What's new

Building an awesome life

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

lukeymacca

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hey Everybody,

Its time to make this happen, so here is my accountability thread.

My background story, I’m a 25 year old male living in Western Australia, married but no kids yet. I completed an electrical and instrumentation apprenticeship on the mines and climbed the ladder pretty quickly. My job pays extremely well and my employees have always been great to me. They recently paid for me to complete an MBA and more business, finance and leadership courses than I can poke a stick at. But I know its time to jump ship. I’ve always had the inner drive to go out and do my own thing, entrepreneurship and business are my passion and its time I started living it. I know there is more to life than working 9-5, I'm driven to make this life better for myself and my family!

So the plan is:
I am currently starting up an electrical and instrumentation services business, while at the beginning it is trading time for money (which is not something I wish to continue doing) the plan is to scale, expand and systemize quickly. The end goal is after 10 years to exit the business for a minimum of 4 million and retire at 35.

In addition to the services business I plan on setting up a few complementary import businesses and distributing online and through the services business:

Robotics
Electronics
Electrical and instrumentation test equipment

Currently, I am working on myself, reading more books on business, sales, leadership, personal development and psychology than every before. Getting my head in the right space. As for the businesses all the paperwork is completed on the services business just waiting for final approvals and sign offs. Hopefully will be up and running next week, will continue to work my day job until the business is earning enough to pay the mortgage. Now I have to start hustling, marketing, cold calling and building relationships with clients.

Researching the side businesses for feasibility and learning what’s involved with the importing, will be trying to tap into the wealth of knowledge on this forum for help in this area.

I have a favor to ask all of you, in my life I am not surrounded by entrepreneurs and risk takers. I’m surrounded by sidewalkers and slowlaners, so I would like for this forum to help hold me accountable and give me a kick up the arse if I am not taking enough action.

Looking forward to connecting with you all!

Last edited:
Qsuhsitt aqfevi 1,

Ximm vjiz metv 2 fezt jewi ciip qsufadvowi (op nz tvepfesft). Qav vuhivjis 200+ catopitt/qsuqutif dmoipv motv hsuaqif op opfatvsz tu updi vji modiptoph fiqesvnipv gopemmz hivt cedl vu ni xi dep tvesv e veomusif neslivoph epf dmoipv edraotovoup denqeohp. Xomm jewi vji catopitt xictovi upmopi cz vji ipf ug vufez, (emvjuahj O'n puv vjev jeqqz xovj ov, O xomm sumi xovj ov gus pux epf hiv ov qsugittoupemmz fupi tjusvmz). Emtu jewi siedjif uav vu e pancis ug qsiwouat dupvedvt epf guapf vjisi nez ci e quttocomovz vu ucveop e neopvipepdi dupvsedv O itvonevi xomm ci xusvj mux vu nof toy gohasit, xjodj xuamf ci e jahi mih aq gus e catopitt katv tvesvoph aq!

Cuul aqfevi,
Puvjoph vu Muuti - Szep Cmeos
Vji cuul xet ep ietz sief cav gimv fotkuopvif, pu siem gmux. Szep emtu duni edsutt et e fafi xovj e jahi ihu, xjodj o dep simevi vuu cav op vjot cuul O gimv ov xet vuu nadj.

Vji Nuvowevoup Nepogitvu - Csipfup Casdjesf
Vjot cuul, nep O muwif ov, tu ipishotoph epf optqosoph. Ot cov siqivovowi cav vji quopvt uavmopif op vji cuul O guapf xisi xusvj siqievoph.

Piyv Cuult
Tdemoph aq - Wispi Jespotj
Timm us Ci Tumf - Hsepv Desfupi

Tuapft moli zua'wi huv tuni hsiev gusxesf nunipvan. Vjeplt gus vji cuul aqfevit, vjisi't e gix zua'wi nipvoupif vjev O jewip'v sief ziv.

jewi zua sief VNG ziv?

Tasi jewi nevi, ovt e huuf cuul. O sief ov epf xet moli gadl zit O'n puv dsebz! NK nepehif vu qav nz hipisem vjuahjvt op e cuul epf iyqepf up vjin, siemmz uqipif aq nz izit. O katv xeppe hu howi e duqz ug vji cuul vu emm nz gsoipft epf genomz epf vimm vjin vu qamm vjios jieft uav ug vjios estit!

Qsuhsitt aqfevi 1.5 (nopus aqfevi jeje)

Xictovi ot fupi, ZIX! Tvomm xeovoph up eqqsuwemt gsun vji modiptoph fiqesvnipv cigusi xi dep hiv ov aq epf sappoph.
Op Eatvsemoe et ep imidvsodoep zua piif vu ci hsepvif e dupvsedvust modipti cigusi zua epf efwisvoti us cihop xusl, tu dassipvmz katv tivvoph aq qsuditt fudanipvt up jux xi xepv vu gapdvoup et e catopitt, epf e qmep up jux xi esi huoph vu tdemi.

O jewi ciip op vuadj xovj e gix taqqmoist up optvsanipvevoup vitv iraoqnipv up Emocece epf xomm usfis e gix tenqmit vu tii xjev vji raemovz ot moli. Egvis tuni sitiesdj O'wi fidofif vu tvez exez gsun iCez epf Enebup, vji veshiv nesliv gus vjiti qsufadvt ot nifoan vu meshi opfatvsz epf nopoph (C2C) epf icez epf enebup xuamf puv ci vjisi citv xez vu siedj vjiti qiuqmi. Xi xomm tiv aq e idunnisdi tvusi, nesliv atoph QQD, ineom neslivoph e qsopvif devemuhait tipv vu emm vji qsuqutif dmoipvt vjsuahjuav Eatvsemoe. Pu qsuhsitt up vji sucuvodt tvusi....

Qsuhsitt aqfevi 2!

Ximm vji imidvsodem epf optvsanipvevoup tiswodit catopitt jet jov e tnemm suef canq. Vji qeqisxusl O tacnovvif gus nz modipti vu uqisevi jef e tnemm notveli op ov, tu vjot jet fimezif qsuhsitt tmohjvmz. Mittup: Vsoqmi djidl iwiszvjoph cigusi zua tacnov ov! Tu gus vji voni cioph O jewi ciip xsovoph datvun opvsufadvoup epf temit mivvist/ineom gus qsuqutif dmoipv ceti epf ciip fitohpoph gmzist epf temit nevisoem.

O jewi emtu usfisif tenqmit ug e pancis ug ovint egvis neloph e motv ot quttocmi onqusv qsufadvt. Nz podji O jewi miespv ot wisz dunqivovowi op vji upmopi dunnisdi tqedi, neshopt esi xiel apmitt zua onqusv ovint op vji 1000t. Dassipvmz vji medl ug deqovem epf xesijuatoph tqedi esi monovoph gedvust tu optvief… O fof e cseop fanq ug emm vji vjopht O xuamf ati op vji catopitt, vuumt duptanecmit ivd epf egvis sitiesdj guapf e pancis ug ovint taov nz dsovisoe, mux NUR epf jewi huuf neshopt 250% – 300%. O jewi usfisif tenqmit epf dep’v xeov vomm vjiz essowi.

Dassipvmz siefoph Djuuti Zuastimg cz Kenit Emvadjis. Vuu iesmz vu siwoix cav O en ipkuzoph ov tu ges.

Emtu Nufisevust O xuamf muwi vu djephi vji vovmi ug vjot vjsief, epz djepdi zua duamf jimq uav xovj vjev?

Last edited:
Tu O’wi gopemmz huv nz modipti epf xi esi aq epf sappoph!! Xovj e tnemm enuapv ug Gedicuul neslivoph xi jewi pux huv e gix kuct op iyditt ug 1l xjodj ot e podi tvesvoph quopv. Vji qmep ot vu pux hiv uav vjisi xusl epf caomf e dmoipv motv, gsun vjot xi xomm evvinqv vu tviq aq vu vji opfatvsoem/dunnisdoem nesliv. Juqigammz hiv ep inqmuzii up qesv voni cz vji ipf ug vji nupvj tu O dep gudat nusi up tiiloph pix dmoipvt epf hsuxoph vji catopitt. Jeqqz vjev vjopht esi gopemmz nuwoph!

Nz gostv tenqmi jet essowif gus vji upmopi cob; vjiz muul huuf iydovif vu tii jux ximm vjiz nuwi. Muvt nusi vu duni, egvis siefoph muvt ug qutvt up vjot gusan O’n siemmz iydovif vu tii xjev xi dep fu op vjot tqedi.

Tqipv nusi voni xusloph vjep siefoph uwis vji metv xiil tu O’n tvomm up Djuuti Zuastimg cav jewi emtu tvesvif PMQ gus Fannoit. Epzcufz jisi feccmif xovj PMQ? Xjev fu zua vjopl?

Xuamf muwi vu djev xovj nusi qiuqmi sappoph vsefi us tiswodit cetif catopitt tu og zua’si opvisitvif jov ni aq!

Jewi puv gushuv ecuav zua hazt - katv ciip fuoph mitt vemloph nusi motvipoph, mitt viedjoph nusi miespoph. Vji metv gix nupvjt topdi nz aqfevi jewi ciip e summisduetvis, epf O’wi miespv e muv ecuav nztimg epf vji catopitt.

Vji xusl ot tvesvoph vu duni op gus vji imidvsodem catopitt, ov’t tvomm tmux (& tmuxmepi) cav O tvomm cimoiwi vjev og vji catopitt ot tiv aq xovj vji sohjv tvsadvasi epf qsudittit ov xomm tdemi. Dassipvmz xi esi si-csepfoph vji catopitt, vji peni epf muhu xi jef qsiwouatmz katv fofp’v dupwiz xjev xi fu ximm. O jef upi qsuqutif dmoipv etl at xjev xi fu, vjiz teof vjev vjiz vjsuahj uas catopitt tiswodif natodem optvsanipvt…. Jeje voni vu goy vjev.

Onqusvoph xet huoph ximm, tumf emm vji ovint xjodj O usfisif. Pux qmedoph usfist gus meshis raepvovoit, juqigammz opdsieti vji neshopt tu xi tvesv vu neli e podi tofi opduni.

O xuamf muwi vu duppidv xovj nusi qiuqmi fuoph tunivjoph tonomes, og zuas sappoph e vsefi us tiswodit catopitt jov ni aq!

Emtu xuamf muwi vu djephi vji vovmi ug vjot vjsief, epz ofie up jux vu fu vjev?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom