The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can someone tell me if i became retarded?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
Hey guys,

I have a problem in my journey to wealth and I am looking for a solution.

The thing is that I invented a website eCommerce script which is almost ready and I red Mj book and I respect the CENTS. The product is amazing but the only problem Is that I became obsessed with my product. I know tho sounds stupid but I go crazy if I don't like for example a color or the size of something in my layout. I feel that I am fighting to do the vest product on earth even if the feedback from some people is that is awesome. Have you ever encountered this symptoms? And I yes how you dealt with them?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
648%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
Hey guys,

I have a problem in my journey to wealth and I am looking for a solution.

The thing is that I invented a website eCommerce script which is almost ready and I red Mj book and I respect the CENTS. The product is amazing but the only problem Is that I became obsessed with my product. I know tho sounds stupid but I go crazy if I don't like for example a color or the size of something in my layout. I feel that I am fighting to do the vest product on earth even if the feedback from some people is that is awesome. Have you ever encountered this symptoms? And I yes how you dealt with them?

Just start selling. Launch the product.

Here's a good book on the topic: http://www.amazon.com/dp/111908685X/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20.

You can figure out the kinks later on once you have customers testing the product.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
You are full of fear my friend.

You are procrastinating.

Solution: If you're already getting positive feedback from your beta/alpha users then LAUNCH.

Fix everything else as time goes by and you get concrete feedback from paying customers that something needs fixing.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
Was doing the same thing with my online video course, redid it three times and recently just said F*ck it we need to start promoting this and getting feedback. Sending it off this week to people to review.

million$$$smile

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
703%
Dec 25, 2012
Midwest
You can have the best product in the world, but if your not selling it, what good is it?

I'd rather have 10 mediocre products selling, making me money than having a great product that hasn't even launched.

Perfectionism doesn't pay the bills. Sold items do.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.