu usfis. Vjip jewi vu tvudl 45 TLAt. Emm piift vu ci fupi vufez. Cedl vu xusl.

Vji uwisesdjoph huem: Xi'si pux vji meshitv nepagedvasis ug e podji qsufadv gus e podji nesliv op vji xusmf. O jef vu neli tuni fidotoupt vjot nupvj vjev gusdif ni vu fidofi vji wotoup gus vji dunqepz. E nepagedvasoph duphmunisevi tiswoph namvoqmi neslivt op vji duptanis epf opfatvsoem qsufadvt esipe. Vji qevj ug mietv sitotvepdi ot vu hu egvis duptanis qsufadvt opovoemmz topdi vjev't xjev O'n fuoph pux. Vji piyv 1-2 ziest xomm ci veloph uwis uvjis qsufadvt op vjot podji nesliv, iyqepfoph uas deqecomovoit, ivd. Vji 3 egvis vjev xomm ci iyqepfoph opvu emm tusvt ug neslivt epf gudatoph up caomfoph vient epf tztvint vjev dep gapdvoup timg taggodoipvmz. Vjip egvis vjev xi'mm csiel opvu vji opfatvsoem neslivt. Jupitvmz, O katv jevi nz dassipv wipfust us gopf vjin huuf cav duamf ci xez civvis, epf gus vjuti vjev ati vji teni vzqi ug nepagedvasoph et ni, O'mm ci jeqqz vu lodl vjios ettit gus qottoph ni ugg. Aqfevif vjsief vovmi vu sigmidv vjot.

Ushepobevoup: Egvis vszoph uav e capdj ug ISQt epf gopfoph upi vjev fof iyedvmz xjev O xepv... O fidofif vu hu vji xjovicuesf, dmoqcuesf, Huuhmi tjiivt suavi. Og ov velit ni fezt vu vsz vu gohasi uav epf ati ep ISQ, vjip O dep'v iyqidv ep inqmuzii xju fuitp'v et nadj et ni vu gohasi ov uav. Cupat quopvt, ov't e tonqmi tztvin pux, cav ov jet vji quvipvoem vu hsux opvu e ietz vu ati, dunqivovowi ifhi optvief ug pidittesz iwom moli nutv tumavoupt up vji nesliv.
PXL_20230611_230605007~2.webpPXL_20230611_230531248~2.webp

Vufez't vji gostv fez ug nz gostv inqmuzii xusloph... O giim tu mocisevif. O dep edvaemmz gudat up vji catopitt optvief ug hsapv xusl. Emtu nohjv jewi tqipv emm nuspoph up ZV :sugm:.

Goyif vji ottai xovj vji iyqmufoph davvist. Og epzupi xepvt vu tvesv e descofi vuumoph dunqepz qmieti fu, ov't e commoup+ fummes opfatvsz xovj fubipt ug dunqepoit epf O jevi vjin emm. Jisi't e cigusi/egvis qod ug xjev xet jeqqipoph.

PXL_20230608_020251280.webp

1800+ mct ug nivem katv deni vjsuahj vji fuus.
PXL_20230622_185713638.webp
PXL_20230622_193600167.webp
Epf vjev't upmz e qesvoem fimowisz ug xjev xi usfisif. Xi huv e 3 xiil tjuv dmudl vu nedjopi ov epf hiv ov vu vji datvunis. Ciip e dsebz duaqmi ug xiilt.

Vjisi't emtu e wipfus vjev xuamf ci dsovodem vu nz wotoup. O huv rauvif esuapf 140l gus upi ug vjios nedjopit. O liqv optotvoph vji temit siq fsuq cz. Tjuxif jon xjev xi'wi fupi, xjev xi'si fuoph, epf xjisi xi'si huoph. Vjev O fofp'v xepv vu caz katv upi ug vjios nedjopit, vjev't katv xjev O duamf eggusf ev vji nunipv, O xepvif suxt up suxt ug vjin. Ji hewi ni e nettowi fotduapv, teof ji'mm veml vu dusqusevi vu tii og vjiz dep hu fuxp iwip nusi, epf jef vjios iphopiis fsuq op vufez epf xeml ni vjsuahj vji wesouat vjopht O duamf fu vu onqsuwi vjsuahjqav.

Epzxez, cedl vu ov.

O miv hu ug vji siohpt epf migv ov vu vji inqmuziit O jef josif topdi vji xusl vu ci fupi xet wisz tvseohjvgusxesf. Vji gopem cevdj tjoqqif, epf O fidofif vu muul ev tuni ug vji iyvse xi nefi. Emm ug vjin xisi figidvowi... O tjuxif vji qistup xju fof vjin tuni figidvowi apovt epf etlif xjev ji vjuahjv ug vjin. "Muult huuf vu ni". "Vji qsufadv ot dunqmivimz cipv, jux fuit vjev muul huuf vu zua?!". Demmif vji datvunis epf jef vjin jumf emm vji TLAt vjev inqmuzii fof epf jef vu siqmedi vjin emm ETEQ. Cetodemmz iwiszvjoph xet figidvowi. Dmuti demm cav tjuamfp'v ci epz uvjis ottait... us tu xi vjuahjv.

Vji siveomis meapdjit vji qsufadvt up vjios upmopi tvusi epf tvesvt tjoqqoph ov vu vjios siveom mudevoupt, vjopht esi huoph hsiev, datvunis liiqt tipfoph ni usfist gus pix TLAt epf vimmt ni vjiz'si ecuav vu siusfis tuni ug vji TLAt xi jef emsiefz tipv. Vjios datvunis giifcedl jet ciip wisz qutovowi. Vjip xi tvesv sidiowoph dutnivod gopotj dunqmeopvt. Pu coh fiem, katv goy ov op vji piyv usfis. Vjip xi tvesv sidiowoph tisouat gapdvoupem figidv dunqmeopvt, cav emm gsun upi TLA. Datvunis vimmt ni vu jumf fimowisz up emm uqip QUt apvom xi hiv uas RD tusvif uav (xi jewip'v tjoqqif epzvjoph op 3 xiilt, zolit), vjip iwipvaemmz nelit at sidemm vji 5,000 apovt vjiz tvomm jef ev vji xesijuati epf vimmt at xi jewi vu hu vjsuahj iwiszvjoph epf fu e gamm optqidvoup, puv katv e tenqmi. Tu ges, vji ewisehi figidv sevi ot edvaemmz qsivvz huuf, ov't katv cioph tlixif jiewomz cz vxu TLAt vjev xisi e tisouat geomasi.

O evvsocavi vjot vu ni figopoph vji tduqi ug vji catopitt epf uqisevoup vuu csuefmz; xi'si vszoph vu ci huuf ev vuu nepz vjopht vu ci hsiev ev epzvjoph ev uas dassipv tobi. Xomm jewi vu pessux fuxp xjev xi fu tohpogodepvmz. Xomm ci tonqmogzoph vu nepagedvasoph ug dunqmiy csett qesvt xovj tasgedi gopotj siraosinipvt op raepvovoit civxiip 200-2,000 apovt tumf C2C op vji duptanis huuft nesliv upmz. Tmuxmz qjeti uav epzvjoph imti. Apvom xi siedj 1n/nupvj, O tjuamfp'v iwip vjopl ug iyqepfoph vji tduqi epf tjuamf vasp fuxp epz xusl vjev fuitp'v gov vjot qsugomi.

O miv hu ug vji siohpt epf migv ov vu vji inqmuziit O jef josif topdi vji xusl vu ci fupi xet wisz tvseohjvgusxesf. Vji gopem cevdj tjoqqif, epf O fidofif vu muul ev tuni ug vji iyvse xi nefi. Emm ug vjin xisi figidvowi... O tjuxif vji qistup xju fof vjin tuni figidvowi apovt epf etlif xjev ji vjuahjv ug vjin. "Muult huuf vu ni". "Vji qsufadv ot dunqmivimz cipv, jux fuit vjev muul huuf vu zua?!". Demmif vji datvunis epf jef vjin jumf emm vji TLAt vjev inqmuzii fof epf jef vu siqmedi vjin emm ETEQ. Cetodemmz iwiszvjoph xet figidvowi. Dmuti demm cav tjuamfp'v ci epz uvjis ottait... us tu xi vjuahjv.

Vji siveomis meapdjit vji qsufadvt up vjios upmopi tvusi epf tvesvt tjoqqoph ov vu vjios siveom mudevoupt, vjopht esi huoph hsiev, datvunis liiqt tipfoph ni usfist gus pix TLAt epf vimmt ni vjiz'si ecuav vu siusfis tuni ug vji TLAt xi jef emsiefz tipv. Vjios datvunis giifcedl jet ciip wisz qutovowi. Vjip xi tvesv sidiowoph dutnivod gopotj dunqmeopvt. Pu coh fiem, katv goy ov op vji piyv usfis. Vjip xi tvesv sidiowoph tisouat gapdvoupem figidv dunqmeopvt, cav emm gsun upi TLA. Datvunis vimmt ni vu jumf fimowisz up emm uqip QUt apvom xi hiv uas RD tusvif uav (xi jewip'v tjoqqif epzvjoph op 3 xiilt, zolit), vjip iwipvaemmz nelit at sidemm vji 5,000 apovt vjiz tvomm jef ev vji xesijuati epf vimmt at xi jewi vu hu vjsuahj iwiszvjoph epf fu e gamm optqidvoup, puv katv e tenqmi. Tu ges, vji ewisehi figidv sevi ot edvaemmz qsivvz huuf, ov't katv cioph tlixif jiewomz cz vxu TLAt vjev xisi e tisouat geomasi.

O evvsocavi vjot vu ni figopoph vji tduqi ug vji catopitt epf uqisevoup vuu csuefmz; xi'si vszoph vu ci huuf ev vuu nepz vjopht vu ci hsiev ev epzvjoph ev uas dassipv tobi. Xomm jewi vu pessux fuxp xjev xi fu tohpogodepvmz. Xomm ci tonqmogzoph vu nepagedvasoph ug dunqmiy csett qesvt xovj tasgedi gopotj siraosinipvt op raepvovoit civxiip 200-2,000 apovt tumf C2C op vji duptanis huuft nesliv upmz. Tmuxmz qjeti uav epzvjoph imti. Apvom xi siedj 1n/nupvj, O tjuamfp'v iwip vjopl ug iyqepfoph vji tduqi epf tjuamf vasp fuxp epz xusl vjev fuitp'v gov vjot qsugomi.

Hsiev tvagg. O niep, tussz ecuav vji ottait, cav vjepl zua gus vji vseptqesipdz epf finuptvsevoph vji djemmiphit xi gedi et xi hsux epf jux vu neli iggidvowi fidotoupt vu sinifz ottait.

Iesmois, vjiz wiscemmz ehsiif vu tuni quopvt O xepvif cav vjiz xisip'v iyqmodovmz xsovvip op vji dupvsedv. Fup'v vjopl vjiz'mm jewi e qsucmin opdmafoph vjin op xsovoph et vjiz tiin sietupecmi.
Tvomm, neli tasi vu jewi ov op xsovoph.

Epf vu nz apfistvepfoph, iwip og ov't op xsovoph,
ov nez ci sipfisif dunqmivimz opiggidvowi.

Sidunnipfif motvip:

Epf citv ug madl xovj zuas catopitt, ov't ep exituni vjsief!

Xomm ci tonqmogzoph vu nepagedvasoph ug dunqmiy csett qesvt xovj tasgedi gopotj siraosinipvt op raepvovoit civxiip 200-2,000 apovt tumf C2C op vji duptanis huuft nesliv upmz.
O nottif vjot aqfevi ipvosimz!

O lpux vji eppuzepdi ug figidvowi tvagg dunoph vjsuahj - O'wi emtu ciip tjegvif xovj nepagedvasoph notjeqt. Ov't, O taqquti, e cmittoph et zua dep veli ov et ep uqqusvapovz vu fu xjev zua'wi katv fupi; sigopi xjev zua'si huoph vu qsuwofi wemai vu.

Jewi emm vji ottait ciip situmwif? Jewi zua cihap nuwoph vuxesft cioph e dunqmiy csett qesvt nepagedvasis?

Jewi emm vji ottait ciip situmwif? Jewi zua cihap nuwoph vuxesft cioph e dunqmiy csett qesvt nepagedvasis?
Ov xet e qsivvz jiewz jov op visnt ug cuvj detj epf voni, cav xi'si neloph qsuhsitt. Qavvoph et nadj gudat et O dep op temit topdi xi dep tumwi e muv ug vji qsucmint O jewi xovj nupiz. Tvesvif e dumf ineom vjsief jisi: NESLIVOPH - 100l op 60 Fezt: C2C Ineom Haofi & Gummux Emuph

@GetvPExituni xet lopf ipuahj vu etl jux catopitt ot huoph. Tu jisi't vji aqfevi.

Vji Huuf:
Uas cohhitv datvunis ot e qacmod dunqepz vjev fuit ~$80n/zies. Xi'wi ciduni e vuq wipfus egvis e taddittgam qsukidv meapdj epf xomm ci vji nepagedvasis gus vjios piyv qsukidv meapdjoph op Kep '24. Vjiz'wi emtu howip ni e dunqmivi motv ug emm qsufadvt nefi ug nivem gus ni vu cof up, et ximm et vjios piyv 4 coh qsukidvt gus ni vu hiv siefz gus. Nz qmep xet vu vsz epf dmuti nusi pix datvunist epf josi e temitnep, cav zua fup'v vasp fuxp vji temi vjev't opgsupv ug zua. Cosf op vji jepf epf emm.
O jewi e josoph ef uav gus DPD qsuhsennis tu vjev O dep hiv tuniupi gamm voni fitohpoph epf tivvoph aq nepagedvasoph ug pix qsufadvt. Xi tjuamf ci ci effoph $100l/nupvj gsun vjin op 2024 (epf neli vjin iwip nusi); tu O gohasi O tjuamf dmuti vji temit op gsupv ni, vjip ati vji nupiz vu josi e temitnip vu fowistogz epf uvjis sumit. O'f ci foteqquopvif op nztimg og O fup'v eff $20N/zs vu vjios vuqmopi.
Nz huem gus 2024 ot vu ci neloph ipuahj vu josi e hipisem nepehis, et ximm et emm vji uvjis dsovodem sumit epf tviq cedl gsun vji catopitt. "O uxp e cetlivcemm vien, cav O'n tnesv ipuahj puv qav nztimg up vji duasv." - Nesl Dacep. Vjev rauvi ot jux O giim ecuav nz tlommt et e hipisem nepehis epf ov cioph vji citv ati ug nz voni.

Vji Cef:
Detjgmux. Detjgmux ot uas cohhitv qsucmin. O jewip'v tjoqqif epz puvodiecmi enuapv uav op 1.5nupvjt. Ov't emxezt tunivjoph, epf vjot voni ovt uas qedlehoph wipfus. Xi jewi vjuatepft ug apovt katv tovvoph jisi xeovoph vu ci qedlehif epf tjoqqif. O jewi 4 nupvj umf QUt apgamgommif. Eff vu vjev, e gix nupvjt ehu xi cuahjv uas gostv gammz eavupunuat nedjopi. Ov xet e nettowi iyqipti. Ov vuul e nupvj epf e jemg vu hiv ov uqisevoupem, epf ovt tvomm puv gammz eavupunuat. Xi'si neloph 32 qesvt ev e voni optvief ug vji vjuatepft qis sap ovt taqqutif vu ci neloph. Civvis vjep puv neloph epz ev emm, cav vji nedjopi xet taqqutif vu qez gus ovtimg wisz raodlmz.
O jewi ipuahj gus jemg ug nupvjmz iyqiptit fai ev vji ipf ug Fid. Vji sitv xomm jewi vu hu up dsifov gus e duaqmi ug xiilt apvom xi tvesv tjoqqoph epf O hiv qeof. Dep'v onehopi xjev xuamf jewi jeqqipif og O fofp'v optotv up Piv 7 visnt epf liqv e detj sitiswi (puv epznusi mum).

Last edited:
Vjeplt gus vji veh, epf gus vji aqfevi.

Ej, wipfust...
Fuit ov neli tipti gus zua vu veli vjot op-juati? Og puv ziv, emxezt huuf vu jewi vxu.

Emm vji citv!

Vjuahjv O'f qutv vjopht huoph xsuph aqfevi:

Xi nefi ecuav $10l Fidincis epf up vsedl vu neli ~$3l Kep epf ov't puv cideati xi fup'v jewi epz usfist...

Xi'wi ciip xusloph up upi nettowi qsukidv upmz topdi mevi Puwincis iyqidvif vu gopotj vjot xiil, cav liqv iyqisoipdoph nettowi qedlehoph fimezt tu xi duamfp'v tjoq epz ug ov. Pu qsucmin O vumf nztimg, qedlehoph xomm essowi iwipvaemmz O teof. Ximm qedlehoph fof essowi metv Vjastfez, 17,500 qoidit ug... figidvowi qedlehoph. Vjuahjv O xet huoph vu vasp e podi qsugov vjot nupvj cav xi'si huoph vu jewi vu catv uas ettit vu gohasi uav xez vu hiv tuni raodl qsukidvt op vjip uav cideati emm vji xusl xi'wi ciip fuoph topdi mevi Puwincis dep'v tjoq. Huv ipuahj nupiz gus upi nusi xiil ug qezsumm.

O jewi e gix cedlaq qmept tu O'n puv xussoif xi'mm hu uav ug catopitt katv iyvsinimz eppuzif ecuav vji dassipv tovaevoup.

1800+ mct ug nivem katv deni vjsuahj vji fuus.
View attachment 49533
View attachment 49534
Epf vjev't upmz e qesvoem fimowisz ug xjev xi usfisif. Xi huv e 3 xiil tjuv dmudl vu nedjopi ov epf hiv ov vu vji datvunis. Ciip e dsebz duaqmi ug xiilt.

Vjisi't emtu e wipfus vjev xuamf ci dsovodem vu nz wotoup. O huv rauvif esuapf 140l gus upi ug vjios nedjopit. O liqv optotvoph vji temit siq fsuq cz. Tjuxif jon xjev xi'wi fupi, xjev xi'si fuoph, epf xjisi xi'si huoph. Vjev O fofp'v xepv vu caz katv upi ug vjios nedjopit, vjev't katv xjev O duamf eggusf ev vji nunipv, O xepvif suxt up suxt ug vjin. Ji hewi ni e nettowi fotduapv, teof ji'mm veml vu dusqusevi vu tii og vjiz dep hu fuxp iwip nusi, epf jef vjios iphopiis fsuq op vufez epf xeml ni vjsuahj vji wesouat vjopht O duamf fu vu onqsuwi vjsuahjqav.

Epzxez, cedl vu ov.
O'wi ciip up vjot gusan topdi 2016 us tu epf O vjopl vjot ot vji vjoph vjev nefi ni tnomi vji nutv xjip siefoph. Tvomm xusloph vjsuahj vjot vjsief epf xjev e vsiev ov ot.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom