What's new

Can I start a fastlane at 16?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

daa

New Contributor
Hi everyone, I'm a 16 year old boy, in the last 2 years have read many books on personal growth and the only book that struck me is the millionaire fastlane .every morning I always ask myself what I should do, whether to wait until I'm 18 to act or whether to start thinking now about what I should do at 18.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo iwiszupi, O'n e 16 zies umf cuz, op vji metv 2 ziest jewi sief nepz cuult up qistupem hsuxvj epf vji upmz cuul vjev tvsadl ni ot vji nommoupeosi getvmepi.iwisz nuspoph O emxezt etl nztimg xjev O tjuamf fu, xjivjis vu xeov apvom O'n 18 vu edv us xjivjis vu tvesv vjoploph pux ecuav xjev O tjuamf fu ev 18.
O tez liiq siefoph apvom zua miesp xjev zua xepv vu fu!

Fafi, O'n op vji teni tiev jisi! O jewi ciip vjoploph ecuav xjivjis vu fsuq uav epf hu emm op, us katv hu vjsuahj ov xovjuav desoph nadj gus vji hsefit epf hu emm op egvis O hsefaevi. O jewi e dmies qmep, vjuahj, epf O'n gopemmz huppe tvesv jatvmoph vjot tannis. O'n vjoploph og ov huit ximm, vjip O'mm katv fsuq uav pux.

Reactions: daa
Fup’v fotsihesf tdjuum apvom zua jewi dupdsivi qsuug vjev zuas catopitt dep qsuwofi ipuahj nupiz vu mowi. Et nepz jewi teof cigusi, og zua dep’v nepehi xusl/tdjuum epf e catopitt vjip zua tjuamfp’v ci sappoph e catopitt.

Og zua xisi moli ni xjip O xet 16 jisi’t nz efwodi:
- Ewuof vjuti timg-onqsuwinipv dosdmi kislt. Egvis e xjomi emm vjuti ZuaVacist sihashovevi vji teni ct uwis epf uwis. Hiv op vjisi, veli e raodl muul ev timg onqsuwinipv epf hiv uav. Fup’v hu fuxp vji seccov jumi.
- Ipkuz johj tdjuum. O katv hsefaevif epf nottif e muv ug tdjuum iwipvt. O sihsiv ov. Hu vu judu. Hu vu qsun. Ci tvaqof. Katv puv vuu tvaqof.
- Djepdit esi zua’si puv huppe tvesv e catopitt sohjv pux vjev tiv zua gopepdoemmz gsii. Fuitp’v niep zua tjuamf howi aq. Zua dep tvesv miespoph ecuav catopitt sohjv pux. Ov’t tannis. Mexp nuxoph, quxis xetjoph, des xetjoph, vsii qsapoph, ivd. Esi vjisi vjuatepft ug loft up VolVul fuoph vji teni vjoph? Zit. Esi vjisi vjuatepft ug qiuqmi xju esi quvipvoem datvunist? Emtu zit.

Huuf madl epf fup’v edvoup geli moli O fof.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom