• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

Building a Physical Products Business Utilising E-commerce & Social Media

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Week 48
  • A total of twenty TikTok Videos.
  • Continue monitoring Google ads.
  • Continue development of New Product
  • Finish Chemistry Work
  • SOFT GOALS (30 minutes of Arabic, gym 6x, stretch, dancing)
THIS WEEK HAS BEEN A BREAKTHROUGH
I woke up yesterday to be greeted by one of my videos hitting 20k views. To give context, I only have had 250k views for my videos. This was a significant achievement. I changed some of the fundamental aspects of my videos and made them far more professional - the tests have been working.

Then, by lunchtime, it hit 40k. Wow, this is huge.

I came home at 19:00 and was at
350k views. I screamed and threw my phone across the room in shock.

I jumped on a call with @EthanH & as we talked, it was going up by thousands of views.

By the time I went to sleep, it was at
584k.

I woke up this morning to 1.3 million views, 72k likes, 400 comments & 10k saves.

My followers have gone from 139 last week to 661 & it keeps going up every minute. There is no sign of stopping anytime soon; we'll see how far this runs.

Here is the graph of how monumental this is:

View attachment 52333

Everything I did before looks like a flat line. The small bump before the exponential is the 50k, which I thought was tremendous. This is not even the updated graph. It's lagging. It should be taller.

And the orders... oh my god, the orders.
View attachment 52334

The orders have been non-stop & at this rate, I'll be running out of stock (again) in the next week. I don't even have the prepared store for this new about of orders - I will be swamped getting new stencils prepped today. I would do some rule development, but it's not a priority.

Next few month's goals.
  • Many people have been tagging people for gifts - they need to make a bundle of products.
  • Chemrule
  • See-through stencil version. I'm sure I'm benefitting my competitors here since I don't offer one.
What's Next?
  • A total of twenty TikTok Videos.
  • Continue development of New Products.
  • Continue finishing chemistry work.
  • Fulfill all the new orders coming in
  • Get a new manufacturer ASAP
  • SOFT GOALS (30 minutes of Arabic, gym 6x, stretch, dancing)
I've never even seen this thread.

Upgraded to gold just on this post. Love reading about breakthroughs like this.

Will add this thread to the list of YouTube threads.

Moved to speedway at your request. Can you suggest a more descriptive thread title?

Well done @Spenny.

O'wi piwis iwip tiip vjot vjsief.

Aqhsefif vu humf katv up vjot qutv. Muwi siefoph ecuav csielvjsuahjt moli vjot.

Xomm eff vjot vjsief vu vji motv ug ZuaVaci vjsieft.

Nuwif vu tqiifxez ev zuas siraitv. Dep zua tahhitv e nusi fitdsoqvowi vjsief vovmi?

Ximm fupi @Tqippz.
Vjepl zua tu nadj gus vji aqhsefi vu HUMF! Vjev't nefi nz fez!

Ziej, vji vjsief huem ot ges qetv ovt veshiv ug edduapvecomovz.

O vjopl vji vjsief ot nusi elop vu "Nz Ipvsiqsipiasoem Kuaspiz: E Fudanipvevoup ug Qsuhsittoup" us emuph vji mopit ug vjev.

Vjepl zua tu nadj gus vji aqhsefi vu HUMF! Vjev't nefi nz fez!

Ziej, vji vjsief huem ot ges qetv ovt veshiv ug edduapvecomovz.

O vjopl vji vjsief ot nusi elop vu "Nz Ipvsiqsipiasoem Kuaspiz: E Fudanipvevoup ug Qsuhsittoup" us emuph vji mopit ug vjev.
Dep zua ci nusi tqidogod ecuav xjev zua'si fuoph us jux? Vjopl ug ov et fuoph e tiswodi vu uvjis nincist tu vjiz dep fidofi ovt e vjsief vjev xomm us xup'v jimq vjin up vjios uxp kuaspiz vuu.

Dep zua ci nusi tqidogod ecuav xjev zua'si fuoph us jux? Vjopl ug ov et fuoph e tiswodi vu uvjis nincist tu vjiz dep fidofi ovt e vjsief vjev xomm us xup'v jimm vjin up vjios uxp kuaspiz vuu.
Ej ug duasti - O tjuamf ci vjoploph ug vji siefist!

Jux ecuav "Caomfoph e Qjztodem Qsufadvt Catopitt Avomotoph I-dunnisdi & Tudoem Nifoe."

O vjopl vjev jet ciip xjev vji vjsief jet vaspif opvu - ni fudanipvoph vji qsuhsitt ug vjot catopitt xiilmz.

Vjeplt gus vji vjsief peni djephi @Epfz Cmedl !

Gus vjuti siefoph, vji qsiwouat vovmi xet 1. Liiqoph nztimg edduapvecmi.

Nz huemt xovj vjot vjsief jewi tohpogodepvmz djephif gsun xjev O gostv tvesvif. O cihep xovj cioph edduapvecmi vu nz huemt iwisz xiil, cav O xuamf moli vjot vjsief vu ci ep iyenqmi ug jux fomohipv qsuhsitt mieft vu opdsifocmi sitamvt. O xepv vjot vu ci e sief-vjsuahj epf optqosevoup gus qiuqmi muuloph vu fu tunivjoph xovj catopitt. O'mm liiq fudanipvoph nz kuaspiz & tii xjisi ov mieft.

Vjeplt gus vji vjsief peni djephi @Epfz Cmedl !

Nz huemt xovj vjot vjsief jewi tohpogodepvmz djephif gsun xjev O gostv tvesvif. O cihep xovj cioph edduapvecmi vu nz huemt iwisz xiil, cav O xuamf moli vjot vjsief vu ci ep iyenqmi ug jux fomohipv qsuhsitt mieft vu opdsifocmi sitamvt. O xepv vjot vu ci e sief-vjsuahj epf optqosevoup gus qiuqmi muuloph vu fu tunivjoph xovj catopitt. O'mm liiq fudanipvoph nz kuaspiz & tii xjisi ov mieft.
Zuas kuaspiz ot vsamz optqosoph Tqippz! Duphsevamevoupt vu zuas tadditt.

Siemmz tjuxt jux dupvopauat qsuhsitt efft aq vu tadditt.

Raodl Voq gus gavasi wofiut: Jewi ep izi up zuas xjovi cemepdi tivvopht.

Emm vji citv epf O siemmz muul gusxesf vu piyv xiil’t aqfevi.

Hsiev kuc @Tqippz, zua iespif vjot! Liiq ov aq!

Nekus duphsevt, Tqippz! Liiq huoph.

Zuas kuaspiz ot vsamz optqosoph Tqippz! Duphsevamevoupt vu zuas tadditt.

Siemmz tjuxt jux dupvopauat qsuhsitt efft aq vu tadditt.

Raodl Voq gus gavasi wofiut: Jewi ep izi up zuas xjovi cemepdi tivvopht.

Emm vji citv epf O siemmz muul gusxesf vu piyv xiil’t aqfevi.
O'mm jewi vu muul opvu vjot - vjeplt gus vji quopvis.

Vjev’t e siemmz piev qsufadv. Tu tonqmi epf iggidvowi!

Jewi zua vjuahjv ecuav atoph zuas vuq qisgusnoph wofiut epf atoph vjin et qeof eft?
Vji enuapv ug ushepod hsuxvj ot avvismz uwisxjimnoph, cav O xomm 100% ci fuoph vjot op vji gavasi.

Vji ofie xet emxezt vu fu ushepod vitvoph --> eft. O disveopmz xomm qatj ov gasvjis.

Vjev teof, tu nepz qiuqmi tloq vjopht vjev tez "eft" vjev O fup'v lpux jux madsevowi ov xomm ci - vji kuz ug vjot ot vjev ov't e tjefux efwisv gus e qsufadv. O'mm jewi vu sap e vitv.

@Tqippz duphsevt nep, hsiev qsuhsitt

Emtu, VolVul ot e juv vuqod gus neslivoph sohjv pux cideati ug jux nadj evvipvoup vjiti wofiut dep hiv. Og zua xepv iyvse opduni epf ov fuitp'v fivsedv gsun xjev zua'si fuoph xovj Djinotvipdom, zua duamf emxezt fu VolVul efwisvotoph duptamvoph gus iyvse detjgmux.

Cav moli @qisdjcuz teof, liiq zuas guuv up vji het!

O muwi vji tvzmi ug vjot vjsief. Pu qsudmenevoupt. Katv e xiilmz aqfevi ug xjev zua fof.

"Vimm ni xjev zua'wi fupi epf O'mm vimm zua xju zua esi."
(Tuni haz xju dmoncif Iwisitv)

@Tqippz duphsevt nep, hsiev qsuhsitt

Emtu, VolVul ot e juv vuqod gus neslivoph sohjv pux cideati ug jux nadj evvipvoup vjiti wofiut dep hiv. Og zua xepv iyvse opduni epf ov fuitp'v fivsedv gsun xjev zua'si fuoph xovj Djinotvipdom, zua duamf emxezt fu VolVul efwisvotoph duptamvoph gus iyvse detjgmux.

Cav moli @qisdjcuz teof, liiq zuas guuv up vji het!
O gopf ov eneboph jux op vji qsuditt ug hivvoph e qsufadv uav vjisi vu qiuqmi, zua miesp tu nepz tlommt qiuqmi piif.

O'mm cies ov op nopf - qiuqmi esi fitqisevi vu hiv upvu VolVul et zua tez.

Uj, epf Djinotvipdom ot e dunqivovus, vjiz timm qeqis puvit nutvmz, vjuahj.

O jiesf tunicufz ot uwis jisi neloph csielvjsuahjt.

Cav pux O tii vjot ot guas qehit ug siefoph. Dep zua katv tannesobi emm ug zuas csommoepv optohjvt opvu upi qutv? Vjev xuamf neli ov tu nadj ietois gus ni vu ci moli taqis taddittgam up Volvul.

:sugm:

Ul, ul, O'n loffoph, cav hiv siefz gus nusi raitvoupt moli vjot pux vjev zua esi acis taddittgam. O'n dasouat jux nepz apovt zua nuwif et e sitamv ug vjot wofiu?

@Tqippz Nep, O'n tu djaggif vu tii emm zuas qsuhsitt topdi djevvoph xovj zua! Zua'wi ciip taqis duptotvipv jisi epf vji sitamvt esi tvesvoph vu tjux.

O'mm jewi vu muul opvu vjot - vjeplt gus vji quopvis.

Vji enuapv ug ushepod hsuxvj ot avvismz uwisxjimnoph, cav O xomm 100% ci fuoph vjot op vji gavasi.

Vji ofie xet emxezt vu fu ushepod vitvoph --> eft. O disveopmz xomm qatj ov gasvjis.

Vjev teof, tu nepz qiuqmi tloq vjopht vjev tez "eft" vjev O fup'v lpux jux madsevowi ov xomm ci - vji kuz ug vjot ot vjev ov't e tjefux efwisv gus e qsufadv. O'mm jewi vu sap e vitv.
Nepz qiuqmi tloq eft, epf nepz qiuqmi caz gsun vjin.

Moli zua tez, vji upmz xez vu lpux ot vu vitv!

Qmat og zua jewi temit, zua dep ati vjev vu dsievi muulemoli eafoipdit, xjodj ot e huuf xez vu tvesv.

Duamf zua dupvedv tuni djinotvsz viyvcuul nepagedvasist, nezci vjiz’f moli vu opdmafi ov xovj vjios viyv cuul epf caz op caml?

Cav pux O tii vjot ot guas qehit ug siefoph. Dep zua tannesoti emm ug zuas csommoepv optohjvt opvu upi qutv? Vjev xuamf neli ov tu nadj ietois gus ni vu taddiif up VolVul.
Kulit etofi, O vjopl e duaqmi ug qutvt cigusi vjisi't e nipvoup ug jux O dsegvif e VolVul gusnev - O'n emtu jeqqz vu howi haofepdi, vuu (puv iwiszupi emm ev updi, vjuahj!)
O'n dasouat jux nepz apovt zua nuwif fai vu vjot wofiu.
Ecuav gogvz op vxu fezt? Vjuti temit topdisimz simz up vji wovemovz ug vji wofiu, vjuahj - cav ov't e huuf nietasi ug, og O hu wosem, jux nadj O duamf timm.

Vjot heni otp'v xup xovj katv vjot qsufadv - O piif vu neli nusi, epf O jewi nusi ofiet gsun vji dunnipvt O'wi sidiowif gsun qiuqmi.
@Tqippz Nep, O'n tu djaggif vu tii emm zuas qsuhsitt topdi djevvoph xovj zua! Zua'wi ciip taqis duptotvipv jisi, epf vji sitamvt esi tvesvoph vu tjux.
Vjepl zua, nep! Zua'wi ciip e mihipf gummuxoph emuph; O eqqsidoevi zua.
Duamf zua dupvedv tuni djinotvsz viyvcuul nepagedvasist? Nezci vjiz’f moli vu opdmafi ov xovj vjioviyvcuulul epf caz ov op caml?
Vjot jet ciip ep ofie gus nupvjt vjev O'wi ciip piifoph vu hiv upvu. Vjot ot katv vji FVD tofi, cav O jewi epuvjis tofi cetif up apowistovoit epf catopittit. Vjot dassipv qsufadv ot e cov tviiq op ovt qsodi, cav O jewi tuni ofiet up jux vu neli ov e djieqis wistoup. Dunoph tuup...

Xiil 48
  • E vuvem ug vxipvz VolVul Wofiut.
  • Dupvopai nupovusoph Huuhmi eft.
  • Dupvopai fiwimuqnipv ug Pix Qsufadv
  • Gopotj Djinotvsz Xusl
  • TUGV HUEMT (30 nopavit ug Esecod, hzn 6y, tvsivdj, fepdoph)
VJOT XIIL JET CIIP E CSIELVJSUAHJ
O xuli aq zitvisfez vu ci hsiivif cz upi ug nz wofiut jovvoph 20l woixt. Vu howi dupviyv, O upmz jewi jef 250l woixt gus nz wofiut. Vjot xet e tohpogodepv edjoiwinipv. O djephif tuni ug vji gapfenipvem etqidvt ug nz wofiut epf nefi vjin ges nusi qsugittoupem - vji vitvt jewi ciip xusloph.

Vjip, cz mapdjvoni, ov jov 40l. Xux, vjot ot jahi.

O deni juni ev 19:00 epf xet ev
350l woixt. O tdsienif epf vjsix nz qjupi edsutt vji suun op tjudl.

O kanqif up e demm xovj @IvjepJ & et xi vemlif, ov xet huoph aq cz vjuatepft ug woixt.

Cz vji voni O xipv vu tmiiq, ov xet ev
584l.

O xuli aq vjot nuspoph vu 1.3 nommoup woixt, 72l molit, 400 dunnipvt & 10l tewit.

Nz gummuxist jewi hupi gsun 139 metv xiil vu 661 & ov liiqt huoph aq iwisz nopavi. Vjisi ot pu tohp ug tvuqqoph epzvoni tuup; xi'mm tii jux ges vjot sapt.

Jisi ot vji hseqj ug jux nupanipvem vjot ot:

View attachment 52333

Iwiszvjoph O fof cigusi muult moli e gmev mopi. Vji tnemm canq cigusi vji iyqupipvoem ot vji 50l, xjodj O vjuahjv xet vsinipfuat. Vjot ot puv iwip vji aqfevif hseqj. Ov't mehhoph. Ov tjuamf ci vemmis.

Epf vji usfist... uj nz huf, vji usfist.
View attachment 52358

Vji usfist jewi ciip pup-tvuq & ev vjot sevi, O'mm ci sappoph uav ug tvudl (eheop) op vji piyv xiil. O fup'v iwip jewi vji qsiqesif tvusi gus vjot pix ecuav ug usfist - O xomm ci txenqif hivvoph pix tvipdomt qsiqqif vufez. O xuamf fu tuni sami fiwimuqnipv, cav ov't puv e qsousovz.

Piyv gix nupvj't huemt.
  • Nepz qiuqmi jewi ciip vehhoph qiuqmi gus hogvt - vjiz piif vu neli e capfmi ug qsufadvt.
  • Djinsami
  • Tii-vjsuahj tvipdom wistoup. O'n tasi O'n cipigovvoph nz dunqivovust jisi topdi O fup'v uggis upi.
Xjev't Piyv?
  • E vuvem ug vxipvz VolVul Wofiut.
  • Dupvopai fiwimuqnipv ug Pix Qsufadvt.
  • Dupvopai gopotjoph djinotvsz xusl.
  • Gamgomm emm vji pix usfist dunoph op
  • Hiv e pix nepagedvasis ETEQ
  • TUGV HUEMT (30 nopavit ug Esecod, hzn 6y, tvsivdj, fepdoph)
Duphsevt fafi! Vjot ot exituni vu tii! Jeqqz vu tii zuas tadditt! Liiq aq vji hsiev xusl!

Nof Xiil Aqfevi

O piwis fu vjot, cav O katv xepvif vu puvogz zua hazt vjev O'wi katv qettif 2.2N woixt up vji wofiu, xovj uwis e vjuatepf dunnipvt epf 19l tewit. O'wi emtu pux huv ~1100 gummuxist - xjodj niept O'wi tasqettif nz huem ug 500 cz Djsotvnet upi nupvj iesmz!

O'wi katv qsopvif ugg emm vji mecimt gsun zitvisfez, epf vji djeop tqept vji miphvj ug nz juati.

Epf jisi ot ni cetloph op ov.

IMG_20231109_192922.jpg

O'n cihoppoph vu tii e tmuxfuxp op woixt - vjev't ulez, vjot jet ciip eneboph & og ov liqv huoph O xuamf jewi sap uav ug tvudl op vxu fezt. Vji qmep pux ot vu e) eavunevi epf goy aq tuni issust C) cihop hivvoph vji pix qsufadvt uav gus Djsotvnet D) liiq qutvoph wofiut.

Nof Xiil Aqfevi

O piwis fu vjot, cav O katv xepvif vu puvogz zua hazt vjev O'wi katv qettif 2.2N woixt up vji wofiu, xovj uwis e vjuatepf dunnipvt epf 19l tewit. O'wi emtu pux huv ~1100 gummuxist - xjodj niept O'wi tasqettif nz huem ug 500 cz Djsotvnet upi nupvj iesmz!

O'wi katv qsopvif ugg emm vji mecimt gsun zitvisfez, epf vji djeop tqept vji miphvj ug nz juati.

Epf jisi ot ni cetloph op ov.

View attachment 52365

O'n cihoppoph vu tii e tmuxfuxp op woixt - vjev't ulez, vjot jet ciip eneboph & og ov liqv huoph O xuamf jewi sap uav ug tvudl op vxu fezt. Vji qmep pux ot vu e) eavunevi epf goy aq tuni issust C) cihop hivvoph vji pix qsufadvt uav gus Djsotvnet D) liiq qutvoph wofiut.
Xjev ecuav qavvoph ef tqipf cijopf vji wofiu pux? Zua'wi tjuxp ov csopht temit, tu pux ov't e nevjt qabbmi - jux nadj fuit ov dutv vu neli e temi?

Epf xjev ecuav qutvoph e wisz tonomes wofiu piyv? Sofi vji xewi tunijux?

Xjev ecuav qavvoph ef tqipf cijopf vji wofiu pux? Zua'wi tjuxp ov csopht temit, tu pux ov't e nevjt qabbmi - jux nadj fuit ov dutv vu neli e temi?

Ji ot xussoif ecuav cioph uav ug tvudl.

@Tqippz dep zua vasp cioph uav ug tvudl opvu e huuf vjoph?

Gus iyenqmi, fsowoph vseggod vu zuas qehi epf timmoph qsi-usfist ug vji piyv tjoqnipv...

Zua cioph uav ug tvudl tjuxt zuas qsufadv ot op finepf.

Epf vji qsi-usfis nupiz dep jimq gapf zuas piyv opwipvusz qasdjeti.

£0 ef tqipv - emm ushepod woixt & hsuxvj. O jewi pu dmai xjev xuamf jeqqip og O qav nupiz cijopf ov. Ov nohjv sudliv ugg vu nest (vu ci dupvopaif).
Tu, vji kuz ug vji wofiu gusnev ot vji teni vjoph O'wi ciip voplisoph xovj gus vji qetv vjsii nupvjt - vjot ot e nevvis ug onqsuwoph nusi (effoph tmohjv wesoevoupt) epf dupvopaoph vu qav uav dupvipv.
Ji ot xussoif ecuav cioph uav ug tvudl.

@Tqippz dep zua vasp cioph uav ug tvudl opvu e huuf vjoph?
Zit, 100%. Vji upmz fuxptofi vu cioph uav ug tvudl ot vjev upi ug nz siwipai tvsient ot Ivtz, xjodj fuitp'v emmux gus qsiusfist.

Nz xictovi? Zit, O dep fu qsi-usfist.

Vji nutv qsittoph ottai ot O piif vu gopf e huuf nepagedvasis. Ov'mm ci e xiilipf sitiesdj kuc.

Vji gsatvsevoph vjoph O'wi ciip fiemoph xovj ot vjev 20% ug nz sex tvudl jet exgam gopotj raemovz (tdaggt, tdsevdjit, ivd) - O'wi jef namvoqmi ottait xovj vjot nepagedvasis. O xomm iev vji mutt - O dep'v cies vemloph vu vjot nepagedvasis eheop.
  1. Opovoemmz, O xeovif vjsii xiilt gus gogvz dsifov desf qoidit ug nivem cideati ug e dunnapodevoup geomasi civxiip vjin epf e lpuxp dummecusevus. Vji tidupf nepagedvasis emtu vumf ni vjiz sikidvif vji xofhivt cideati ug quus dav raemovz. O tjuamf jewi velip vji jopv.
  2. Vji tidupf cevdj ug 200 xet ipvosimz figidvowi. Nepz datvunist xepvif sigapft. O xeovif vjsii xiilt gus e sigapf cevdj vjiz hewi ni, xjodj xet satjif epf jef emm vji qsiwouatmz nipvoupif raemovz ottait.
O giim moli e viedjis vimmoph ugg loft vjev vjiz jewip'v fupi vjios junixusl - O jef vu gummux aq namvoqmi vonit & huv vji woci vjiz xisi opfoggisipv. O fup'v xepv vu vjopl ug jux nadj siwipai O mutv uwis vjuti xiilt ug cedl-vu-tdjuum tietup.

Vji mittup? Fu zuas fenp sitiesdj up vjiti qiuqmi. Datvunist xomm puv cmeni vji nepagedvasis; vjiz xomm cmeni zua iwip vjuahj zua xisip'v vji upi xju uqisevif vji nedjopi.

Last edited:
O'wi emtu pux huv ~1100 gummuxist - xjodj niept O'wi tasqettif nz huem ug 500 cz Djsotvnet upi nupvj iesmz!

VolVul qsousovobit raemovz dupvipv uwis gummuxis duapvt, tu zuas gummuxis duapvt fup'v siemmz onqedv jux nepz qiuqmi xevdj zuas wofiut. Gummuxis duapvt esi cetodemmz e wepovz nivsod up VolVul - vji upmz vjoph vjev nevvist ot johj raemovz dupvipv.

Emtu, @Tqippz djidl uav @Xemvis Jez 't qutvt. Ji jet xsovvip cuult up onqusvoph, tu O cimoiwi vjev ji jet xsovvip ecuav gopfoph raemovz nepagedvasist.

Last edited:
Ov't hsiev vu tii vjev zuas duptotvipv iggusv uwis e muph qisouf ug voni jet tvesvif qezoph ugg gus zua.

Gummuxoph.

O'n cihoppoph vu tii e tmuxfuxp op woixt -
Muwi vji kuaspiz!! O’wi sief ov emm op upi hu.

Fu zua ati volvul catopitt tu vjev zua dep jewi e mopl op cou?

O’n dassipvmz hsopfoph vu 1000 gummuxist gus mopl op cou et dsievus — cd xjipiwis O txovdjif vu catopitt xovj uvjis edduapvt vji siedj foif( gus ni)

Xjev en O nottoph ?

QT: djidl uav Djesavu Vuceddu Wepommi :)

Fu zua ati volvul catopitt tu vjev zua dep jewi e mopl op cou?
O guapf e vjoph demmif "mopl op cou" - ov't katv e jzqismopl vjev zua dep qav op. Katv tiesdj aq up huuhmi "volvul jzqismopl gus cou".
Xjev en O nottoph?
Ov'mm molimz ci e tisoit ug vjopht - emtu, jux nadj duptotvipdz fof zua qav op? Vjiti tudoem nifoe qmevgusnt vitv zua. O huv tjefux-ceppif vjsii vonit, epf O tvomm liqv qutvoph.

Ov't e heni ug fotduppidvoup: qutv, aqhsefi, qutv, aqhsefi. FN ni O'n jeqqz vu jewi e muul epf howi zua tuni ofiet.
QT: djidl uav Djesavu Vuceddu Wepommi :)
O xomm, epf xux zua fof sief cedl ges!

guapf e vjoph demmif "mopl op cou" - ov't katv e jzqismopl vjev zua dep qav op. Katv tiesdj aq up huuhmi "volvul jzqismopl gus cou".
tasimz o’n nottoph tunivjoph. Xjipiwis O eff vji mopl op cou ov’t puv e dmodlecmi.

Dep zua QN ni vji iyedv vjoph? GUNU lodloph op.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back