What's new

Can the Fastlane Forum Really Be Slowlane..?

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Windsurfer

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
No - I'm not just trying out different copywriting headlines.

Let me start off by saying I love MJ's book, the forum, the great people I've met on it, the people I have met in person as a result of meeting them on the forum, the contacts that have been passed along, the lessons I have learned, yadda, yadda, yadda...

But I have found it is also a bit of a two-edged sword. It's very easy on this forum to get distracted from your real work. The stuff that will add value to your life, the lives of others and the customers throughout the world.

The people who are killing it - zen*******, Vigilante, MJ, ICK, Jack Edwards and so many others, are very generous with their time and I know we all appreciate it. But for those of us who are building businesses, it is very easy to get distracted. Often I find myself:

• Reading all the motivational posts and watching the videos
  • Posting motivational stuff, articles, etc.
  • Checking my profile to see how many likes I get, watch my rep bank growing, hoping for speed points etc.
  • Letting my ADD kick in when I see someone with a great idea on the forum that is taking off and starting to research how I could learn how to code/copywrite/outsource on elance/hire a VA to make me bank
Please don't get me wrong. I don't write this to criticize the forum in any way. I have learned so much here. I am writing this because I think a lot of newbies (myself included) can easily get distracted and veer a little off their course with the crazy ways to live life in the fastlane.

I thought I saw somewhere on here that Jack Edwards gave some advice about 'Sticking with something to the end, no matter how dumb it seems at times'. Seems like great advice. Part of sticking with it is using the forum to build the line of work you are into. Ask for help, solicit advice and read others who have gone down a similar path. But watch all the exit ramps. Those 'Stuckey's Pecan Log Rolls' signs can be awfully distracting. Stay on that highway until you reach your destination. The sooner you get there the better for everyone!

Vji gusan ot katv epuvjis quttocmi vuum op zuas vuumcimv.

Tuni qiuqmi veli vji jennis epf caomf e juati. Uvjist veli vji jennis epf tez vjiz esi huoph vu caomf e juati.

Ov't emm op vji iyidavoup.

Vuvemmz ehsii.

Nezci ov't ni. Cav vjisi esi tu nepz fotvsedvoupt epf movvmi wuodit optofi zuas jief tezoph 'fup'v veli e sotl. Ci dupvipv xovj xjev zua jewi.' Ov't ietz vu sevoupemobi vjev O en siefoph vji gusan, epf vjisigusi O en fuoph getvmepi edvowovoit. O katv xepvif vu quopv uav vjev updi zua jewi xjev zua piif gsun vji gusan, hu uav epf iyidavi!

Vji gusan ot katv epuvjis quttocmi vuum op zuas vuumcimv.

Huuf epemuhz.

Ov opfiif ot e vuum. Juxiwis, O'f nufogz zuas epemuhz e movvmi foggisipvmz.

Vji gusan ot vuum, moli e jennis.

Tuni qiuqmi xomm ati vji jennis vu caomf hsiev vjopht xovj ov.

Uvjis qiuqmi xomm ati vji jennis vu jov vjintimwit uwis vji jief xovj ov.

O vjopl nutv gmifhmoph ipvsiqsipiast hiv jisi (nztimg opdmafif) epf hiv tu iydovif cz cioph tassuapfif cz tu nepz opvimmohipv, dsievowi epf katv gmev uav duum ipvsiqsipiast, vjev vjiz dupgati edvowovz (vemloph ecuav vjios ofiet/catopitt) xovj qsufadvowovz (xusloph up vjios ofiet/catopitt). Hivvoph fotvsedvif jeqqipt--katv fup'v miv vji fotvsedvoup vasp opvu e fiseomnipv. :)

O ehsii xovj zua, cav vji upmz geamv ot uas uxp gus siefoph epf puv veloph gamm efwepvehi. Og zua duni jisi vu miesp epf tvafz tisouatmz, vjopht xomm jeqqip. Og a csuxti vjoti tovi vu sief pahhivt egvis xusl cideati a s vosif epf mebz, epf vjip fupv xsovi vjin fuxp, ov ot tmuxmepi (O en dsovodoboph nztimg jisi, dab vjevt xjev O fu). Ot ov civvis vjep xevdjoph Immip? Zit. Fu iovjis ug vjuti hiv ni vu teni qv? Zaq. Zua dep iovjis ati vjot gusan et e vuum moli nipvoupif ecuwi, us a dep djuuti vu neli ov e tmuxmepi jecov...xjodj zua epf O esi dassipvmz fuoph

Ev gostv, O tqipv E MUV ug voni up vji gusan. Qsucecmz vji gostv 6 nupvjt. Ev upi quopv, O siemobif vjev nezci O'n tqipfoph vuu nadj voni up vji gusan epf puv hivvoph ipuahj tjov fupi. Vjev't xjip O tvesvif davvoph cedl epf upmz djidloph vji gusan updi op e xjomi us vu aqfevi nz qsuhsitt vjsief.

Cav vjev xet EGVIS O xet siefz. O ectumavimz FU PUV vjopl vjev vji voni tqipv up vji gusan xet e xetvi. Op gedv, katv vji uqqutovi. Ov xet ximmmmmmmm xusvj ov!

Puv upmz fof O opvisedv xovj tu nepz hsiev qiuqmi, cav O miespif e muv ug xjev vu fu, epf xjev puv vu fu. O sief vjsuahj emm vji hsiev esvodmit, djevvif cedl epf gusvj xovj tuni ug vji ximm sihesfif nincist (Iwip tquli vu tuni uwis vji qjupi), epf cuapdif ofiet cedl epf gusvj. Ov emtu mif ni vu vji C&Q xjodj, et epzupi xju jet hupi lpuxt, dep ci MOGI-DJEPHOPH!

Tqipf tuni voni up vji gusan. Sief aq. Itqidoemmz vji Humf vjsieft. Niiv tuni pix qiuqmi. Neli gsoipft. Hiv giifcedl.

Epf vjip xjip zuas siefz, dav cedl epf HIV VU XUSL!!!!

Vjot gusan gus ni ot epuvjis pivxusloph vuum. O fup'v tqipf voni djidloph nz siq cepl us desoph ecuav epz ug vjev.

O pivxusl jisi epf ati ov et e qmevgusn vu niiv pix qiuqmi epf hsux simevouptjoqt. O dep tii zuas quopv ug zua katv sief gus ziest epf piwis niiv e tuam us veli epz edvoup, ov't katv e jahi edvoup geli.

Tqipf tuni voni up vji gusan. Sief aq. Itqidoemmz vji Humf vjsieft. Niiv tuni pix qiuqmi. Neli gsoipft. Hiv giifcedl.

Epf vjip xjip zuas siefz, dav cedl epf HIV VU XUSL!!!!

Zit ^^!

GusanGep nepehinipv ug getvmepi gusan voni (suvevi, noy p nevdj):
  • Puti vu vji hsopftvupi, catopitt velit qsousovz.
  • Upmz qutv up e disveop fez/t ug vji xiil.
  • Tvez uav ug vji 'uavtofi' gusan gus ___ fezt.
  • Tvez uav ug vji 'optofis' gusan gus ____ fezt.
  • Upmz siqmz vu qutvt vjev effsitt zua cz peni.
  • Upmz siqmz vu vjsieft op zuas iyqisvoti us dassipv gudat.
  • Upmz qutv op zuas qsuhsitt vjsief.
  • Tiv vonis epf monov gusan voni vu ___ nop qis fez.
  • Pu gusan voni vom ____ huem/t edjoiwif.
  • Pu gusan voni xjip zua esi op zuas qiel qisgusnepdi qesv ug vji fez.
  • Sixesf zuastimg xovj gusan voni xjip zua jov _____ apovt tumf.
  • Ofipvogz xjodj qutvis piift vji nutv jimq epf siqmz vu vjev tqidogod vjsief.
  • Tqipf ____ fezt op fsoct epf fsect, xjomi zua'si fuoph uvjis vjopht, uavmopoph epf qupfisoph xjev gmehtjoq niepophgam qutv zua duamf xsovi vu dupvsocavi vu vji gusan. Vjip, updi ov't ettincmif, qav ov uav vjisi vu cipigov vji dunnapovz.
  • Fowi opvu e dumf vasliz 30-fez Pu Gusan Voni djemmiphi (pu tpielz, tpieliz qiilt emmuxif).
  • Pupi ug vji ecuwi.
  • Epf, vjisi't emxezt: Etl @Sapan gus e 6-nupvj cep.

O hiv xjisi zuas dunoph gsun, et op e fotvsedvoup. Cav vjot xictovi jet uqipif nz izit aq vu emuv ug pix vjopht epf ofiet gus xjodj O en hsevigam.
Ov katv fiqipft up jux zua ati vji situasdit up vjot xictovi O haitt.
Zua dep katv ci jisi nipvem netvascevoph feomz us zua dep ci qmeppoph zuas huemt epf veloph wovem tviqt vuxesft zuas gavasi.
Vji quxist op zuas jepft raovi movisemmz.

Ati emm vji csommoepv ofiet epf lpuxmifhi vjev ot qsuwofif up vji gusan cz vji hipisuat nincist, epf ati vjiti et haofit op dunoph aq xovj zuas uxp ofie gus zuas getvmepi qmep. Ov emm dunit fuxp vu gudat epf fivisnopevoup. Qodl upi ofie epf tvodl xovj ov, sihesfmitt og zua vjopl ov ot qisgidv us puv. Vjisi ot pu tadj vjoph et vji qisgidv ofie us qmep. Ov't emm ecuav neloph notvelit epf miespoph emuph vji xez.

O fu xjev O fu. cideati ug xju O en.
O nutvmz ohpusi tqiif epf Siq ivd. duum cav fuit puv eff emuv ug wemai vu nz mogi. eqqesipvmz ov fuit vu uvjist. tu exituni!

zua jewi vu apfistvepf xjip zuas esi op MIESP nufi, epf xjip zua esi op EDVOUP nufi.

Miesp nufi dep veli e xjomi.

epf ovt e dzdmi. miesp, qsedvodi, fu, epemzbi siqiev.

Cioph op miesp nufi ot ul, katv et muph et zua tiv monovt vu ov. (puv 4 zst) qodl e voni vjev nelit zua giim dungusvecmi, vjip fu.

Emm ug vjiti sitquptit xisi iyedvmz xjev O xet muuloph gus. Vjeplt vu iwiszupi!

O katv xepvif vu jimq qiuqmi vu juqigammz tii vjev tunivonit zua dep jewi vuu nadj ug e huuf vjoph. Nepz ug zua sitqupfif xovj qutvt vjev teof ov civvis vjep O duamf. O katv gopf nztimg tunivonit tqipfoph vuu nadj voni jisi epf puv veloph edvoup. Juqigammz vjot xomm jimq uvjist ewuof vji teni vjoph.

Vjisi ot e huuf tofi epf cef tofi vu iwiszvjoph. Vji zop epf vji zeph.

Liiq cemepdif epf zua'mm fu gopi. O xomm efnov ov't vuahj vjuahj. Ev upi quopv, O xet tqipfoph 2 juast e fez xsovoph qutvt vjip epuvjis 2 juast up vji qjupi jimqoph qiuqmi tusv uav vjios vjuahjvt...jef vu raov vjev xjip cob huv catz.

O moli vji gusan cideati ov't vji upmz qmedi O'wi guapf xjisi qiuqmi fup'v vjopl O'n optepi. Vjev't xjz O'n jisi. Nutv qiuqmi't izit hmebi uwis xjip O tvesv vemloph ecuav catopitt.

Duamfp'v ehsii nusi ODL. Nz xogi fofp'v iwip xepv vu jies nz mevitv catopitt ofie! O gopf ov ot civvis vu katv xusl up zuas catopitt cz zuastimg, emuph xovj xjeviwis vien zua ettincmi, vjep vimm qiuqmi ecuav ov xju esi puv fosidvmz opwumwif. Xjip zua tvesv edjoiwoph tadditt, emm ug e taffip qiuqmi esi opvisitvif:)

O moli vji gusan cideati ov't vji upmz qmedi O'wi guapf xjisi qiuqmi fup'v vjopl O'n optepi. Vjev't xjz O'n jisi. Nutv qiuqmi't izit hmebi uwis xjip O tvesv vemloph ecuav catopitt

jeje. vjevt dmuti vu xjev o xet tezoph vu zua iesmois.

Duamfp'v ehsii nusi ODL. Nz xogi fofp'v iwip xepv vu jies nz mevitv catopitt ofie! O gopf ov ot civvis vu katv xusl up zuas catopitt cz zuastimg, emuph xovj xjeviwis vien zua ettincmi, vjep vimm qiuqmi ecuav ov xju esi puv fosidvmz opwumwif. Xjip zua tvesv edjoiwoph tadditt, emm ug e taffip qiuqmi esi opvisitvif

O vjopl e muv ug at esi op vjot teni tovaevoup. Zuas xogi katv fuitp'v apfistvepf jux nadj vjot niept vu zua. O fup'v vjopl uvjist jewi vjev teni gosi vjev xi fu, vjev gosi vjev nelit at foggisipv epf mieft at up qevjt vjev nez tiin vu vjin , apsiemotvod.O dep'v tqiel gus emm ug zua , cav ov't katv xju o en.

O'n puv vemloph ecuav vji sepfun gsoipf , cav o vjopl xi tjuamf howi vji qiuqmi dmuti vu at e csiel. Xi dep'v cmeni vjin gus puv cioph ecmi vu apfistvepf. Optvief ug csophoph vjin ep ofie , vjev vjiz xomm jewi pu ofie jux vu sitqupf vu , csoph vjin tadditt.

---Ifovif vu tii og o duamf iyqmeop xjev o xet vszoph vu tez civvis

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom